Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i need help how do i find Hermacubus it said that find her in Inviting Dark Street in Night God City Rajel Linot but my Night god city has only 4 destination and i can't find where is inviting dark street

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
There is something wrong with the graphics, the outlines are not smooth at all, and i don't know where to set that, any help? Did not have this issue with the first game.

Clankyy

Aug 29, 2022
There is something wrong with the graphics, the outlines are not smooth at all, and i don't know where to set that, any help? Did not have this issue with the first game.
I agree. It appears that when im in full screen, the image quality isnt the best. I had a look around settings- couldnt find any fix. I tried fullscreen on two different sized monitors.

For now, i'll be playing on windowed... If anyone knows how to fix this issue, i'd be very gratefu;

Clankyy

Aug 29, 2022
I've been doing some troubleshooting. From what I can see, the reduced image quality may be caused by the image not stretching while in fullscreen- No idea how to fix it.

Just thought others looking into the issue may have some use for that info

asr163

Nov 11, 2017
after some trial and error i got it to run on a much smother image in fullscreen by changing the video settings (you may need to force the game to crash or end to access the video setting, ending the game in task manger will do it)

Clankyy

Aug 29, 2022
after some trial and error i got it to run on a much smother image in fullscreen by changing the video settings (you may need to force the game to crash or end to access the video setting, ending the game in task manger will do it)
Unfortunately this made the issue worse. The setting that you found only allows you to keep the resolution fixed (the default option) or stretch it (the second option)

I went through and changed every setting in the hidden graphics menu and nothing changed
I just finished playing Amayui Castle Meister and it didnt have this issue.

I've attached screenshots of Fullscreen vs Windows as well as a fullscreen screenshot of the original game

If anyone else has found a fix, please let me know

Last edited:

Clankyy

Aug 29, 2022
I have downloaded and installed Japanese language pack for win 11. And I use japanese locale emulator. Sometimes the game opens with a black screen and immediately crashes.
No idea what that japanese locale emulator is, why not just use it locally on your PC?

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
Ive found a fix, the main common problem here is the whole screen edges is broken, but you can fix that but terminating the game on task manager (end task) after you reopen the game, a screen will pop up for you to change the settings, just change aspec ratio and processing method until you get the smooth edges, do not change the direct3d settings. It should work especially in fullscreen, now my problem is im using lossless scaling and i wanted it window mode, the problem above only happens in windows mode -_- i cant upscale on fullscreen but in window mode the edges will broke, the fix i have found is go fullscreen and use magpie instead, 4kanime restore vl is the smoothest for me, tell me if you have found a better preset.
1665777846323.png

Reactions: Dimo37

halil123

May 23, 2017
I have finished my first playthrough. The first game felt too long, this felt too short but then again it took me 60 hours. I'm glad there was no lewding of Ku.

Mikhu

Aug 9, 2018
for those who crash when start the game even if your language already japanese and the region already japan
you need to download japanese font, just search in google ( meiryo font, MSGothic font, MSmincho font, Yu Mincho font) download and install those font and the game will running fine. sorry for my bad english

Clankyy

Aug 29, 2022
Ive found a fix, the main common problem here is the whole screen edges is broken, but you can fix that but terminating the game on task manager (end task) after you reopen the game, a screen will pop up for you to change the settings, just change aspec ratio and processing method until you get the smooth edges, do not change the direct3d settings. It should work especially in fullscreen, now my problem is im using lossless scaling and i wanted it window mode, the problem above only happens in windows mode -_- i cant upscale on fullscreen but in window mode the edges will broke, the fix i have found is go fullscreen and use magpie instead, 4kanime restore vl is the smoothest for me, tell me if you have found a better preset.
View attachment 2101147
Could you please write a little walkthrough on how to change the aspect ratio?
Is the menu you are referring to the same one in the screenshot that asr163 posted above?

I changed every setting in my attempt to fix the issue and was unable to. Is there another hidden part of the crash menu that im missing?

Thanks

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
Could you please write a little walkthrough on how to change the aspect ratio?
Is the menu you are referring to the same one in the screenshot that asr163 posted above?

I changed every setting in my attempt to fix the issue and was unable to. Is there another hidden part of the crash menu that im missing?

Thanks
Yes, it is the same, what is your problem exactly? if it its the broken lines then it is the aspect ratio, just change it till u get the the smooth lines, window mode has distorted lines on me so fullscreen is the best, im just using magpie to enhance the graphics a bit

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote