kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
122.png first time i open the game this happens.

123.png followed by this.

after the game crashes and I open the exe again, I can get to the title screen but will both crash after either new game or settings. using win10 if that helps

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I feel disgust playing this. every time there is a cutscene, Kuna has to be there. and how she's small and fragile and cute and all that. Look I know what you're doing but its not gonna work. people play games like this to get away from reality, not to get married and have kids and hopefully that kid turns out to be just like Kuna.

it's really just another one of those "marry and reproduce" propaganda. every time Kuna shows up on the screen, is every attempt at me buying to the propaganda. will this trend gonna continue to the rest of the game? should I drop it now?

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I feel disgust playing this. every time there is a cutscene, Kuna has to be there. and how she's small and fragile and cute and all that. Look I know what you're doing but its not gonna work. people play games like this to get away from reality, not to get married and have kids and hopefully that kid turns out to be just like Kuna.

it's really just another one of those "marry and reproduce" propaganda. every time Kuna shows up on the screen, is every attempt at me buying to the propaganda. will this trend gonna continue to the rest of the game? should I drop it now?
Uff, some repressed problems?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017

Damm boi, not really the place for posting this kind of things.
Im a certifiead Clinic Psychologist and i should tell you that its not bad to talk about this here, but you can work on it with some teraphy.

Reactions: fuew12 and xRoguex

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the cheattables with Cheat Engine to work? I cannot get it to function no matter what I try.

The cheattable for Castle Meister works fine, but I can't get any of the tables I've found for Labyrinth Meister to do anything.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the cheattables with Cheat Engine to work? I cannot get it to function no matter what I try.

The cheattable for Castle Meister works fine, but I can't get any of the tables I've found for Labyrinth Meister to do anything.
For Eushully games you need to use SpoilerAi.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a step-by-step guide somewhere for getting that to work?
Yes, in the same blog you find the spoilerAi, you can check the blog of Dungeon Meister to see tutorials.
Try using google to find it, i remember that i used a cheat table from fearless blog.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote