Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
Great game ! I just wish submission route for Em would have some more rough scenes, It started off great but now it feels like more of a love route than a submission route. In my opinion it would make more sense for Em to slowly start liking rough treatment from MC, and not for MC to start being gentle on her. But still freaking amazing game, cant wait for more.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
In the computer game is it even POSSIBLE to beat the ogre? It certainly doesn't seem so. Don't want NTR, even in a game within a game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's possible.
How TF is it? He has HUGE hit points and does huge amounts of damage if you do anything but block and kills her character in the 1st round, apparently no matter what you do, while you do barely any damage (and get killed after like 3 hits.) Is there a cheat or something? The only way to not get hurt for massive damage is to block and then he doesn't get hit.

• Haha
Reactions: ThoratyHornet45

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How TF is it? He has HUGE hit points and does huge amounts of damage if you do anything but block and kills her character in the 1st round, apparently no matter what you do, while you do barely any damage (and get killed after like 3 hits.) Is there a cheat or something? The only way to not get hurt for massive damage is to block and then he doesn't get hit.
You're supposed to block when he's doing a big hit, pretty sure there's a heal but I can't remember, and attack when he's doing a smaller hit. Pretty sure you can also manage his aggro. I can't remember the exact mechanics since it's been a little while.
No offense but that fight is easy, if you're losing then you're doing something seriously wrong.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No cheat needed. It's not that hard. Listen to what Emilie tells you to do.
Then do that.

Reactions: Lerd0

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, assuming there's no rng do this
taunt, blow, block, revenge, taunt, blow, block, revenge screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blahsauce
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes