ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I wonder if Dani will be in this game
i both want and dont want her to get added cause i love her and i could see you helpin her melting issue by 'sharing' some orgone with her but also if she got added it would mean vlad made her and givin how he is in this game i wouldnt be surprised if he made her to be his fuck toy as a form of revenge against you, as in making a girl version of you to abuse and humiliate while imagining its you, and i really dont want that possibility to happen...unless it leads to us saving her and her becoming our sex slave in the fun non-abusive asshole way

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

Samiel_the_fallen

Jun 29, 2020
i both want and dont want her to get added cause i love her and i could see you helpin her melting issue by 'sharing' some orgone with her but also if she got added it would mean vlad made her and givin how he is in this game i wouldnt be surprised if he made her to be his fuck toy as a form of revenge against you, as in making a girl version of you to abuse and humiliate while imagining its you, and i really dont want that possibility to happen...unless it leads to us saving her and her becoming our sex slave in the fun non-abusive asshole way
Here's a scenario that could work: Vlad wants to clone Maddie and make her his sex slave, so he steals a pair of her soiled panties (he's a freak, he'd do it) Danny's DNA (either from sex or doing like Dash does with Jazz's panties) ends up being what he clones. Danny's in his lab (for some reason) and can just make out a female body floating in an ecto filled tube (even Vlad hasn't clearly seen her body yet) He opens the tube and Dani imprints on him as her Daddy/master. What's a young hormone driven half-ghost boy to do?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Here's a scenario that could work: Vlad wants to clone Maddie and make her his sex slave, so he steals a pair of her soiled panties (he's a freak, he'd do it) Danny's DNA (either from sex or doing like Dash does with Jazz's panties) ends up being what he clones. Danny's in his lab (for some reason) and can just make out a female body floating in an ecto filled tube (even Vlad hasn't clearly seen her body yet) He opens the tube and Dani imprints on him as her Daddy/master. What's a young hormone driven half-ghost boy to do?
i love this idea so much that im positive anything else would be a let down, this exact scenario NEEDS to happen!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I think they are fallowing the original story
but i can tell you now in the next chapter, we gonna have some fun with his Sister

Reactions: ReaCreations

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
How the hell to beat blue Dragon ????
I did use the cheat to get more HP, but I couldn't have beaten it without the healing skill -- it heals you immediately and then heals some more over the next turns. It doesn't matter if its attacks drain almost all of your HP as long as the healing nullifies the attacks.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting file currupt error's when un-zipping the .rar-library. I've tried both 7zip and WinRar. Anyone else getting these errors?

Edit: NVM, solved it with actual fucking computer wisardry. (For those who speak the common tounge I mean I Googled it.)

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm seriously having fun like rock and roll with all these memories of the show coming back--so fuck yeah, childhood + hot sex + nice story + art + humour + dialogue + references and everything else, thanks a lot and I'll make a damn review later (I feel like talking like Sam rn because she's quite relatable and one of the best gals on the show)

My question is, I beat my way to Ep 7, why did the menu suddenly disappear for no reason? It's up till the moment I had sex with Paulina in the classroom then getting beat and defeating Ember...what the hell happened? I can still skip dialogue pressing the control button, but I can't go back to days earlier or moments ago, am on Mac by the way.

(PS: First time playing with all these endless hours poured in. Combat's pretty icky so far imo, not too good, not too bad either)

Last edited:

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
I know this is going to be annoying but I have been asking since a while ago but haven't received a single answer: does Maddie have a titfuck scene? :( Sorry for repeating this question too many times but I'd like to know first before I actually play the game.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I know this is going to be annoying but I have been asking since a while ago but haven't received a single answer: does Maddie have a titfuck scene? :( Sorry for repeating this question too many times but I'd like to know first before I actually play the game.
she does not have one at the moment but there is bj, hj and anal and vaginal fucking

Reactions: haooni
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes