Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Fuck this shit, those battle scenes.. you can show it up your ass. I tolerated them until now but not anymore. VN game with FF fighting style...gtfoh.
Sorry to hear you won't be playing anymore.

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
i dont mean this as a critique of the game, but what the fuck is with the twitter and patreon icons on every fucking dialog screen? its way to much dude.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i dont mean this as a critique of the game, but what the fuck is with the twitter and patreon icons on every fucking dialog screen? its way to much dude.
I've heard of this happening earlier than today. Thought things were fixed. The only time you see the either Patreon or Discord (Eventually at least, this isn't implemented currently) is on the main menu, and at the end of an update during the developer's message. We're not trying to advertise the fuck out of it or anything, it's just an error, promise. Lol

Edit: I assumed you meant Discord, but on the off chance you did see a Twitter logo or some thing, let me know. We don't adverise our Twitters. Some people's credit may link off to that, but nothing more than that.

SaulX555

Feb 8, 2018
the new episode is pretty good, and the new combat system is better than the original. keep up the good work.
(cheat codes not working tho)

Reactions: Morah SDG

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I haven't touched this since I think v6 point whatever and I am beyond impressed with the amount of content and the jump in quality in part 2 of the latest update. The couple short alternate girl routes and the two long routes are top shelf

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I haven't touched this since I think v6 point whatever and I am beyond impressed with the amount of content and the jump in quality in part 2 of the latest update. The couple short alternate girl routes and the two long routes are top shelf
It feels very good to know that someone even taking off since the Maddie Woods update can see the strides in improved features we're trying to implement. Thank you. :whistle:

Reactions: mrpopo69

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Just finished the update, enjoyed it, through I thought the art of the nude Kate in her sex scene was...not as good as the rest of the characters art. As for finding the second person to help power you up. I liked Des' the most, was looking at character personality and interaction to the story. Maddie, was disappointing as I viewed it as a copy of the last update. Star, was alright though her character needs growth. Paulina personality wise very unattractive. Yet, overall, that's plus, as you gave us, different character types, not all the same with different bodies. I give the update a big thumbs up.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just finished the update, enjoyed it, through I thought the art of the nude Kate in her sex scene was...not as good as the rest of the characters art. As for finding the second person to help power you up. I liked Des' the most, was looking at character personality and interaction to the story. Maddie, was disappointing as I viewed it as a copy of the last update. Star, was alright though her character needs growth. Paulina personality wise very unattractive. Yet, overall, that's plus, as you gave us, different character types, not all the same with different bodies. I give the update a big thumbs up.
You found her storyline too similar to the one back in Episode 6? Cause the last update's content that involved Maddie... is the same content this time. It is, literally the same thing. I don't know if I'd call it a copy, as much as it's just what already existed. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any way to disable your Patreon and discord advertising in the middle of the screen? Because I can't see anything with those blocking everything the fuck out.

You literally can put those anywhere else. Not sure why they need to be plastered on my screen because I can't enjoy the game.

P.S.: I'm using a save from the previous update.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there any way to disable your Patreon and discord advertising in the middle of the screen? Because I can't see anything with those blocking everything the fuck out.

You literally can put those anywhere else. Not sure why they need to be plastered on my screen because I can't enjoy the game.

P.S.: I'm using a save from the previous update.
Again, it's a bug, we're not EA Sports trying to advertise super heavy.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so...... what battle set up are you guys using?
going balanced ecto/health, lingering and ghost boost

PS: That cobra fight was such BS. 5 stacks of poison?! COME ON!

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes