asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Even if its edited to hide the fact it is in fact machine translation, a lot would be lost between the lines. It would be fine enough to play through the game with little trouble or understanding in most areas, but I want to understand what was meant by the nuance in writing and intent, and that just will be lost. I think it deserved more than MTL even a heavily edited one, but this is the best that could be managed. Just wish Eushully translations got more than just MTL in most cases.
Sounds like it's time for you to put in the effort and get fluent in Japanese bud. The world isn't going to keep flooding free professional level translations to you for mostly obscure hentai products.

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone else get this error?.. i tried anything i can think of.. jap locale, app locale, updated redlist .net etc. compatibility, nothing works lol.. i also tried those "fixes" on google and youtube.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I know it's absurd but ...
There are plans to translate this:

I know that on a previous page I said that these games are difficult to translate due to their longevity, but given that this was translated and the title of the link that comes out in July of this year is the direct continuation of this game, well .. It would not be bad for the story to continue.

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
There is a chinese SSG here if anyone is interested:
source:
It seems to be working so far (tested HP & EXP)

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I would like to know if it is just the goddess or are there multiple heroine routes like Alchemy Meister?

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
So I can't seem to get a gallstone for the water wheel I have 2 of 3 but no matter how much i gather or fight I never get a 3rd one anyone know what to fight or where to go?

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
So I can't seem to get a gallstone for the water wheel I have 2 of 3 but no matter how much i gather or fight I never get a 3rd one anyone know what to fight or where to go?
Kill the bats in the excavation site. They drop them randomly.

You just have to keep going back until you get them, as there are no bat spawners to farm.

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
For anyone that keeps crashing on windows 10 , this helped fix it on my end.

Code:
1. bring up the Start Menu -> Settings

2. click Applications

3. pick Apps & Features (on the left)

4. choose Manage optional features (take care it's in small in the middle of the screen)

5. choose Add a feature

6. find Japanese Supplemental Fonts and install it

u are a legend my dude

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
My game closes straight away after launch. Launching the second time gives me some weird corrupted screen, which, when I click 'yes', sends me to some config screen -- which is also partly corrupted.

So I'm guessing I'm missing some specific font. I however have the Japanese language pack installed, I'm running on Japanese locale and Japanese supplemental fonts doesn't show when I try the methode suggested here(so I presume it's included in the japanese language pack): https://f95zone.to/threads/amayui-c...ppends-1-5-eushully.81885/page-4#post-5724662

Anyone know specifically what font I need to install, so I can do it manually?

[edit]
Japanese supplemental font is in the list of installed features. So that shouldn't be it. Still getting that error though (see attachment)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wladi142

Inevitably

Feb 28, 2018
I had the problem where the game crashes whenever you click options or start when using locale emulator.
I fixed it by uninstalling locale emulator, reinstalling it and then restarting the PC.
Works fine now when emulated without having to change system settings, as it should.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Okay... apparently it does work with locale emulator... Didn't even need a reboot.
Still no clue why it didn't work before though. I'm guessing I had to disable UTF-8 or something? But oh well! Too lazy to go and find out.

For anyone having the same issues as me, do this:

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
What is CP? The small house that you can build increases CP by 1. Also does anyone know how to use Cheat Engine with this game?

LetsSee

Jul 21, 2018
source:
Hey just wantrd to ask how you did get it to run?
I searched for Spoiler AL and installed it but when I want to run the ssg it is just giving me are error.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
First impressions after 20 mins WOW, there's a lot of detail in this. I don't play VN because they are normally too text heavy, but seems interesting and the gameplay seems interesting enough without being overly complicated.

Only other VN I've played like this is Venus Blood Frontier and I could never get my head around that combat system.

Vovchuk

Jul 18, 2019
source:
Can you share your spoileral also, because it wants spoileral ver 6.2 and i have only 6.1.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes