Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Here's the hairy Maddie character edits I've done, I'll probably start a mod thread when I get home from work later tonight.
For picture references see here.

You need to use UnRen first and extract RPA files, then overwrite your game folder with the one in this .rar file (I threw UnRen into the .rar too, run it in the game directory).
No scene edits yet except the make_out scene that was in with the character files, need to get some sleep for work this afternoon.

Enjoy!

View attachment Amity Park 0.7.5 Hairy Maddie Edit CHARACTER FILES ONLY WIP.rar

Last edited:

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
You found her storyline too similar to the one back in Episode 6? Cause the last update's content that involved Maddie... is the same content this time. It is, literally the same thing. I don't know if I'd call it a copy, as much as it's just what already existed. Unless I'm misunderstanding.
I think your right, since its been so long since the last update, and part 2 changed the chapter so much. I believe I just confused the pt. 2 with a chapter 6. That's can happen I think, when it's a long time between updates, and you change part 1 so much.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: Morah SDG

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
so...... what battle set up are you guys using?
going balanced ecto/health, lingering and ghost boost

PS: That cobra fight was such BS. 5 stacks of poison?! COME ON!
I'm balance on the health and power. I use lingering, focus and regen. For me, the must have of these powers is regen. Not only does it regain HP's, but the next two attack on you hit for only 50%.

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
I must say Desiree´s and Kate Routes where imo the best this update. Sweet and charming Dialogue paired with incredible sexy and beautiful Women and kinky sex. Hell Yeah
Also we finally got a mentioning of Valorie so hopefully she joins the fun as well in some future update? I sure hope so

luigigod

Aug 15, 2018
Here's an error, if you didn't already see it from 800 different people or so; any fix to this? Tried re-downloading the game to see if I fucked up the download and missed some files, but to no avail.

Good luck on the game c:

Amity Park Error.png

Animee

May 24, 2019
someone got tips for the dragon fight ? got 360hp and 50 atk, no boost left, and im literlly forced to fight now cuz i cant press no when i lose..... oof

edit: nvm, he made himself invisible 50 times in a row and i got him now xD

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Yes, but the best thing to do, is NOT use a save. Start again because so much has changed.
Yea I did that and got up to the part where Amber tells you she knows a song for Jazz but for me it stops right there and says wait for part 2. Is that the current ending or am I missing something?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yea I did that and got up to the part where Amber tells you she knows a song for Jazz but for me it stops right there and says wait for part 2. Is that the current ending or am I missing something?
We fucked up and just left the last Developer's message in there from Part 1.

7.6 will have a proper and new Developer's message put in it.

jaku

Jan 29, 2018
When i go to fight the dragon i have no orgone and the fight is nearly impossible without it, i haven't been able to beat it at least. Anyone got a solution?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes