PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
last i checked there was avoidable ntr did they remove that from the game or do we just not have the tags ?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Oh I see, did anyone mention what the song is called or where I can get it? I looked for it earlier yesterday and only found some posts saying that the song comes from a licenced music pack or something, but that was it.
I don't know, I hope someone can answer that for you.

I did try the UnRPA Python library (from here: ), and inside the /music/ folder of the game archive there were these files:

They work really hard on this game; if you can, please support them on Patreon:

Last edited:

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Fun game, but the progress is going on a snails pace compared to others. Even certain options and scenes have been removed. Shame really.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Fun game, but the progress is going on a snails pace compared to others. Even certain options and scenes have been removed. Shame really.
GZone did want to remove a very old Paulina scene, but that's the only thing I can think of that's been removed...

Thanks for your critical input though, much appreciated to us as developers. (y)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
eh true, as much as i prefer it when things stick to their source as closely as possible in this case i think id prefer somethin like your scenario specifically to make sure this games version of vlad never goes anywhere near her lol
I think we've got a good idea involving Dani and Clockwork that we'll try out when approaching her storyline.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can any Mod or member here tell me how to edit or download this banner that is located next to the tags and title area? I need to know the dimensions of that image and to also figure out how to replace it, like I said. Thanks. Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 4.33.34 PM.png

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
GZone did want to remove a very old Paulina scene, but that's the only thing I can think of that's been removed...

Thanks for your critical input though, much appreciated to us as developers. (y)
Hello, a question is the game in Spanish or where can I get it?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes