Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I think Jesus is pissed I'm playing this game on Easter. Sorry :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, good luck with the game.
The genre of the game was originally Puzzle.

In any case, I heard your thoughts. I'll think about an easy difficulty or even skipping puzzles.
Thank you for sharing your input.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I think Jesus is pissed I'm playing this game on Easter. Sorry :devilish:

Anyway, good luck with the game.
this one you must remember which color correspond to to which directional, yellow right, purple up, red down, after that you enter the line and press the directionals according to the color which appears in the ground

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
this one you must remember which color correspond to to which directional, yellow right, purple up, red down, after that you enter the line and press the directionals according to the color which appears in the ground
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, that's what the official walkthrough stated as well (see 2nd pic in my post), and for some reason when I do try that, when the character steps on tile #3 the puzzle resets as failed, so that's why I asked for help here. :)

- I'm glad the combination worked for you, but for now I'm stuck at that puzzle, so I cannot continue any further.

- I'm a visual learner, so if there was a small video of the solution I'd be grateful!

Maybe I'll come back *if (the Dev said he/she would think about adding a type of skip puzzle option) later to try again.

Have a good one. :)

Reactions: muthaluva

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Alvein v0.82b.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.04.2023 (v0.82b)
Um... Are we getting an updated android port too?

Reactions: FrosttWinters

d4tach

Dec 3, 2021
I downloaded the update, overwriting files lost the save, loading a file found here on f95 the game doesn't recognize the save! please I don't want to redo the whole game! Help me!

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Taya's mother was a lovely tease. I can only hope like daughter like mother ^.^ and she enjoys being trained too.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes