rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
OK, I'm trying the new battle system, and... it really needs some work.
The screen seems very busy, to the point that the large grey bloxes are covering the enemies and you can't see any telegraphed attacks.
In addition, when you are fighting Desiree, she keeps pulling off her super attack (the one that does 2/3 of your HP) without doing any wind up. I got used to her pulling it out as her first move even though she shows no wind up, but she often does it with no wind up in the middle of the fight, often leading to a KO.
I don't know if this is a problem with the new battle system, or a bug for Desiree. Mostly because I haven't gotten past her yet.

OK, to cheat, real easy.
Edit \game\code\battleoverhaul\powers\2002-danny.rpy
Change the eff_attr_StrengthMultiplier of whatever ability you are using. Like multiply times 20 for Spreadray, and wipe out the whole screen at once.

I had tried some other methods, but the way it was implemented they spun out of control and got more powerful with each fight. So the first fight, my HP was double, but the second it was quadruple, and so on. Was probably not setting it in the right spot. But this way works, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liquid_Donut

aceamuro

Dec 31, 2017
Still cant beat the dragon normally
I mean she could be beaten,but requires all LU points add on strengh,miss more than one you will gurantee stuck there .the only thing you can do is restart from the very begining
This is too harsh
There are many ways to avoid situations like this without lowing the difficulty too much
Such as reallocating LU point system or set some hidden orgone
I actually finish mom event first,even had sex with her but got no orgone.however I got full orone from a single bj by Kate before.Thats not reasonable
And the dragon fire cant be dodged is also not reasonable in the situation that cannot reallocating LU point or get hidden orgone
I suggest the reallocating LU point system,its really fun in a difficult game

After that fight Danny says he dosent play fair but to win .That makes me think if I missed somthing that could give me a easy victory,but seems theres not

Last edited:

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Guess it's time I finally say something. MorahZamorah and everyone else who has been involved with the development, thank you! This is one of the best, if not the best Ren'Py games out there in my opinion. Honestly my only complaint, literally my only one iirc, is the lack of sex sounds. Other than that, this game is bloody ace. I've been playing since 0.4 or 0.5. The writing and relationship progression continues to be excellent. You lot deserve more than you probably get for your efforts. Cheers!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
nice work but can u add pubic hair on maddie and more maddie and sister content
there will never be enough Maddie and Jazz stuff >:3
while i agree Maddie should probably have pubes if that got added id hope it would be optional cause theres lotsa people who prefer bare, personally pubes are a turn off for me cause i cant get the thought of gettin hairs in your mouth and as weird as it sounds to some people eating hair is somethin that makes me nauseous

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
The anal scene with Kate in chapter 7 is soooo good, one of the best I've seen.
Hey you seem to have gotten more stuff unlocked so I was hoping you could tell me how to progress past the Jazz/Shower/Ember scene. I still see at least 6 scenes locked on the computer, but I'm not sure what to do (or when) to progress and open the new quest(s). I try not to ask for much help with these games, but I'm truly confused at this point.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
Is it battletoad?

Damn the artstyle is good and near the original (which make it better or more childhood destructive but who cares). Thank to that game, i watch again all the 3 season before an exam. Thanks for my sleeping time! i regret nothing.

Also i like the fact that some of the quest are directly linked to episode of the TV show. Hope the best for the futur!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Well here's hoping. Maybe it can be like an epilogue scene.
with ghost shenanigans it wouldnt have to be limited to an epilogue, could just claim Orgone can accelerate the growth as an excuse to add in game pregnancy scenes though most games tend to avoid that since having pregnancy stuff occur durin the game ends up addin more work for everything past that point. still a nice thought though, id love to get the chance to knock up my favorite gals >:3

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
If people want pregnancy and other such content, just use the magical gauntlet from the show (I believe it was called the reality gauntlet or something). With it anything is possible such as getting ghosts pregnant or just make a wish with Desiree for the changes.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
If people want pregnancy and other such content, just use the magical gauntlet from the show (I believe it was called the reality gauntlet or something). With it anything is possible such as getting ghosts pregnant or just make a wish with Desiree for the changes.
Desiree seems like it would be the simplest and most convenient way to solve anything like this imo

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes