jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
To me it seems the fight's in this game are super rigged or just broken i have had numerous bug's but finnaly at tucker mall battle i can get him down to 180hp with 0 health loss but then bam 200hp gone bam dead?????????

10/10 art
8/10 story

but for me its a frustrating broken experience.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
To me it seems the fight's in this game are super rigged or just broken i have had numerous bug's but finnaly at tucker mall battle i can get him down to 180hp with 0 health loss but then bam 200hp gone bam dead?????????

10/10 art
8/10 story

but for me its a frustrating broken experience.
the battle are like darksouls battles, the sprites of the enmies show differences when they you a specific attack and you have to find the countepart of your attacks and use them on the right time
thenn the battles are easy

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
the battle are like darksouls battles, the sprites of the enmies show differences when they you a specific attack and you have to find the countepart of your attacks and use them on the right time
thenn the battles are easy

Thanks for the reply so i basicly half to have the dev team on speed dial after i spend hours getting past this battle i will just use the hp cheat code.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
But they aren't born from the same parents, Dani is born from Danny
How does that change their DNA? If I cloned you would the clone be your brother or your son? By definition to have a father daughter relationship Dani would need to have only half of Danny's DNA and half from another source but she has all of it minus the y chromosome so she is a female clone, hence his sister.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How does that change their DNA? If I cloned you would the clone be your brother or your son? By definition to have a father daughter relationship Dani would need to have only half of Danny's DNA and half from another source but she has all of it minus the y chromosome so she is a female clone, hence his sister.
As I have little knowledge on the subject, I read a bit of wiki, and yes you are right, Dani is Danny's sister as biology goes.

Buuuuut ... for fetish purpose, Dani can call Danny as "Daddy" as dumb reason as being born from him via cloning. Checkmate :ROFLMAO:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
As I have little knowledge on the subject, I read a bit of wiki, and yes you are right, Dani is Danny's sister as biology goes.

Buuuuut ... for fetish purpose, Dani can call Danny as "Daddy" as dumb reason as being born from him via cloning. Checkmate :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Eve must have called Adam by "Daddy" a lot too... :devilish:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Technically, in this scenario you would only need to change the last set of chromosomes from X,Y to X,X.

The result being a similarity of 45 of 46, depending on whether the 46th chromosome is either duplicated from chromosome 45 or spliced from another individual.

Last edited:

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Guys, little question, if i have seen only the first season, am i gonna recognize all or at least most of the characters and plot ?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
i both want and dont want her to get added cause i love her and i could see you helpin her melting issue by 'sharing' some orgone with her but also if she got added it would mean vlad made her and givin how he is in this game i wouldnt be surprised if he made her to be his fuck toy as a form of revenge against you, as in making a girl version of you to abuse and humiliate while imagining its you, and i really dont want that possibility to happen...unless it leads to us saving her and her becoming our sex slave in the fun non-abusive asshole way
Or she gets made via the same time danny got 'ghosted' by the machine in his home. During his dna reformation dani was formed but locked within the ghost world to later escape. Better than her being a toy for vlad.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Or she gets made via the same time danny got 'ghosted' by the machine in his home. During his dna reformation dani was formed but locked within the ghost world to later escape. Better than her being a toy for vlad.
eh true, as much as i prefer it when things stick to their source as closely as possible in this case i think id prefer somethin like your scenario specifically to make sure this games version of vlad never goes anywhere near her lol

YamikaClan

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know where I can get the songs from the game? I looked in the folders and do not see the music in a playable format I can extract or use. Will I need to use some other program to get them?

Edit: To be more specific the song that plays when you are with the nurse.

Reactions: sexypeanut

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
YamikaClan it should be easier to ask them directly indeed, because otherwise you'd have to unpack the game data archive ("AmityPark-x.y.z-pc/game/archive.rpa"), a reasonably big file (1.36 GB).

To unpack that Ren'py Archive you'd have to use a script or command line tool for that. That archive is using format "RPA-3.0".

YamikaClan

Nov 8, 2017
Oh I see, did anyone mention what the song is called or where I can get it? I looked for it earlier yesterday and only found some posts saying that the song comes from a licenced music pack or something, but that was it.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes