TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You're supposed to block when he's doing a big hit, pretty sure there's a heal but I can't remember, and attack when he's doing a smaller hit. Pretty sure you can also manage his aggro. I can't remember the exact mechanics since it's been a little while.
No offense but that fight is easy, if you're losing then you're doing something seriously wrong.
Yeah I managed to beat it and I'm... Challenged, when it comes to those style of things.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Apparently there is a RNG as that didn't work. Also, with her alive she just kicks the ogre and doesn't say what to do.
You could also just follow the advice I gave. Taunt, use shield blow or revenge when he uses his regular attack and shield block when he uses his big attack. If Emilia is dying then you fucked up, he's supposed to be taunted for the entire fight.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Apparently there is a RNG as that didn't work. Also, with her alive she just kicks the ogre and doesn't say what to do.
I confirm that there is no RNG (RNG is not fun at all in this type of game). You have to taunt the ogre each time he turns his attention towards Emilie, after taunting him the first time he will make a "light" attack that should not be blocked, just use your shield blow. Then he will make a heavy attack that have to be blocked and finally use revenge on his next light attack; then he will attack Emilie again, so you have to repeat the process. At the end, the boss will be enraged but the last blow will be enough to kill him. In summary, Mommysbuttslut's instructions are correct.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I confirm that there is no RNG (RNG is not fun at all in this type of game). You have to taunt the ogre each time he turns his attention towards Emilie, after taunting him the first time he will make a "light" attack that should not be blocked, just use your shield blow. Then he will make a heavy attack that have to be blocked and finally use revenge on his next light attack; then he will attack Emilie again, so you have to repeat the process. At the end, the boss will be enraged but the last blow will be enough to kill him. In summary, Mommysbuttslut's instructions are correct.

OK, but TBH this is WAY too difficult just playing and there really should be in game hints for something like that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
OK, but TBH this is WAY too difficult just playing and there really should be in game hints for something like that.
You're literally the only person who has expressed difuculty, I'm the most fucking impatient with mini game bullshit in an avn and hade dropped so many so fast and I breezed right through that fight. There is something you're not understanding, or observing, or doing, if it's causing you this much trouble...

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I finally beat it after AT LEAST 10 tries. No she doesn't tell you anything how to do it, before or during. You can't shield block twice in a row. All she does is kick - isn't she supposed to be have magic? I haven't played those sort of RPGs since the Commodore 64 ones in the 1980s.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I finally beat it after AT LEAST 10 tries. No she doesn't tell you anything how to do it, before or during. You can't shield block twice in a row. All she does is kick - isn't she supposed to be have magic? I haven't played those sort of RPGs since the Commodore 64 ones in the 1980s.
Sounds like a SKILL ISSUE to me, I first tried it, without any help whatsoever. Granted I have played my fair share of MMOs and other RPG's over the years, and therefore it made perfect sense to me as to what to do. :whistle:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Sounds like a SKILL ISSUE to me, I first tried it, without any help whatsoever. Granted I have played my fair share of MMOs and other RPG's over the years, and therefore it made perfect sense to me as to what to do. :whistle:
I've never once played an MMO in my life. I really don't like multiplayer or pretty much any non-adult games from like the last couple decades except simulations, like Sim City 4 (the ones after were crap) or the Sims 2 (ditto.) Games made nowadays are generally way too complex. Bring back the days where the combat was all text and arcade type were 1 joystick with 1 button. Commodore 64 and Atari 2600 games had BAD graphics by modern standards (except for maps in RPGM games - RPG Maker sucks ass) but better play and for C64 story (and the pirated C64 added cheat mode. Piracy then was mostly between friends), but Atari 2600 often didn't end until all lives lost - just started over. Anyway, that enemy was EXTREMELY overpowered for as far into the game as characters got. I personally wish there'd be a way to skip minigames (could letting her do it herself possibly do that?) Other than that part this has been a really cool update so far. Haven't finished it yet. I was in the hospital about a month from mid July then recovering at home (only came upstairs for bed, and computer is upstairs.) So I have a shit ton of game updates to play for the next week or so. 12 (!!!) more after this not counting any new that come up in that time. 1st world problems. I do wish Emelie would get some skimpy costumes (hot pants with belly shirt (no boots) and skimpy bra and panties (no stockings.)

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I've never once played an MMO in my life. I really don't like multiplayer or pretty much any non-adult games from like the last couple decades except simulations, like Sim City 4 (the ones after were crap) or the Sims 2 (ditto.) Games made nowadays are generally way too complex. Bring back the days where the combat was all text and arcade type were 1 joystick with 1 button. Commodore 64 and Atari 2600 games had BAD graphics by modern standards (except for maps in RPGM games - RPG Maker sucks ass) but better play and for C64 story (and the pirated C64 added cheat mode. Piracy then was mostly between friends), but Atari 2600 often didn't end until all lives lost - just started over. Anyway, that enemy was EXTREMELY overpowered for as far into the game as characters got. I personally wish there'd be a way to skip minigames (could letting her do it herself possibly do that?) Other than that part this has been a really cool update so far. Haven't finished it yet. I was in the hospital about a month from mid July then recovering at home (only came upstairs for bed, and computer is upstairs.) So I have a shit ton of game updates to play for the next week or so. 12 (!!!) more after this not counting any new that come up in that time. 1st world problems. I do wish Emelie would get some skimpy costumes (hot pants with belly shirt (no boots) and skimpy bra and panties (no stockings.)
There's no indication in this fight precisely because neither Emilie nor the MC know this enemy and its strength, but the previous fights are tutorials to help you understand this one (the duel in the village teaches you that sometimes it's not enough to spam block + revenge but that you have to block at the right moment, and the fight against the Elite enemy teaches you that the tank's role is to taunt the opponent in order to protect Emilie). And no, Emilie doesn't have magic, she plays a pugilist class, as she said before their first game session. I'm sorry if this part was difficult for you, but failure here doesn't block progress (but it does unlock an extra h-scene).
I wish you a speedy recovery, and I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the update :).

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
There's no indication in this fight precisely because neither Emilie nor the MC know this enemy and its strength, but the previous fights are tutorials to help you understand this one (the duel in the village teaches you that sometimes it's not enough to spam block + revenge but that you have to block at the right moment, and the fight against the Elite enemy teaches you that the tank's role is to taunt the opponent in order to protect Emilie). And no, Emilie doesn't have magic, she plays a pugilist class, as she said before their first game session. I'm sorry if this part was difficult for you, but failure here doesn't block progress (but it does unlock an extra h-scene).
I wish you a speedy recovery, and I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the update :).
WTF is a tank in these games? Not familiar with the term other than the military vehicle. There should at least be a way to prevent NTR (I FUCKING HATE NTR) even in the game within the game. If a game has NTR unless it is clearly indicated as avoidable (as in this game outside the weird fantasy game they play.) Other people told me she tells you exactly how to beat the extremely overpowered enemy. I tried tauntin when he was going for her and blocking otherwise, but you couldn't block twice in a row. Both her and MC did maybe 15 damage to a VERY high in hit points enemy while 1 hit killed her and 1 to MC did 15-50 damage and MC could take maybe 3 hits. One fix would be if ogre couldn't attack from a taunt but could only turn attention. Ogres aren't supposed to be fast, and this one was. Still, this was an enemy that would have been maybe appropriate when the MC and Emelie gained like 5 or 6 more levels, way too overpowered for the time. At the very least if not making future there easier at least allow to skip minigame or at absolute, absolute least don't have NTR in it. Been so long for me don't remember village fight (time between updates + me only started playing last night and only that part today.)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
WTF is a tank in these games? Not familiar with the term other than the military vehicle. There should at least be a way to prevent NTR (I FUCKING HATE NTR) even in the game within the game. If a game has NTR unless it is clearly indicated as avoidable (as in this game outside the weird fantasy game they play.) Other people told me she tells you exactly how to beat the extremely overpowered enemy. I tried tauntin when he was going for her and blocking otherwise, but you couldn't block twice in a row. Both her and MC did maybe 15 damage to a VERY high in hit points enemy while 1 hit killed her and 1 to MC did 15-50 damage and MC could take maybe 3 hits. One fix would be if ogre couldn't attack from a taunt but could only turn attention. Ogres aren't supposed to be fast, and this one was. Still, this was an enemy that would have been maybe appropriate when the MC and Emelie gained like 5 or 6 more levels, way too overpowered for the time. At the very least if not making future there easier at least allow to skip minigame or at absolute, absolute least don't have NTR in it. Been so long for me don't remember village fight (time between updates + me only started playing last night and only that part today.)
In the year of our lord 2023, it is not unreasonable for the dev to expect people who found their way to to the relatively seedy and lesser known side of the computer game galaxy known as AVNs to have at least the most basic understanding of common gaming terms, like tank... I get you're sour grapes here but at some point there's only so much the dev can be expected to do to alleviate your lack of knowledge about vocabulary that's so common it's not even used exclusively in the context of video games any more, come out of the cave, blink, read something besides just waifu bait... There's a whole world of wonders out there waiting for you. Hell there's even real girls, although with as sour as you are at the thought of the avatar of a fake person having sex with a, within the fiction NPC, you might not be able to handle that real women sometimes talk to other men.

You're beating a dead horse mate, let it go or move on, no one else thinks your complaints really hold water and you're just pestering the dev to do more busy work instead of renderin' and writin'.

I didn't know that losing to the ogre got emile's character boned though, *with incredible sarcasm* perks of my MAD l33+ gamer skillz I guess.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you don't know what a term means then google it... the future is now old man... :KEK:
Otherwise your complaint is invalid...
Also... git gud... :KEK:

Seth Meyers Here You Go GIF - Seth Meyers Here You Go Letter L GIFs

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Wait so you have to be an asshole to go into the sharing route and you can get into the love route ANYWAY?! Does anyone have a simple walkthrough for this? Because I dont wanna be "too nice" and get locked out of the route...
Sigh...time to replay the whole game I guess.....
And can the game please, for the love of god, please stop flashbanging me when the MC cums or when the camera clicks. Holy shit I don't even have epilepsy and it hurt my head.
Edit: Can someone tell me if the "Sharing Route" and "Love route" later combine into one or something? I'm really liking the vanilla scenes but the NTR scenes are pretty good (from what i've seen in the gallery). I can't tell if I'll miss out on the love scenes. (IDC about the sub scenes, not for me).
Edit 2:
So I replayed the whole game and it becomes a very "normal" Netorase game if you go sharing route.
Anyone looking for the Sharing route, go for it as there's none of that forced shit later on.
Simple walkthrough is, be a jerk, make her have sex with robert TWICE and then you're gucci.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I googled it and it only has links for the vehicle.
If you google tank only one result on the whole first page is for the armoured vehicle. If you don't want to do it, fine. But don't lie about the results. It's way too easy to verify or falsify your claim when it's literally just a google search

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes