Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Perhaps, but if they chose the gauntlet they would be able to the tattoo ghost girl from that story arc.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
If people want pregnancy and other such content, just use the magical gauntlet from the show (I believe it was called the reality gauntlet or something). With it anything is possible such as getting ghosts pregnant or just make a wish with Desiree for the changes.
You don't even need that. Just explain it by the fact that Danny is half ghost half human. So he is a ghost but still alive.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You don't even need that. Just explain it by the fact that Danny is half ghost half human. So he is a ghost but still alive.
uh how does that explain it? just to clarify the issue isnt comparability its how to incorporate pregnant sex scene without needing a time skip or something as part of an epilogue to explain how their belly would be showing

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
uh how does that explain it? just to clarify the issue isnt comparability its how to incorporate pregnant sex scene without needing a time skip or something as part of an epilogue to explain how their belly would be showing
Also, the "Danny is half ghost" theory does not explain how full ghosts like Desiree and Ember would get pregnant... The wish/gauntlet idea could work better, imho.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I've been trying to find that out for a few days now and nobody has responded lol. It's not in an obvious place or time that's for sure. I saved my game and played through many days without anything happening. ‍♂
Just start a new game from chapter 7.
The new content, in short, is the option to choose Desiree, Nurse Kate, Paulina or Star (and their respective quests) for the purpose of gathering orgone before the showdown with Ember, where before you could choose only Maddie and Sam.
That, and the reworking of the combat system.

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Just start a new game from chapter 7.
The new content, in short, is the option to choose Desiree, Nurse Kate, Paulina or Star (and their respective quests) for the purpose of gathering orgone before the showdown with Ember, where before you could choose only Maddie and Sam.
That, and the reworking of the combat system.
Ohh I see. I hadn't thought of trying that. Thank you!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I mean we saw during The Ultimate Enemy special that ghosts can have kids.
Box Ghost ends up having a kid named
i am actually watching that episode now lol. decided to rewatch the series, was just about to post that pregnancy for the ghosts was completely possible because of the established canon.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I tried watching the show too, but had to stop because I couldn't get over the fact that nobody ever fucks.
What's up with that.

Jokes aside, I found the episode on which Chapter 6 is based to be kinda disappointing -- the most interesting moment is when Danny hugs Maddie, but then she says "clingy!". Wow. Frigid writers were having none of that.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Finally completed the game, took me a week, the story was awesome!
But, what the heck with the "new" battle system? Its so slow! I skipped animations in old one but in this one they are unskippable! Which just drags all fights to...well,they just long and uninteresting. Why even change? The previous one was normal, uninteresting but fast, but new one just long. This game have great story, please stick to that and dont invest time in battles which most of us will gladly skip.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
i am actually watching that episode now lol. decided to rewatch the series, was just about to post that pregnancy for the ghosts was completely possible because of the established canon.
Yeah, so it should definitely be possible to have a family with Desiree (or I guess Spectra/others but Desiree is my favorite so obviously I'll focus on her) at the end.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah, so it should definitely be possible to have a family with Desiree (or I guess Spectra/others but Desiree is my favorite so obviously I'll focus on her) at the end.
worst case scenario they could just say 'you gotta be in ghost form to be able to get her pregnant' then human form would basically act as the ultimate contraceptive lol
same here desiree has always been one of my favorite characters with the show, i always believed she had so much potential for character development in the show and was really disappointed that it was never explored and went to waste but the games done a great job with her and i really hope to see more stuff with her in future updates :3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
still waiting for mac version
As far as I know, you don't need one, you can use Wine or something to run this version. I don't know anything about Macs personally, but I have seen people talk about it here, so I know it can be done. A quick search around the site here ought to show you what you need to know. GL

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
As far as I know, you don't need one, you can use Wine or something to run this version. I don't know anything about Macs personally, but I have seen people talk about it here, so I know it can be done. A quick search around the site here ought to show you what you need to know. GL
You're right, there's a thread about that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
Maybe MorahZamora or someone in charge could add it to the OP to hopefully prevent further questions in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You're right, there's a thread about that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
Maybe MorahZamora or someone in charge could add it to the OP to hopefully prevent further questions in the future?
I hadn't realized nothing was added yet, my bad. Development work comes first when I wake up, so my forum "Responsibilities" often get overlooked. My b, gang.

Updated the OP with all versions of v0.7.5.

It should be noted that v0.7.5 is technically not up to date, as we added a Dev note at the end of the episode to address the next Update as well as some corrections. But a build has not been made of it, so this is the most up to date version that's been made public outside of the team. Will update if GZone puts out an official v0.7.6 or something.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey Headmaster1988, do you still care to work on the walkthrough? I liked how in-depth your stuff was, and you made it pretty damn well. If you wanted to continue, we'd definitely add you on a "Special Thanks" section in the credits by the time of the Redux.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes