AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Wasn't there a walkthrough mod or is it not needed anymore ?
The only such mod was for the quiz and I added a help button into the game, so it's not needed anymore. But there has never been a walkthrough mod for the game choices if that's your question.

"Emilie is an albinos girl." isn't she must have red irises ? or is she only partialy albinos ?
I also trust her eyelashes, eyebrows & pubic hairs must be white as well...
I did a lot of research on this when creating the character and had to find a compromise between realism and beauty (it's a dating/sex game first). So yes, a real person with albinism doesn't have eyes like Emilie, just like the eyelashes/pubic hairs should be white. But all this would have made the character much less attractive and being the main girl of the story... :)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Look at the image in the signature above. She DOES have pink eyes. TBH a girl that looked like that could do anything she wanted to me. Yes, in terms of BDSM I am "S" with a woman.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just played through it and have to say that I liked it quite a bit.

There are some major differences between doing the love/harem path and the submissive/sharing/NTR path and it feels like it clearly shows how both the MC and FMC falls into depravity.

If I had to mention something I felt made the submissive path feel a bit off is the simple fact that we are shown again and again how a nice and caring guy the MC is at the start which is why Emilie fell in love with him. Then he just seemingly does a 180 on his personality if you go for the sub path which feels a bit off. It would have been nice if there was some flashback or whatever that showed why the MC started treating women like this all of a sudden.

Maybe because he found a gf cheating on him or have it as simple as him having found out Natacha got married and broke their promise to be together after college instead of having him find it out while watching TV with Emilie, of course it could just be an inserted flashback at that point and him lying to Emilie about not knowing she got married which could explain to some degree why he's changed so much over the past couple of years.

Still while a lot of the stuff on the sub path was great, like I though it was a nice touch to have Emilie start to get attached to someone else because he was a little nice to her but then have it all been just a dream in her head that he liked her which makes her seemingly even more dependant on the MC.

I have to say that the love path is my prefered route since Emilie really deserves some lovin and while I wanna see how the different endings on the sub path not sure if I wanna go through it again :D.

Reactions: AtemX

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
It's a very nice game, I like it a lot. the only issue so far is the MC head does't mtach his body

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I believe it is Honey Select 2.
This is indeed HS2.
When will the new update come?
If you want to check how the patch is progressing, you can join my discord. I post progress every Saturday. To answer your question it's scheduled for August (as stated in the outro of the latest patch), barring any setbacks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just finished playing for first time (love route) - really nice game, despite dreaded tag in a vicinity, writing is good, girls are hot, renders are decent (except for alien GF - she could be less gray and with not so wide placed eyes, you can make decent albino on HS), a bit dark though - all this background shit happening is really contrasting with a wholesome love route, but i guess it's fine with other routes
the only thing i really hoping to see in future versions -

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
just finished playing for first time (love route) - really nice game, despite dreaded tag in a vicinity, writing is good, girls are hot, renders are decent (except for alien GF - she could be less gray and with not so wide placed eyes, you can make decent albino on HS), a bit dark though - all this background shit happening is really contrasting with a wholesome love route, but i guess it's fine with other routes
the only thing i really hoping to see in future versions -
According to the dev, the main difference of main and side girls is their involvement of the main plot, they are just as much a part of the harem as main girls, although they have less screen time and are mentioned less.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes