Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
google small pointy tits, a lot of them do have a triangular shape, it is natural especially for girls who are still growing/late bloomers like you could expect for high school girls. i know in the show the pyramid tits were to keep art simple but sam always had small breasts so even messing with the designs to make them 'sexier' or 'more realistic' it still would have fit more for same to keep the pointy tits, thats why i single her out and didnt complain about it with characters like paulina cause with her more 'normal' rounded breasts just make sense but not for sam hence why i comment about her specifically
I did it as you suggested and in my opinion, the majority of those tits look horrible. I've never met a girl with natural tits like that and personally, not to be mean to any girls who's tits are like that, I wouldn't want my girl to be like that. I'll take the way they did Sam's tits with them small over the pointy ones like that.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1294294

DP was most likely created using Adobe Flash or Toon Boom instead of any kind of hand drawn artwork. It looks like Paula was drawn using a spline tool and oval tools for the eyes. The triangle tits were done because it was quick and cheap. There are a lot of straight lines in DP characters, again I'm guessing for cost.
I don't mind any of that and none of that bothers me. I just want the characters in the game to have as close to the same faces as in the show as possible.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yes, the same characters ...four years older.

Four years is a hell of a long time to have a growth spurt, and I would MUCH rather think about them as being actually 18 in this world, and things are happening 4 years later than in the show, than to think we are just "pretending" to get around the age restrictions. I greatly appreciate the fact that they do not look almost prepubescent. I really don't want to play something like that, it is one of the things I always hated about the Japanese VNs, the mandatory loli character.

Sure, they could be someone who didn't develop much, it does happen a lot, but that wasn't how they envisioned them being 4 years older here...
well considering theres no reason given to imply it happened 4 years later other then callin them 18+, storywise they dont really 'have' to explain the 4 year delay but im just stating the reason it happens 4 years later is obviously to make them adults even if their clearly the same characters but now just have 4 added to their age. not wanting them to look their age is a preference but thats completely unrelated here since as i said plenty of full grown adults have breasts like that too, it doesnt make them 'look like kids' its just small breasts, so there would have been nothing wrong with keeping sam that way since thats part of her design

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well considering theres no reason given to imply it happened 4 years later other then callin them 18+, storywise they dont really 'have' to explain the 4 year delay but im just stating the reason it happens 4 years later is obviously to make them adults even if their clearly the same characters but now just have 4 added to their age. not wanting them to look their age is a preference but thats completely unrelated here since as i said plenty of full grown adults have breasts like that too, it doesnt make them 'look like kids' its just small breasts, so there would have been nothing wrong with keeping sam that way since thats part of her design
That could be the reason, or maybe someone just didn't want to make a game about 14 year old kids anyway. This is not the same as a Japanese VN ported over here, where they take the obviously 13-14 year old kid 18, no matter how dumb it seems in context.

We have no idea what her breasts will look like, other than the sprites they always had. We have seen one image from one scene, and it was not her.
In the show, she was flat as a board, in this, she always had decent sized tits for her body size, a good B cup or so. They were only a little smaller than Paulina's for the sprites.

I mean, this is what they looked like before, if you have forgotten... they were neither tiny, nor pointy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sexypeanut

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That could be the reason, or maybe someone just didn't want to make a game about 14 year old kids anyway. This is not the same as a Japanese VN ported over here, where they take the obviously 13-14 year old kid 18, no matter how dumb it seems in context.

We have no idea what her breasts will look like, other than the sprites they always had. We have seen one image from one scene, and it was not her.
In the show, she was flat as a board, in this, she always had decent sized tits for her body size, a good B cup or so. They were only a little smaller than Paulina's for the sprites.

I mean, this is what they looked like before, if you have forgotten... they were neither tiny, nor pointy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my whole point was that there would have been nothing wrong with giving her the small pointy tits from the start, so how they looked in this game before isnt a point to explain why they had to look they way they did in this game lol

as you said we have no idea how she would look grown up so since everyone else looked the same then it woulda just made sense for her to have kept the tiny tits, making them bigger and rounder is a personal preference. in the show she wasnt 'flat as a board' but she was much smaller then everyone else so tiny tits woulda made sense.

ive never even raised it as an 'actual' complaint about the game, just brought it up every now and then in a joking manner, cause i know im in the minority on it and theres no point in actually trying to fight for it. i was literally just pointing out she 'could' have had the accurate tits and it woulda been fine since they do happen naturally

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
my whole point was that there would have been nothing wrong with giving her the small pointy tits from the start, so how they looked in this game before isnt a point to explain why they had to look they way they did in this game lol

as you said we have no idea how she would look grown up so since everyone else looked the same then it woulda just made sense for her to have kept the tiny tits, making them bigger and rounder is a personal preference. in the show she wasnt 'flat as a board' but she was much smaller then everyone else so tiny tits woulda made sense.

ive never even raised it as an 'actual' complaint about the game, just brought it up every now and then in a joking manner, cause i know im in the minority on it and theres no point in actually trying to fight for it. i was literally just pointing out she 'could' have had the accurate tits and it woulda been fine since they do happen naturally
No, but that is not what they did, and we are not talking about what could have been, we are comparing the old art to the new art...

The people making the game need to make something that they like. When you don't like what you do, and your heart is not in it, it's obvious.

"Accurate tits", based on the cartoon, would have bee no tits at all, because she was 14, and had not really started to develop. Pauline was barely in a training bra.

Reactions: Balrog

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
No, but that is not what they did, and we are not talking about what could have been, we are comparing the old art to the new art...

The people making the game need to make something that they like. When you don't like what you do, and your heart is not in it, it's obvious.

"Accurate tits", based on the cartoon, would have bee no tits at all, because she was 14, and had not really started to develop. Pauline was barely in a training bra.
"we are comparing the old art to the new art"
you may be but thats not what this is about, it was started with my comment where i said:
"the art before was fairly different from the show, even goin as far as replacing poor sams perky pyramid tits with 'normal' ones"
in that context i was using it to describe how the old art differed from the show but that despite that it was still 'close enough' for everyone to be about to enjoy it, so if youre arguing this cause you thought this was about old art vs new then youre fighting the wrong battle

again despite what you think she DID have tits, they were just small

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
PLaying the one from svs...don't waste your time. There is a bug that prevents you from clicking on the bust stop when the quest comes up. I'd wait for a fix.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Amity Park Version Redux and this version does not have any improvement or something
We don't have the redux here yet, the main sprites are the same, the backgrounds have been improved, and the sex scenes have been updated.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
mm well the anime-ish styles of redux is nice, but its a little confusing to compare it to the old version. but i will give it a try. and 5$ a month is a good price for a good game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So does that mean after this Redux release all the future updates will use this anime-ish style from now on or was this version just a test to see people opinion? I thought the old art style are very close to the original show and people are loving it so why the change?

Konjihugugu1

Jun 16, 2018
So does that mean after this Redux release all the future updates will use this anime-ish style from now on or was this version just a test to see people opinion? I thought the old art style are very close to the original show and people are loving it so why the change?
More money to be made off anime tiddies.

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
For those asking about the Redux, it is basically an overhaul of the standing game. While they haven't managed to put together everything they wanted for the build, they will work on the remaining planned content as they go. Essentially it's a reduced file size, so it doesn't take up as much space and should run better, an overhaul of the artwork and backgrounds already in the game, and added content for several of the girls (including retroactively introducing Valerie earlier so she doesn't just appear out of nowhere), as well as work to make the game seem less linear.
Like I said, just a full overhaul (partly why it's taken so long), before they head straight into work on 8.0 and Spectra. So...enjoy :D

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes