Aug 11, 2022
Just ended playing and I must say it is very entertaining masterpiece no doubt. It is some kind of chamber art, if I may say - addictive, character-focused and involving, intimate, so after completing the whole story (at the time) it leaves you with nagging feeling of nostalgia and pleasant melancholy.

Last edited:

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
What's the deal with this basement puzzle?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm doing exactly what the walkthrough shows, and fail every time on the third square. Fails regardless of which plate you click (running version 82b)

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You lazy bastards. I wasted so many hours playing this great game.
This is the greatest conundrum I face when deciding whether I want to play an unfinished game or wait until the full release comes out. On one hand, I'd like to see what kind of CGs the game has to offer in it's early stages. On the other hand, it would give you spoilers. Another thing to consider is that having to retrace your steps can get annoying if old saves aren't compatible with the final product.

Anyways, when's this game going to be done?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
What's the deal with this basement puzzle?

I'm doing exactly what the walkthrough shows, and fail every time on the third square. Fails regardless of which plate you click (running version 82b)

I cannot say what you are doing, I would suggest, you press
But I wonder about the first arrow

Zack mercer

Apr 15, 2023
I posted the fix version on itch io, but to install it you need to uninstall the old version
I need help i am on android and i dont know how to use return or the menu option
Its making it impossible to play the game please help bro

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Everytime I play this game I have some problems reading this, like 1/4?? lmao
No sure anymore, long time ago. But I thought to make a boom, you need 3 green, 1purple, and 4 white. 1/4 is not a 1/4, it's just dripping paint, else the line would be fatter. I agree it's confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Keko!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
They are helping people who want it. This is an entertainment product, if people want to take shortcuts to feel entertained, who cares?
I know many shortcuts,

- using walkthrough
- using savegame editor to add stuff (money, items)

But with a save game, who is having fun playing the game ? Not the one downloading the savegames

Reactions: BassetGuardian87
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes