House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So does that mean after this Redux release all the future updates will use this anime-ish style from now on or was this version just a test to see people opinion? I thought the old art style are very close to the original show and people are loving it so why the change?
I enjoyed the old style as well. Another game doing an unnecessary overhaul.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Completely forgot about this game it was alright when i last played it but unless they had some bullshit like the art maker quit the project there's no reason for the overhaul the game ran well enough and file size doest matter when most of these games you take 1 day to complete and delete off your computer.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It's pretty simple.
Cartoon characters have to stay cartoonish sure you can give them bigger boobs, booty, longer legs or provocative clothes if your goal is to make them sexier but why change what makes the characters distinctive, the damn face namely, especially if the point of the game is to be a parody of Danny Phantom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was completely unnecessary to hire someone who can't duplicate the art of the show, not even close.

Imagine DarkCookie wouldn't draw Summertime Saga anymore but instead someone replaced his drawings with something that looks off.

Here is a portfolio of different artists who made Maddie sexier (but she still looks like the mother of the protagonist) that's how the redux should be.

Agreed dude, this anime style makes it lose it’s identity, I’ve seen enough bad anime versions of western shows. Time for me to move on.

Feb 18, 2018
Are the images in OP from the new update? It's been so long since I last played this game (a couple of updates ago). They do look a bit different IMO.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Amity Park [v.Redux] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 830 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 225 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I was really worried for a second when I saw the art was changing. But as long as the standing portraits are the same it can’t be much worse. I do think that Pauline scene is a direct downgrade though.

I feel like devs always do some sort of overhaul to their game when they run out of ideas and need to make work for themselves. That’s the only explanation I can think of to go back through and make perfectly good scenes worse in this game. It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
I liked it better when the scenes was in the western artstyle, the anime artstyle just throws me off for reasons is I find anime extremely boring and animeing western cartoons/games or westerning anime cartoons/games does not have that same feel as the original styles(BTW, I've never seen any anime stuff go western-style ever, it's always western into anime).
I think might have to drop out from this game, if they keep the anime style that barely resembles the show characters, cause I won't be able to find any enjoyment out of it anymore.
Anime Bad.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I enjoyed the old style as well. Another game doing an unnecessary overhaul.
I'm just done checking all the scenes in the Gallery and look like only Paulina got reworked and so far beside the new gym scene only the tentacle got change. The rest of the H scenes from old to new still keeping their old art style so I think nothing too trivial so far

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes