TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All three of those are in my current files, accessible in-game. I'll check and see if they're not in the public version the Patreon's released.
Probably are, I am a bit behind. Like I said, I am a bit confused, been too focused on animations and what not. lol

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Probably are, I am a bit behind. Like I said, I am a bit confused, been too focused on animations and what not. lol
Yeah, v0.7.5, which is the most public up to date version, has all of Maddie's scenes. So nothing has been cut.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, v0.7.5, which is the most public up to date version, has all of Maddie's scenes. So nothing has been cut.
Sorry about the confusion, my memory is pretty fuzzy, if not for Purity Sin, I would be even further behind with the story. No time to play hardly anything any more. Hoping to get a break for it again soon.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry about the confusion, my memory is pretty fuzzy, if not for Purity Sin, I would be even further behind with the story. No time to play hardly anything any more. Hoping to get a break for it again soon.
Hope you can get a solid playthrough when the Redux comes out, I feel it'll help catch anyone up on the new stuff.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hope you can get a solid playthrough when the Redux comes out, I feel it'll help catch anyone up on the new stuff.
Sweet! I will look forward to it, so many things to do for the demo it's been crazy, working on our own combat system this week, and the bookshelf with all my friends' games as romance novels. I managed to trick Daz into making 3 of the books look like one open one. Hopefully I will be able to post the ones I made for your games soon. That way you can let me know if you want any changes made before it goes up.

I can't wait to actually see all the changes you have been making lately for myself, the new combat and mechanics look pretty interesting.

• Red Heart

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ah alright then glad to hear all these details. Yea I've been playing since beginning and I remember the glory hole scene that was taken out and the intro being changed. Happy to hear things from earlier are being improved upon

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Oh not another one of you cucks :rolleyes:
let's not start this here, okay? first and foremost, i absolutely DESPISE Netorare, which is why i avoid ANY games with "NTR" tag. second, i know very well that the scene is avoidable, and not going for it doesn't change ANYTHING in the story, because Maddie doesn't show any symptoms of being "addicted" to ghost dick or anything similar, so in my book, even if it's a Netorare scene, nothing really happened in the end, just a fan-service for those who wanted ghost action there. Third, i watched the original series, and i know that there is a LOT of episodes that can go that way, naming one, the one where a plant ghost (?) posseses Sam.

I'm not saying that there SHOULD be Netorare in the game, but scenes where you can see them without any consequences, i don't see a problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
This is one of the best games out here. As someone who's been here since episode 2, it's come a long way and has only gotten better. The art style, gameplay, writing, dialogue and the game itself are all fantastic. Just wanted to say great job. Aslo I'm glad there are multiple sex scenes with more than one character. Most other games build up with one scene with maybe a 2 or 3 characters, which makes this game more awesome. Also wanted to ask if there is a footjob somewhere in the future?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
let's not start this here, okay? first and foremost, i absolutely DESPISE Netorare, which is why i avoid ANY games with "NTR" tag. second, i know very well that the scene is avoidable, and not going for it doesn't change ANYTHING in the story, because Maddie doesn't show any symptoms of being "addicted" to ghost dick or anything similar, so in my book, even if it's a Netorare scene, nothing really happened in the end, just a fan-service for those who wanted ghost action there. Third, i watched the original series, and i know that there is a LOT of episodes that can go that way, naming one, the one where a plant ghost (?) posseses Sam.

I'm not saying that there SHOULD be Netorare in the game, but scenes where you can see them without any consequences, i don't see a problem.
i am a big netorare fan but i agree with you there, theres nothin wrong with adding it but since this isnt a netorare game odds are the player base would be too mixed on it so it should be an optional side thing, though personally i think it would be nice if it could have an effect on her but only if you let the scene play out so it would only happen if you chose to let it

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
taking by example STS, the pregnancy content is excelent, you know the moment you have impregnated the woman, and you can see the stages of the pregnancy, also, you receive a notificiation when they have given birth. it's one of the most well done pregnancy content in a game i've seen so far. L&SSB also has it, but nothing more than knowing you have made them pregnant, and having sex with them while pregnant. it doesn't have birth, but idc personally.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
taking by example STS, the pregnancy content is excelent, you know the moment you have impregnated the woman, and you can see the stages of the pregnancy, also, you receive a notificiation when they have given birth. it's one of the most well done pregnancy content in a game i've seen so far. L&SSB also has it, but nothing more than knowing you have made them pregnant, and having sex with them while pregnant. it doesn't have birth, but idc personally.
But you can't really have sex with them while pregnant (at least in StS), or nursing, which I would think is part of the fetish. It is certainly something that is good to do irl.
Brothers is this game dead?
Nope, not dead, not even close. One of the devs posted on the last page...
If not does anyone knows when the next update
Nobody knows.... Zoinks! :eek: Call Scooby and the gang! It's a mystery! Jenkies!

Jul 14, 2017
What game is "L&SSB"

Reactions: Mastershake

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Man im literally stuck at the blue dragon boss fight with no way of beating it..LOL
EDIT: Yep stuck i literally cant progress anymore because the dev puts an impossible boss fight in an adult game

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Man im literally stuck at the blue dragon boss fight with no way of beating it..LOL
EDIT: Yep stuck i literally cant progress anymore because the dev puts an impossible boss fight in an adult game
It is unfortunately very very tough, I suggest checking the initial chapter save where you have to assign points into skill and see if a reroll works, worked for me.
Trial and error.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes