Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Played the Redux got every scene saw everything now my opinion is people who are completing have not played the game completely just some of it saw some reworked scene closed the game and starting to complain here now my thought's on the rework

Background art is much more detailed the house is bigger added garage a roof and an exp grinder

I still hate ember's design, it's a sexy body with a fucking ball for a head and fucked up hair

Only some sex scene are changed

Maddie, No scene has been changed
Sam No changes either
Jazz Every scene is changed
Paulina 2 scene changed = Tentacle and a new added selfie one
Star 1 scene add new art selfie scene
Valerie 1 scene added in the new art style
Kate 1 change scene 1st one
Desiree 4 added scene in new art style look's same as the old one just more polished
Ember, No changes (fucking hate her character design)

Overall Background is 5 star its detailed more polished and better
Sex Scene changes get a hard 3 star adding one because of Desiree's new scene's not all sex scene are changed
Fighting gets a 4.7 star it's a shame I have to click on their icon to select not on the enemy to select
Writing it's a 4.5 not much opinion here

There should have been an evolution for Danny's ghost form 5 or 4, so he starts to look like Dan and the final one he becomes Dan Phantom (he's a cool character and has an awesome design) I would rather see this Danny become Dan phantom as a good guy not as a bad guy I would write a post about it latter when I have time

Final thought, you guys better deliver a polished and not rushed next update since you guys said with Redux it will make it easier and faster to release update

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played the Redux got every scene saw everything now my opinion is people who are completing have not played the game completely just some of it saw some reworked scene closed the game and starting to complain here now my thought's on the rework

Background art is much more detailed the house is bigger added garage a roof and an exp grinder

I still hate ember's design, it's a sexy body with a fucking ball for a head and fucked up hair

Only some sex scene are changed

Maddie, No scene has been changed
Sam No changes either
Jazz Every scene is changed
Paulina 2 scene changed = Tentacle and a new added selfie one
Star 1 scene add new art selfie scene
Valerie 1 scene added in the new art style
Kate 1 change scene 1st one
Desiree 4 added scene in new art style look's same as the old one just more polished
Ember, No changes (fucking hate her character design)

Overall Background is 5 star its detailed more polished and better
Sex Scene changes get a hard 3 star adding one because of Desiree's new scene's not all sex scene are changed
Fighting gets a 4.7 star it's a shame I have to click on their icon to select not on the enemy to select
Writing it's a 4.5 not much opinion here

There should have been an evolution for Danny's ghost form 5 or 4, so he starts to look like Dan and the final one he becomes Dan Phantom (he's a cool character and has an awesome design) I would rather see this Danny become Dan phantom as a good guy not as a bad guy I would write a post about it latter when I have time
I also find Ember to be the ugliest girl in the game. Her head is so different from the others!
Not sold on Dan Phantom, though. Didn't like him in the cartoon.

Great game, I want more content for Jazz, is my favorite xd
I guess you're gonna love the next update

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, one thing I didn't like: higher-level abilities take the place of the lower-level ones, but nowhere in the game that's said (I didn't do the training room). I thought that getting the lvl 3 spread ray I wouldn't lose the great lvl 2 ray, but I did...

MorahZamora How do I start the quest 'The Secret Gift?' The quest log says it's from Episode 6, but as soon as I sleep after finishing 'A Weekend in the Woods', the game takes me to Episode 7

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
I am doing more research into my next post why Danny should become Dan in this then my collage homework, the fuck?
Personally, I don't think Dan would be a good choice. For Danny to become Dan he would have to abandon what makes himself human and become full ghost. I mean it would be cool to see Dan eventually, but Dan only comes about from an alternate universe Danny losing everything dear to him.

Edit: I also really liked this update. The art looks much better than it did before. Excited for the next update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone tell me if the NTR content is between Jack, Maddie, and Vlad or Jack, Maddie, and Danny.

Last edited:

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
stuck on this quest, i can't find tucker anywhere. can anyone help?

edit: nvm, i found tucker in the mall in the afternoon. which makes no sense :p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes