Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
does anyone know when the complete translation will be released?
I'm nearly 2/3rds of the way through the scenes and it's been several months, so you can feel free to extrapolate from that.

The reason for the slowness is because I'm currently translating at "hobbyist" speeds rather than the breakneck, borderline full-time work speeds of the much larger non-scene dialogue patch. Other endeavors are competing with translating over 4000 lines of "ahhh, mmm, ahhh", which include, but aren't limited to, real life things.

Also, the dialogue patch itself needs more eyes on it to catch issues I probably wouldn't catch during proofreading.

Danny900

Jul 7, 2017
I'm nearly 2/3rds of the way through the scenes and it's been several months, so you can feel free to extrapolate from that.

The reason for the slowness is because I'm currently translating at "hobbyist" speeds rather than the breakneck, borderline full-time work speeds of the much larger non-scene dialogue patch. Other endeavors are competing with translating over 4000 lines of "ahhh, mmm, ahhh", which include, but aren't limited to, real life things.

Also, the dialogue patch itself needs more eyes on it to catch issues I probably wouldn't catch during proofreading.
thank you for your answer, and by the way I really appreciate your effort and I'm waiting for your future projects as well!
If I can make a suggestion, I'd like to see you work on some old alicesoft games like daiteikoku

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020

hey, I just want to say thank you so much for your work! I seriously appreciate it.

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017

Also apreciating the hard work that you do.
Sidenote: How long did it take you to learn te read Japanese?
Like everyday 1 hour or.. ? (I'm trying to get into learning Japanese till around high school level)

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Also apreciating the hard work that you do.
Sidenote: How long did it take you to learn te read Japanese?
Like everyday 1 hour or.. ? (I'm trying to get into learning Japanese till around high school level)

I never really took any time to study Japanese, as the explanation of my edited machine translation methodology implies. However, I did pick up on a lot of things like common phrases and specific vocabulary (that I didn't already know on account of watching an unhealthy amount of hentai animations).

With that said, I guess it technically took about 3-4 years of on-and-off game "translations" (probably not even 1 hour per day) to get to where I am, which is a fairly modest level of understanding written Japanese and a more-than-modest level of understanding spoken Japanese. I doubt it's anywhere near the high school level you're trying to go for so I can't offer much more insight than that.

Oh also, for anyone still following this, I have a tentative release date set for a complete English patch set for 8/8. In addition, if you're been waiting for scene translations, I'd advise just playing the game now since everything up until NG+ Chapter 7 is translated and unless you rush the game, the rest of the scenes will probably be done by the time you get there.

wtver

Jun 17, 2020
Give this man money Eushully :')

EDIT: Looking forward to the full release. I just today remembered Eushully games and it looks like I'm pretty well-timed. Is the tentative date of 8/8/2022 still a realistic endeavour?

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't seen anyone else bring this up yet, so I just want to note that Amber's scene in AP02 is either bugged or extraordinarily difficult to obtain (which is inconsistent with all other scenes in the same Append). I've been stuck at 3/17 CG and a missing scene after many playthroughs, having unlocked everything else. I've tried a number of alternatives, including performing an entire run on a clean version of the JP game, with no difference in the results. Every other AP02 scene is trivial to get except that one. Has anyone been able to get this? If so, how was it done?

Last edited:

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
I haven't seen anyone else bring this up yet, so I just want to note that Amber's scene in AP02 is either bugged or extraordinarily difficult to obtain (which is inconsistent with all other scenes in the same Append). I've been stuck at 3/17 CG and a missing scene after many playthroughs, having unlocked everything else. I've tried a number of alternatives, including performing an entire run on a clean version of the JP game, with no difference in the results. Every other AP02 scene is trivial to get except that one. Has anyone been able to get this? If so, how was it done?
Did you do the map that became available after watching the teaching scene and the follow-up in the Back Alley? It's a level 70 map on the second page for Phantom Ravine.

Give this man money Eushully :')

EDIT: Looking forward to the full release. I just today remembered Eushully games and it looks like I'm pretty well-timed. Is the tentative date of 8/8/2022 still a realistic endeavour?
*looks*

...Yeah, it'll be easily done by then.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Did you do the map that became available after watching the teaching scene and the follow-up in the Back Alley? It's a level 70 map on the second page for Phantom Ravine.
Completing that level requires a key, which I wasn't able to get. To be more accurate, I have all the materials but there is no option to craft it. If it's available at a very specific time, I haven't been able to find it as I tried checking back at the shop at every opportunity. If it's instead a dropped or hidden item, I haven't been able to locate it. I suspected that it may have had something to do with that last level, but I just haven't been able to get the key.

Last edited:

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Completing that level requires a key, which I wasn't able to get. To be more accurate, I have all the materials but there is no option to craft it. If it's available at a very specific time, I haven't been able to find it as I tried checking back at the shop at every opportunity. If it's instead a dropped or hidden item, I haven't been able to locate it. I suspected that it may have had something to do with that last level, but I just haven't been able to get the key.
You shouldn't need to craft the key to finish the map and unlock the scene. The key is just necessary to get the extra stuff beyond the door.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
You shouldn't need to craft the key to finish the map and unlock the scene. The key is just necessary to get the extra stuff beyond the door.
I see, I'll have to give it another try then. Every time I've run that stage I got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress. If it doesn't require the key then there's something else I'm missing.

Update: Ah, I got it now. This whole time I've been blind and didn't read that it required Amber to complete. Thanks for your help.

On a related note, full gallery save attached for anyone that wants it, although I would recommend playing through the game as it's pretty fun.
AppData\Local\Eushully\天結いラビリンスマイスター\SAVE

Last edited:
Reactions: AmalIia

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Oh also, for anyone still following this, I have a tentative release date set for a complete English patch set for 8/8. In addition, if you're been waiting for scene translations, I'd advise just playing the game now since everything up until NG+ Chapter 7 is translated and unless you rush the game, the rest of the scenes will probably be done by the time you get there.
Following up on this by saying that the Complete English Patch is out (actually, it's been out for several days but I'm only announcing it now). The Drive link is the same as before, so nothing needs to be changed in the OP. Just thought you guys should know.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Following up on this by saying that the Complete English Patch is out (actually, it's been out for several days but I'm only announcing it now). The Drive link is the same as before, so nothing needs to be changed in the OP. Just thought you guys should know.
Many thanks.

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
A hero among us!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote