Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a reason this doesn't have loli as a tag?
I guess is cause the only proper loli is Kuna, and she don't have any sex scene.
Maybe some people would consider the catgirls "loli" as well. But officially they are grown up.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
anyones game crash just after you start the game?
Yes. But only the first time. Then you should be given the chance to select new options. If keep crashing try new configurations. Some page before i posted what i consider the best configuration.
If that's not the problem make sure your PC is set with japanese locale (locale emulator is not enough) and to have installed the japanese language pack.

PokemonLord

Feb 15, 2022
I guess is cause the only proper loli is Kuna, and she don't have any sex scene.
Maybe some people would consider the catgirls "loli" as well. But officially they are grown up.
Given how they look, I can't imagine how they wouldn't count, but regardless, thanks for the simple answer, I appreciate it.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
So this game has the same problem as Kami No Rhapsody right?

aka MC swears he's so loyal to the main love interest but still nails every other girl despite the fact that the relationships will never go anywhere because the plot only acknowledges the main heroine and at the end all the sub heroines fuck off?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
So this game has the same problem as Kami No Rhapsody right?

aka MC swears he's so loyal to the main love interest but still nails every other girl despite the fact that the relationships will never go anywhere because the plot only acknowledges the main heroine and at the end all the sub heroines fuck off?
Ehrmm... No, not really. Fia, as goddess of bonds (or marriage, can't remember), explicitly says to Avaro (MC) that she is not against him having relationships with the other girls, as she gains power when bonds are formed throught her. This in essence means that she could gain power by having sex and forming bonds with other people, but as she doesn't likes that idea at all and wishes for Avaro's happiness, it'll be better for him to form said bonds, as he is her appostle and the same rules applies (she still will gain power). Avaro himself is not really all that good with that, but Fia says that he should not worry and go ahead as long as she remains his number 1. So... canonically, he is in a polygamous relationship with every girl around him, with most of them romantically involved, too, and some with prospects for kids.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Ehrmm... No, not really. Fia, as goddess of bonds (or marriage, can't remember), explictely says to Avaro (MC) that she is not against him having relationships with the other girls, as she gains power when bonds are formed throught her. This in essence means that she could gain power by having sex and forming bonds with other people, but as she doesn't likes that idea at all and wishes for Avaro's happiness, it'll be better for him to form said bonds, as he is her appostle and the same rules applies (she still will gain power). Avaro himself is not really all that good with that, but Fia says that he should not worry and go ahead as long as she remains his number 1. So... canonically, he is in a polygamous relationship with every girl around him, with most of them romantically involved, too, and some with prospects for kids.
So certain sub heroines stick around in the epilogue then? My biggest problem with KnR is that Eld acts like he's going to be totally monogamous and yet keeps landing into the flimsiest excuses to sleep with other girls while telling them he's not going to be with them long term which just made him seem scummy (And at the end everyone goes their separate ways). If that isn't the case in this title/the prequel that's better

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
So certain sub heroines stick around in the epilogue then? My biggest problem with KnR is that Eld acts like he's going to be totally monogamous and yet keeps landing into the flimsiest excuses to sleep with other girls while telling them he's not going to be with them long term which just made him seem scummy (And at the end everyone goes their separate ways). If that isn't the case in this title/the prequel that's better
If that is your worry, then relax. All the heroines stick around after the story. I guess they could go away sometimes to do things at other places (Fia, the main heroine, is a guest character at other Eushully game exactly because of this), but at the end of the day all of them live in the same place and will always go back. Some of them pledged loyalty, others love, some have contracts, but at the end all are with Avaro because they want.

EDIT: The only characters from the first game that don't appear here are the NG+ ones. Honestly, I don't know if they are supposed to be canon and are somewhere else or not (haven't played this one until now, waiting for the H scenes translated), but I guess that probably not, because those two are insanely powerful in lore, but who knows.

Last edited:

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
There already translated like 19? h-scene checking from the file in drive it updated in every few day dunno how many are there i'm waiting for fully translated too before playing not in a hurry but if someone know how many left would be great

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
and the main translation are keep getting fiXed due to people posting in #bugreports on the discord server

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
need help (yes I needed help that fast)

when I start the game, there's no bgm for some reason. moreover when I click settings it will crash.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote