Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not really a fan of small patches, I know it gives more visibility but that's not what I'm looking for, so yes the patches will be about the same size with between 3-5 months before release.

I prefer not to give a precise deadline, as I said the patches will come out when I'm satisfied with the result. For example, this 0.1 was technically finished 2 weeks ago, but I spent two weeks tweaking the details (improving some dialogues, redoing some jerky animations, customizing the main menu, ...).
Awesome, I'm kinda just trying to control my hype for the next release in a way, and it's nice to see a dev make his game as polished as possible

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Damn I was playing and just realized "alwaysfan" mean we whore her out online. :cry: Was the prostitution tag always there or am I blind?
Was there for as long as I seen it. But over all ots not comelpletly negative or selling her out. I mean yes, you basically sell photos of her online, but you dnt sell her body specifically unless you want to, but completely avoidable not forced. The who concept of the game as the love path variant is mainly to both make money of the content for her, but to also improve her own body positivity. Her character development is based on her insecurities and shut in personality, being slowly chipped away by the man she loves, by him showing how much people actually enjoy her bodies qualities, I'll be it stupidly perverted in majority of the casses, but could still be worked around. But ya otherwise your a guy that basically prays on her niave crush on you to turn her into your personal sex slave to make money off and use whenever. But it depends on the players preference which was the best part about the game. Just the amount of options to progress the story over all were shocking to me

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
trying the VN, barely started. AtemX

Albino people aren't THAT white...and they've red lips(like normal people, because blood and veins) XDXD

Remember the goth girl in the flashback about Emily being mocked by the pool? They've a slightly pinker skin that i think the HTML colour code would be #ffecea or something around that

That's all for now, i will comment again once i notice something else
Not always true, there are varying levels to it, I mean I'd you good albino people there a HUGE range varying from the pool goth girl to Emilie style of albino

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
How to get on NTR route? because I see it but it's greyed out and won't let me click it.
Mainly I think you gotta choose to be more dominate, and choose to only view her as a sex buddy.

Like groping her tips when when sleeps, and the forcing yourself on her when sleeping in the bed, and then telling her you only like her for her body, was generally the route I took first time for me to unlock that option and choose to ntr or not

Havnt been able to choose it if romancing her, or havnt found a way to do it that way yet. But mainly the MC only sees her as free use for money and sex

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Mainly I think you gotta choose to be more dominate, and choose to only view her as a sex buddy.

Like groping her tips when when sleeps, and the forcing yourself on her when sleeping in the bed, and then telling her you only like her for her body, was generally the route I took first time for me to unlock that option and choose to ntr or not

Havnt been able to choose it if romancing her, or havnt found a way to do it that way yet. But mainly the MC only sees her as free use for money and sex
Then is there truly any ntr if she just your rape toy?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Fantastic game so far and the diverse routes are pretty decent. The albino girl is such a sweet girl you can't help but love. Some criticism so far would be you can't have a loving netorase/sharing relationship with the girl and that you have to constantly tell her you don't love her and only view her as a sex buddy to go down that route, also in conjunction with that the netorase and the story that seems to be going with it feels more leaning to netorare based on what I'm seeing so far. Hopefully we can get more netorase in the future with the girl and it feels more netorase if you know what I mean as well as make it so we can do it while treating her like an actual girlfriend we love. As for the love/corruption route it was sweet and endearing so not much to say about that tbh.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Then is there truly any ntr if she just your rape toy?
Well not particularly, by f95 standards, NTR is bassicaly anyone but you fuckiny the girlfriend by majority standards here.
It's more sharing/prostituting the girl. I guess netorase or something was the term. But, but also may refer to the ending scene as well, which sets up a pretty dark path otherwise.

But ya I suppose overall right now, it's not conventional NTR is basically a scene where you set up a meeting to have her fuck a guy for $1000 and then you can crack the door open to watch or not and choose is you like it or not. Buy its not like normal definition of cucking styles, in that scene at least. He could add more styles later on in development I guess

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Well not particularly, by f95 standards, NTR is nassicaly anyone but you fuckiny the girlfriend.
It's more sharing/prostituting the girl. I guess netorase or something was the term. But, but also may refer to the ending scene as well, which sets up a pretty dark path otherwise.

But ya I suppose overall right now, it's not conventional NTR is basically a scene where you set up a meeting to have her fuck a guy for $1000 and then you can crack the door open to watch or not and choose is you like it or not. Buy its not like normal definition of cucking styles.
There is no ntr you're basically treating her like she is some useless bitch that you pimp out for cash.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
There is no ntr you're basically treating her like she is some useless bitch that you pimp out for cash.
Ya that's bassicaly it qt least for the v1 release, plus idek how NTR would work on any other path. Her character is bassicaly built around the MC, due to her bullying and self conscious issues, and him being the only person she knew that was nice enough to her to make a desperate connection with in anyway possible, so yeah, most of the scenes are based around him either loving her, or manipulating her into doing whatever he wants. Basic premise and easy to pick up after the first couple scenes.

Edit: most of it is her emotionally breaking down because he's using her to make ends meet, and then doesn't want to leave cause he's he's only person who ever shown kind of care or support to her besides her mother, forming a form of Stockholm. But ya, it's not a pretty style NTR, in that scene

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ya that's bassicaly it qt least for the v1 release, plus idek how NTR would work on any other path. Her character is bassicaly built around the MC, due to her bullying and self conscious issues, and him being the only person she knew that was nice enough to her to make a desperate connection with in anyway possible, so yeah, most of the scenes are based around him either loving her, or manipulating her into doing whatever he wants. Basic premise and easy to pick up after the first couple scenes
Thanks for spelling all that out for me I'm just gonna put the game on ignore since is most definitely not what I'm looking for.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for spelling all that out for me I'm just gonna put the game on ignore since is most definitely not what I'm looking for.
Sorry to hear that, but understood, hopefully he'll put some content you enjoy at a later time fo a better experience

May 28, 2017
So far I love the story and Emilie, she's really sexy and hot af. I was wondering if there was a "romance path and end on NTR path..." path lol, just a lil kink of mine.

Reactions: AtemX

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
So far I love the story and Emilie, she's really sexy and hot af. I was wondering if there was a "romance path and end on NTR path..." path lol, just a lil kink of mine.
Thank you for your feedback and glad you like Emilie. For your answer no, it would be completely inexplicable that Emilie, who is totally obsessed with the MC, ends up with someone else if the MC has reciprocal feelings towards her.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
May 28, 2017
Thank you for your feedback and glad you like Emilie. For your answer no, it would be completely inexplicable that Emilie, who is totally obsessed with the MC, ends up with someone else if the MC has reciprocal feelings towards her.
I mean there's possibly her being tricked/blackmailed and her obsession with the MC works against her by making her try to hide the blackmail from him? But this isn't my story lol I like it so far tho.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I mean there's possibly her being tricked/blackmailed and her obsession with the MC works against her by making her try to hide the blackmail from him? But this isn't my story lol I like it so far tho.
I suppose something like that could work based of the ending scene and some set up, that scenario could make sense of blackmailing her into submission by threatening MC well being etc

Reactions: andrew marcias
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes