Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I kind of prefer it the other way around, not a fan of being pushed around. Rather make them his fans instead, they can help him with fighting the other ghosts, and start a super team. Sam and Tucker can do tech and run coms in his base... :ROFLMAO:
Just my opinion and hopes, i love, LOVE femdom content, i am especially lookin forward to meeting the sexy evil Miss Spectra. Now that would be a PRIME femdom path.

Though you do have a point where they could become party members to fight by his side, though i prefer them to be in control.

Everyone has a preference, don't let me stop you from enjoying and hoping for things you're way, have a guid yin.

Reactions: TheDevian

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I kind of prefer it the other way around, not a fan of being pushed around. Rather make them his fans instead, they can help him with fighting the other ghosts, and start a super team. Sam and Tucker can do tech and run coms in his base... :ROFLMAO:
Letting the other ghosts fight alongside you might be a bit premature at this point, they could use the battles as excuses to get Danny to relax the restrictions on them and then make use of that to free themselves. Maybe once Jazz is on board she could provide some support? I think Danny will be OK with revealing his ghost self to her unlike with Maddie, and it seems Valerie will be an enemy for some time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Letting the other ghosts fight alongside you might be a bit premature at this point, they could use the battles as excuses to get Danny to relax the restrictions on them and then make use of that to free themselves. Maybe once Jazz is on board she could provide some support? I think Danny will be OK with revealing his ghost self to her unlike with Maddie, and it seems Valerie will be an enemy for some time.
Yeah, it would take a while, they would have to become his 'fans' first. He would need to tame them first.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
not a fan of Valerie at all personally but 'but actually being reworked and retconned into previous scenes too.' does have me very interested for the implication of that bein an option in the future, most game only go back if they absolutely have to so its really nice to see this project isnt restricting itself in that way and it adds replay value to the game during development which is great imo
I don't necessarily like her as a love interest, but I love her and Danny developing a friendship. I found it a very satisfying part of the series.

ThatGuy321

Oct 28, 2019
On the 'A Friend in need' quest for episode 3, it's telling me "I wonder what tucker will think of sams new outfit" but when I enter the school in the morning no event plays?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I really hope the dragon fight gets better (the last one was bullshit) and the second fight with danny friend should be able to beat with strategy it would be best.
Love this game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i don't know how other ppl think about this, but is there any ghost sex scene planned? i mean like the Octopuss/Maddie one...
Well, so far Danny has done stuff with some, like Des, and the 'octopus' had an optional one with Paulina at one point (if that did not change)...

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Well, so far Danny has done stuff with some, like Des, and the 'octopus' had an optional one with Paulina at one point (if that did not change)...
with Paulina it doesn't even come to the point of sex, "octupus" just strips her, and i'm talking more like a ghost (not Danny) fucking one of the girls...

Reactions: ReaCreations

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
with Paulina it doesn't even come to the point of sex, "octupus" just strips her, and i'm talking more like a ghost (not Danny) fucking one of the girls...
If you don't stop it, it can do more, or used to. I haven't played that scene in a while...

There was one with it and Maddie, but it was removed.

Can't say about more, it's a pretty controversial topic.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
If you don't stop it, it can do more, or used to. I haven't played that scene in a while...

do you know why the maddie one was removed? : /

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do you know why the maddie one was removed? : /
I don't know for certain about the exact reasons, but they did not like the way the intro was going, so completely reworked the whole thing. A number of things got removed or changed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i hope stuff that was removed gets readded at some point in some way or another, i woulda loved to have seen that maddie scene >.<
As far as I know, they have been more or less replaced by other things ...but who knows?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018

So is the intro to the game being reworked AGAIN with next update? I just checked my game as I didn't remember them taking out the Maddie scene and it's still there. Gotta say it's going to be a little annoying if things are removed and such again. I know they already did as much at least once already as far as taking things out and changing

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't know for certain about the exact reasons, but they did not like the way the intro was going, so completely reworked the whole thing. A number of things got removed or changed.
What scene got removed? I'm not certain I even remember this.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So is the intro to the game being reworked AGAIN with next update? I just checked my game as I didn't remember them taking out the Maddie scene and it's still there. Gotta say it's going to be a little annoying if things are removed and such again. I know they already did as much at least once already as far as taking things out and changing
The only thing I remember being redone was stuff BEFORE May of 2018. Back then, Desiree was already introduced early on (Instead of Episode 4), and GZone just didn't like the shape of the game's direction. So he restarted back then, removing ONLY a scene involving Paulina performing at a Gloryhole. He just felt it was too out of character to take her storyline. There's actually still a line in Episode 1 during the park, where Danny asks Paulina how she could afford all these new clothes, and she brushes it aside. It was still in reference to prostituting herself, but I think we decided to change it so that she was camming instead. That's another plot point we should pick back up soon and weave it into the game again.

Now outside the changes to the structured story of the game's plot at that time and the removal of the glory hole scene, I don't remember anything else that has since been removed that we haven't put back in. I know for a fact that we have plans to *alter* and actually *improve* some existing h-scenes in the redux. But again, the last time the intro was "Reworked" was almost close to 3 years ago, start of May. I joined in September of 2018 officially, and I remember all this stuff well.

I think I've known TheDevian long enough to know he's not lying, but he's either misremembering some details about what was edited/removed, or my files are more up to date, and it's since been put back in. So if anything HAD happened, I wasn't aware of it as a dev member myself, which would seem unlikely. Also, lastly, to put away your worries that "Oh great, it's all restarting now, awesome, I have to play it all over again, this sucks!" There will absolutely be a "Redux Recap" button at the main menu or something.

A tour guide playthrough style that will basically skip through everything that wasn't there before and has since been added into the Redux. From simple scenes involving new portraits, like Valerie and Principal Ishiyama, to the new h-content we're adding, to any altered h-scenes we retooled. A simple, streamlined method of learning all the new stuff there is to see with the game, without the hassle of having to replay all of it. In my personal opinion, however, I think the most loyal fans of the game and show will gain the best experience by playing from the start, and going all the way through again. There's sincerely a lot we're changing and adding in, I think people will be happy with the time it took to do it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The only thing I remember being redone was stuff BEFORE May of 2018. Back then, Desiree was already introduced early on (Instead of Episode 4), and GZone just didn't like the shape of the game's direction. So he restarted back then, removing ONLY a scene involving Paulina performing at a Gloryhole. He just felt it was too out of character to take her storyline. There's actually still a line in Episode 1 during the park, where Danny asks Paulina how she could afford all these new clothes, and she brushes it aside. It was still in reference to prostituting herself, but I think we decided to change it so that she was camming instead. That's another plot point we should pick back up soon and weave it into the game again.

Now outside the changes to the structured story of the game's plot at that time and the removal of the glory hole scene, I don't remember anything else that has since been removed that we haven't put back in. I know for a fact that we have plans to *alter* and actually *improve* some existing h-scenes in the redux. But again, the last time the intro was "Reworked" was almost close to 3 years ago, start of May. I joined in September of 2018 officially, and I remember all this stuff well.

I think I've known TheDevian long enough to know he's not lying, but he's either misremembering some details about what was edited/removed, or my files are more up to date, and it's since been put back in. So if anything HAD happened, I wasn't aware of it as a dev member myself, which would seem unlikely. Also, lastly, to put away your worries that "Oh great, it's all restarting now, awesome, I have to play it all over again, this sucks!" There will absolutely be a "Redux Recap" button at the main menu or something.

A tour guide playthrough style that will basically skip through everything that wasn't there before and has since been added into the Redux. From simple scenes involving new portraits, like Valerie and Principal Ishiyama, to the new h-content we're adding, to any altered h-scenes we retooled. A simple, streamlined method of learning all the new stuff there is to see with the game, without the hassle of having to replay all of it. In my personal opinion, however, I think the most loyal fans of the game and show will gain the best experience by playing from the start, and going all the way through again. There's sincerely a lot we're changing and adding in, I think people will be happy with the time it took to do it.
Sorry, yeah, I could be misremembering, or maybe it was one that was added. I was thinking about when the octoghost gets out of the thermos with Vald's help, and molests Maddie. I could be getting a few things mixed up...

Oh well, my last save got borked anyway, so next time I get time to play I will be starting over.

I mean, there were ones like when Danny accidentally possessed his dad and the thermostat scene, but that was a long time ago. That was the reworking one I was referring to.

The Paulina one was when she was being attacked in the park, if you chose not to jump in right away, she got pretty molested, IIRC.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry, yeah, I could be misremembering, or maybe it was one that was added. I was thinking about when the octoghost gets out of the thermos with Vald's help, and molests Maddie. I could be getting a few things mixed up...

Oh well, my last save got borked anyway, so next time I get time to play I will be starting over.

I mean, there were ones like when Danny accidentally possessed his dad and the thermostat scene, but that was a long time ago. That was the reworking one I was referring to.

The Paulina one was when she was being attacked in the park, if you chose not to jump in right away, she got pretty molested, IIRC.
All three of those are in my current files, accessible in-game. I'll check and see if they're not in the public version the Patreon's released.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes