SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I like the game thus far, hopefully a new update soon, :)
I like the game i hope he was update and not drop
There was a progress/dev update 2 days ago, so I think it's safe to say there's no plans to drop it and well as far as when the update will come, following current trends with the releases, it will likely release in December/January.

Really will depend on length of update, and how many animations there will be. (among other things)

Last edited:
Reactions: AtemX

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
50 days gone... Were is UpDate Dev? No UpDate = No Money! :LUL:
Did you even bother to read the post above yours? smh. :confused:

The updates have been roughly every 4 months, maybe 5 max. So it likely won't release until at least December. I would say an extremely hopeful release would be late November.

• Sad
Reactions: DWYA8888 and AtemX

demonfield

Mar 2, 2020
There was a progress/dev update 2 days ago, so I think it's safe to say there's no plans to drop it and well as far as when the update will come, following current trends with the releases, it will likely release in December/January.

Really will depend on length of update, and how many animations there will be. (among other things)
its just to say that i like the game and don't care to wait

Reactions: AtemX

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
is it possible to unlock galery without playing it?
Well, I haven't personally tried to, cause I played through the game first, but If I had to guess it's possible. Try clicking on the barcode on the slutty maids chest in the "others" tab in the gallery.

Reactions: ThoratyHornet45

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is it possible to unlock galery without playing it?
Gallery unlocker mod
I think it doesn't unlock some of the MMO sharing scenes, and it won't properly unlock some scenes if there's a variation that relies on a persistent flag, like the bad ending for the cop girl will throw an error if you haven't played through. You really should just play through it though, this game is pure fucking gold

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes