bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I was liking this game right up to the point where we saw the "club". I was playing the love path for Em but non-con is a no go for me. Even if I might be able to save the primary LI's, I fucking hate with the heat of a thousand suns, non-con. This needs a rape tag so it doesn't show up on my Latest page anymore.

Reactions: DragonsFear

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I want to ask. How many content will be with this gothic zombie like girl on left side of the poster ?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The albino girl is cute/hot, but her eyes are ridiculously huge! Maybe the dev should shrink them to more human proportions?

Reactions: rdsxn

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Loved the initial release of this, I can't wait to see check out this update. I'll probably end up supporting your patreon, I usually wait for another couple of updates beforehand but might have to break that rule now lol

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Albino girl? Bitch looks like she is ready to start flAshing between blue and another color because the power palette is starting where off and a hungry, hungry yellow ball is just around the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Loved the initial release of this, I can't wait to see check out this update. I'll probably end up supporting your patreon, I usually wait for another couple of updates beforehand but might have to break that rule now lol
Thank you, I hope you will enjoy this patch!

Does this update have netorase ?
Like the previous one but optional and not in the love route.

A very sweet and interesting story in a romantic route. But my curiosity overcame me and I watched NTR route... I wish I hadn't. Now I'm depressed. Don't make my mistakes. :HideThePain:
I warned about this in the intro and outro scene but I can understand that sometimes curiosity takes over... Sorry it left you with a bad feeling but I want some choices to have some real impact and lead to another story and satisfy those who are more looking for this kind of content.

no harem?
There is the possibility of building a harem just as it is possible to just stay with Emilie. You can consult the path screen of the in game menu to know the girls concerned.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like the cute albino girl trying to go onlyfans, but this was the second quiz during the update so far, and since I don't know the punishment if I just "skip it", I quit at that point. Sometimes it's fine, but sometimes people are not in the mood for these type of minigames, especially twice in a short period of time.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah, even with Google I can't get 10 out of 10 in the last round on planets and videogames. Btw the first Super Mario Bros was released in 1985. We could use a walkthrough, that's for sure and it would help to know which question that was wrong to.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, even with Google I can't get 10 out of 10 in the last round on planets and videogames. Btw the first Super Mario Bros was released in 1985. We could use a walkthrough, that's for sure and it would help to know which question that was wrong to.
There is no question that asks for the release date of Super Mario Bros, so I suppose you are speaking about the one that ask for Super Smash Bros, and the answer is therefore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes