RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Quick question: are you generally given one chance to make a comment that initiates a sexual relationship with a girl? With Jenna, given the discussion I had with her sister, and the fact the sister is in her apartment, it would seem foolish to allow anything to happen; with Cass, on the night she broke up with her boyfriend (in part because he seemed to just be in it for sex at this point), it would seem stupid to start something, especially without talking to Emilie first (again, she's in the apartment).

While I know this is an entirely fictional scenario, I seem to be finding the options that would expand my base of sexual partners require me to behave contrary to my actual personality more strongly than most of these games (and I like harem scenarios/polyamourous scenarios involving one guy and more than one girl).

Last edited:

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Found these typos:
Corrections are in the name of the image files themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, this will be corrected in the next update!

Quick question: are you generally given one chance to make a comment that initiates a sexual relationship with a girl? With Jenna, given the discussion I had with her sister, and the fact the sister is in her apartment, it would seem foolish to allow anything to happen; with Cass, on the night she broke up with her boyfriend (in part because he seemed to just be in it for sex at this point), it would seem stupid to start something, especially without talking to Emilie first (again, she's in the apartment).

While I know this is an entirely fictional scenario, I seem to be finding the options that would expand my base of sexual partners require me to behave contrary to my actual personality more strongly than most of these games (and I like harem scenarios/polyamourous scenarios involving one guy and more than one girl).
While I understand your disappointment, I have some issues with the situations you mention. In the case of Jenna for example, I assume you are talking about your first visit to her. If that's the case, her sister leaves after your discussion (whether you accepted her request or not), so she's no longer at the appartment. For Cassandra, it is rather Emilie who initiates the situation, so her approval is obvious, and there was already a conversation with her on the subject of polygamy a few days earlier before going to Amanda's.

But I can understand that for you the relationships evolve too quickly. I try to find the right balance between players who want to get straight to the point and those who want more context but it's not always easy, I agree.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
While I understand your disappointment, I have some issues with the situations you mention. In the case of Jenna for example, I assume you are talking about your first visit to her. If that's the case, her sister leaves after your discussion (whether you accepted her request or not), so she's no longer at the appartment. For Cassandra, it is rather Emilie who initiates the situation, so her approval is obvious, and there was already a conversation with her on the subject of polygamy a few days earlier before going to Amanda's.

But I can understand that for you the relationships evolve too quickly. I try to find the right balance between players who want to get straight to the point and those who want more context but it's not always easy, I agree.
Thanks - clearly I missed some points.

And by no means is this intended to be a critique of the story. I've found it quite enjoyable to date (I'm about to go on the quiz show). Simply trying to figure out where I'm about to trick myself out of content I probably want to see.

Reactions: AtemX

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I played the game and I couldn't find any spanking scenes in the game. Does anyone know where the spanking in the game is? If there is any I mean :)

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
"Emilie is an albinos girl." isn't she must have red irises ? or is she only partialy albinos ?
I also trust her eyelashes, eyebrows & pubic hairs must be white as well...

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
"Emilie is an albinos girl." isn't she must have red irises ? or is she only partialy albinos ?
I also trust her eyelashes, eyebrows & pubic hairs must be white as well...
google is your friend.

" A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes. Although lighting conditions can allow the blood vessels at the back of the eye to be seen, which can cause the eyes to look reddish or violet, most people with albinism have blue eyes, and some have hazel or brown eyes " but that aside.... this is a game. if the dev wants her to have rainbow coloured eyes, that would be fine aswell ;)

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Oh don't worry it was just a question, still you can't tell it's a myth

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes