STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know when the next update is gonna drop?
This game looks like fun but im gonna hold off on playing it if the next update is coming within the next few days.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This game looks like fun but im gonna hold off on playing it if the next update is coming within the next few days.
Trust me, you'll be waiting for more than a few days. If you're gonna experience AP for the first time, I think our personal recommendation is that you wait for the next one, the Redux update. :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Trust me, you'll be waiting for more than a few days. If you're gonna experience AP for the first time, I think our personal recommendation is that you wait for the next one, the Redux update. :)
1609956761028.png

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
This is one of the best games out here. As someone who's been here since episode 2, it's come a long way and has only gotten better. The art style, gameplay, writing, dialogue and the game itself are all fantastic. Just wanted to say great job. Aslo I'm glad there are multiple sex scenes with more than one character. Most other games build up with one scene with maybe a 2 or 3 characters, which makes this game more awesome. Also wanted to ask if there is a footjob somewhere in the future?

stick4

Aug 25, 2019
...for sure. ;)
Keep up the good work guys ;) can't wait for redux. I won't complain as long as we get it before icstor drops his update. also will maddie get a pov scene (just like danny possessing his dad and 'taking a closer look) the last scene with her had a ton of obscuring of danny's butt..

Anyways, keep up the good work and maybe make a poll, im sure people would love a new pov scene with some nice lingerie/stockings

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Keep up the good work guys ;) can't wait for redux. I won't complain as long as we get it before icstor drops his update. also will maddie get a pov scene (just like danny possessing his dad and 'taking a closer look) the last scene with her had a ton of obscuring of danny's butt..

Anyways, keep up the good work and maybe make a poll, im sure people would love a new pov scene with some nice lingerie/stockings
I agree. I know some of the players are tired of Maddie a bit, but she is very much favorite for me and it sounds like most of us. I keep coming back to this game every time to time and it is the most arousing one out here, mostly because of the Maddie stuff. Though more with Jazz and Sam would be nice, as those have been so close but so far by now. Almost like a tease basically. Sorry for maybe bad English

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I agree. I know some of the players are tired of Maddie a bit, but she is very much favorite for me and it sounds like most of us. I keep coming back to this game every time to time and it is the most arousing one out here, mostly because of the Maddie stuff. Though more with Jazz and Sam would be nice, as those have been so close but so far by now. Almost like a tease basically. Sorry for maybe bad English
How can you be tired of Maddie ? :BootyTime:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I don't watch the original show but I know she doesn't get nearly as much screentime as she deserves (Nickelodeon's target audience is probably not us MILF fans :sneaky:).

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
yeah which is unfortunate cause desiree had lotsa promise story and characterwise, im really glad this game has done as much as it has with her and can't wait for more of her in the future :3
Oh definitely the same, I'm really looking forward to what these guys do with Desiree, thus far they've done some real good stuff.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
MorahZamora. Can u change combat mechanism to the previous one ?? Current one is worse

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
For the stoy I am wondering if you could make it so that way we don't have to choose so much or so that we have complete choice. The game made me pick sam for the 2 people I need to help me with Ember even though I don't want to and have only really been friendzoning her. I know the original cartoon but still.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For the stoy I am wondering if you could make it so that way we don't have to choose so much or so that we have complete choice. The game made me pick sam for the 2 people I need to help me with Ember even though I don't want to and have only really been friendzoning her. I know the original cartoon but still.
That's a main element of the story at the moment, but we might try and undo that, you're right. It could just be "Pick two characters for this Orgone boost" rather than having to include Sam in.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That's a main element of the story at the moment, but we might try and undo that, you're right. It could just be "Pick two characters for this Orgone boost" rather than having to include Sam in.
i was gonna choose sam as 1 anyways but it did feel kinda like a bait and switch that it makes a point to tell you you'll need two people and to think it through but then takes one of those choices away by forcing you to 'choose' sam for one of them, if that makes sense

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i was gonna choose sam as 1 anyways but it did feel kinda like a bait and switch that it makes a point to tell you you'll need two people and to think it through but then takes one of those choices away by forcing you to 'choose' sam for one of them, if that makes sense
For sure. A lot of that stuff is based around "Well, a lot of these areas/potential routes aren't explorable anyway, just through pure clicking and exploration. Once a lot more backgrounds get done, that'll allow for a lot more freestyle avenues and create more choice for the player.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Go back to a previous save and use the cheats that you can implement into the computer in Danny’s room. I know it’s a long way back, but just use the skip text button for everything you’ve already seen/read. I spent 15 minutes trying over and over to beat that damn bear and I couldn’t do it. I believe the cheats are in the 1st post in this thread. That shit has gotta get updated ASAP though.
Thanks I'll try

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes