TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
That's a main element of the story at the moment, but we might try and undo that, you're right. It could just be "Pick two characters for this Orgone boost" rather than having to include Sam in.
Thanks its mainly because I only have 3 of the girls so far I have been interested in I also get that if I remember right that episode had danny getting hit with a love ray so he falls for sam so I get making her the main choice however because its a fangame things could be changed. Or even have it so you could do multiple boosts to make the upcoming fight easier depending on how many available options you have.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

"Now who might this be? Working in the newly designed Nasty Burger of all places? Hopefully someone we get to see a lot more of throughout the game…

This is our cheeky way of saying that we have a fan-favorite from the show being brought in. And not just into new content going forward, but actually being reworked and retconned into previous scenes too. With new and exciting lewd events to follow as well.

Hope this gets you all excited for the Redux Update.

Stay safe and well,

-GZone & Team Bieno"

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We're allowed to be criticized, as per usual, but I will say this to put an end to it.

I'm officially saying you should not expect this update to appear EARLIER than one year. That's the deadline we've set for the Redux's development. That's Team Bieno's official stance. One year. Early September, 2021. Don't expect it anytime before that. We're giving ourselves. One. Year.

Buuuuut. On the likelihood that it drops BEFORE then, all the better. I'm sure it most likely will. But DON'T expect anything before then. We don't like giving deadlines for this exact purpose, but if *some* people seriously need to bring up issues we never made, there, there's your unsatisfying answer. If people don't like that, they are FREE to continue not supporting either of Team Bieno's Patreons.

So now

tenor.gif

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

"Now who might this be? Working in the newly designed Nasty Burger of all places? Hopefully someone we get to see a lot more of throughout the game…

This is our cheeky way of saying that we have a fan-favorite from the show being brought in. And not just into new content going forward, but actually being reworked and retconned into previous scenes too. With new and exciting lewd events to follow as well.

Hope this gets you all excited for the Redux Update.

Stay safe and well,

-GZone & Team Bieno"
not a fan of Valerie at all personally but 'but actually being reworked and retconned into previous scenes too.' does have me very interested for the implication of that bein an option in the future, most game only go back if they absolutely have to so its really nice to see this project isnt restricting itself in that way and it adds replay value to the game during development which is great imo

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
not a fan of Valerie at all personally but 'but actually being reworked and retconned into previous scenes too.' does have me very interested for the implication of that bein an option in the future, most game only go back if they absolutely have to so its really nice to see this project isnt restricting itself in that way and it adds replay value to the game during development which is great imo
GZone was never a fan of her personally, but next to Sam, and almost even more so, she was one of the few female characters that had a lot of growth and character to her. I liked her episodes a whole lot, and I'm a big fan of her, personally.

So yeah, she was definitely the one character I was bummed never had a chance to be present from the beginning of the game, so we're going to try weave her in. Her and another adult figure from the show, related to the school, actually. :cool:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
GZone was never a fan of her personally, but next to Sam, and almost even more so, she was one of the few female characters that had a lot of growth and character to her. I liked her episodes a whole lot, and I'm a big fan of her, personally.

So yeah, she was definitely the one character I was bummed never had a chance to be present from the beginning of the game, so we're going to try weave her in. Her and another adult figure from the show, related to the school, actually. :cool:
She was also one of the canon love interests, so it would be a shame to leave her out.

You can always do something to make it more fun, like having two paths with her, one where they fight ghosts as equals, and one where she is too much of a bitch and he has to break her. lol

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
We're allowed to be criticized, as per usual, but I will say this to put an end to it.

I'm officially saying you should not expect this update to appear EARLIER than one year. That's the deadline we've set for the Redux's development. That's Team Bieno's official stance. One year. Early September, 2021. Don't expect it anytime before that. We're giving ourselves. One. Year.

Buuuuut. On the likelihood that it drops BEFORE then, all the better. I'm sure it most likely will. But DON'T expect anything before then. We don't like giving deadlines for this exact purpose, but if *some* people seriously need to bring up issues we never made, there, there's your unsatisfying answer. If people don't like that, they are FREE to continue not supporting either of Team Bieno's Patreons.

So now

View attachment 997751
Oh dang, and here I was really looking forward to more jazz content. Well at least we are 1/3rd of the way there already. Hope everything works out and GL till then, can't wait to see you guys again in a years time.

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh dang, and here I was really looking forward to more jazz content. Well at least we are 1/3rd of the way there already. Hope everything works out and GL till then, can't wait to see you guys again in a years time.
There's more jazz content on the way, but again, I think I'm just tired of people trying to hold us to standards we didn't agree to. Having an update out by now is NOT an agreement we told anybody, so this at least gives the whole situation some finality, I feel.

GRRRam

Nov 12, 2020
hello, does anyone can share a save file. mine got bugged and won't load, and I really don't want to fight tucker again.
thank you all

Dec 29, 2018
There's more jazz content on the way, but again, I think I'm just tired of people trying to hold us to standards we didn't agree to. Having an update out by now is NOT an agreement we told anybody, so this at least gives the whole situation some finality, I feel.
Listen man, as much as I love you and respect how much you (and lostraven) bust your ass(es), you gotta understand that standards come with ANY profession. If you guys wanted to subject yourselves to your own standard, then you had (and still have) the ability to come out and communicate that to us... but for the entirety of Amity Park's development, you and the rest of the GZone team didn't even set a standard for yourselves once, so your fanbase used a comparative standard in relation to the rest of the adult game industry. Just yesterday when you came out and said not to expect an update until September, you set a standard (and I applaud you greatly for it). Again though, I'd like to reiterate that YOU are not the one we are criticizing, in fact I commend you for your work and frequent presence here.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Listen man, as much as I love you and respect how much you (and lostraven) bust your ass(es), you gotta understand that standards come with ANY profession. If you guys wanted to subject yourselves to your own standard, then you had (and still have) the ability to come out and communicate that to us... but for the entirety of Amity Park's development, you and the rest of the GZone team didn't even set a standard for yourselves once, so your fanbase used a comparative standard in relation to the rest of the adult game industry. Just yesterday when you came out and said not to expect an update until September, you set a standard (and I applaud you greatly for it). Again though, I'd like to reiterate that YOU are not the one we are criticizing, in fact I commend you for your work and frequent presence here.
Well the standard we've now chosen to set feels forced out of us. I'd rather our standard have always been "We don't set deadlines", but that's not enough for some people. At least this way, we don't get called liars.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "MorahZamora, publicación: 4976668, miembro: 432751"]
Well the standard we've now chosen to set feels forced out of us. I'd rather our standard have always been "We don't set deadlines", but that's not enough for some people. At least this way, we don't get called liars.
[/QUOTE]
there is no Spanish translation ?? or someone who is working on one ??

Samiel_the_fallen

Jun 29, 2020
IMO, "It gets here when it gets here" is, and should always be, an acceptable answer. No deadlines to crunch, it's always a pleasant surprise when it does 'get here' and no angry or disappointed fans if you're unable to meet said deadline. There are three factors about acquiring goods: you can get them quickly, in good quality or cheap, pick two. You're making a great quality, FREE game I'd say you picked the best two.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
IMO, "It gets here when it gets here" is, and should always be, an acceptable answer. No deadlines to crunch, it's always a pleasant surprise when it does 'get here' and no angry or disappointed fans if you're unable to meet said deadline. There are three factors about acquiring goods: you can get them quickly, in good quality or cheap, pick two. You're making a great quality, FREE game I'd say you picked the best two.
My only point about even saying that we'd get it done by September is to say "Hey, I can't possibly imagine working on one specific thing for a year and having nothing to show for it." It does feel silly to even have to say this, you're right, and pleasant surprise releases are, in my opinion, the more approachable manner for a developer to build a loyal and understanding audience.

Thanks for the kind words man.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question/hope, will there be a chance to choose in a later update for choosing to allow Ember to make Danny her loyal fan rather than trap her? Or capturing her in the same style as Desirre? Meaning she makes a pocket dimession in the thermos and we can visit anytime.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Got a question/hope, will there be a chance to choose in a later update for choosing to allow Ember to make Danny her loyal fan rather than trap her? Or capturing her in the same style as Desirre? Meaning she makes a pocket dimession in the thermos and we can visit anytime.
The pocket Dimension is where she is already. We just haven't done anything related to being inside the Thermos ourselves. Seems to me he'd be trapped if he did that.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The pocket Dimension is where she is already. We just haven't done anything related to being inside the Thermos ourselves. Seems to me he'd be trapped if he did that.
Maybe she manages to seduce him into releasing her completely, and makes just enough trouble that she gets away with it and comes home to Danny every night. Same as Desirre maybe getting an oppurtunity to do the same.

Just a fantasy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe she manages to seduce him into releasing her completely, and makes just enough trouble that she gets away with it and comes home to Danny every night. Same as Desirre maybe getting an oppurtunity to do the same.

Just a fantasy.
I kind of prefer it the other way around, not a fan of being pushed around. Rather make them his fans instead, they can help him with fighting the other ghosts, and start a super team. Sam and Tucker can do tech and run coms in his base... :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes