Nov 7, 2020
I agree about this in the sense that, yes, if you don't really like the move we've made here, then please, find something else you do like to support! And I don't want that taken in a "F-fine, go take your stupid dollars and shove them elsewhere where the sun don't shine!" There are a lot of other talented devs and artists in this field that aren't getting the attention or support they oh-so deserve. And we're very happy with the growth of the Patreon from the fans still, so to me, it's like win-win if either someone chooeses to support Team Bieno OR something else they enjoy, honestly.

Just a little personal aside? My personal recommendation, my favorite h-game dev at the moment? Ancho, producing Fantasy Valley, in chapters. Love the feel of the characters, the great hand drawn art, he improved his stuff as he went, the characters look great, I love it. Gave me early StS vibes, which is great. Go give *that* guy money, people, he deserves it! Lol
Fantasy Valley is one of the best games on this forum, so yeah I agree that Ancho deserves more supporters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Then I genuinely am sorry that it's being taken that way for some of you, I just thought I'd add some positivity to the thread and give some love to another dev I admire. I don't think it's "our way or the highway" because we still haven't determined what, if anything, we're going to do about the issues people have had. It's still something we have to figure out through discussions amongst ourselves and the fans, both Patreon supporters and public opinion.

So if that's what it boils down to *for you*, then I suppose I can't say anything to change your mind about it, try as I might. I don't put out a polite air just to come off as nonconfrontational. I genuinely just don't get too frustrated or upset by much of this stuff. I don't think I could do the job if I did. :p

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if this is bug or not but the scene with Danny, Sam, Jonny, and Kitty in the Hallway has Sam overlapping Danny making the scene look weird.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, finished the game. I couldn't unlock Desiree's new scenes nor the quest 'The Secret Gift' (which suspiciously seems linked to those scenes). Does anyone know how to do open those?
Also, will the photo thing in the gymnasium become a quest in the future?
I like the new place additions.

The battles were supremely easy; the hardest one was Desiree and I had to repeat it only once. Dunno if it was purposefully chosen so people would advance quickly or if there's still balancing to do. I didn't use the training room at all.

Luckily, I haven't run into any too severe of a bug. But there were some (characters over others, fail exception, etc). In many situations, the background music either disappeared or was severely toned down.

As I've said before, the game should tell the players that skills from a higher tier will replace those of the previous one instead of adding them to the skill repertoire. Oh, and make the mouse scroll work only on the player/quest screen when those are open instead of rolling back/advancing the game per se, please!

Desiree's sprite while fighting with you still looks uglier than her. You'll gonna change that in the future, right? :p

Although the new replay system is an upgrade from the old one, I still want to redo the scenes by directly interacting with the girls as well. I can't even talk to Kate again after her questline is finished! :(

I've come to terms with the new art. However, while Paulina still looks a lot like her cartoon version, Jazz doesn't. A bit of rework on her would help with that.

---

Still an awesome game and one of my favs here in F95.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Drama/Hidden Fear (Short Loop).wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/episodes/episode_4/episode_4_cylindrical.rpyc", line 821, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3915, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1126, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1104, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1046, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 505, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Drama/Hidden Fear (Short Loop).wav'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Amity Park 0.8
Thu Jul 15 19:14:19 2021

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
OK so HERE are the Cheats
PervyVision: Cheat code to unlock all scenes
Strong_Billy: This cheat code gives +100 orgone
HealthJuice: This cheat code gives +100 health
FiveSmackers: This cheat code gives +500 money or cash
Better_INVT: Collectibles code
Mean_Green: Cheat code to unlock new outfits
these work, idk know why its changed so many times but here are the current ones

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I get the impression that GZone is just not a fan of characters being tubby/having some plump to them, even if it adds variety. His ideal model form is something like Nurse Kate, and that's generally what a lot of the other characters end up looking like. So, to make them a little different at least, Psymind drew these new portraits (Valerie Gray and Principal Ishiyama) as slightly off-model to suit GZone's vision, but still trying to give them a little bit of their original design. Obviously though, that's not what everyone is mainly upset about, so...
Ok, then how about making Sam a more on model skinny girl? Something like this would be ideal. Sam.png

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Hey everybody, glad to see everybody enjoying the new update!

One thing I do like is the redesign of the progression system and new powers danny can get. The dragon girl went from almost unbeatable to a challenging fun fight. You might want to expand on Vlad's castle. At the very least we should be seeing his ghost sex dungeon and Maddie waifu pillow. I also like the wardrobe malfunction at nasty burger and the back stories for some of the characters coming out in the dialog. Seems like the redesign also added quite a few areas in Danny's home and around town, hope these will be used soon.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Jazz should have a dumptruck back here, not whatever the fuck this is. Her child birthing hips in her sprite would lead one to believe she's got ass for days like her mother, not whatever the fuck this is. Viewing angle consistency is going to be lacking in any 2d game since you're not working with a never changing 3d model, but having two different styles of art (with different artists) greatly exasperates this issue leading to shit like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was obviously drawn using 3D models as reference. If the artist is using Clip Studio Pro then it comes with 3D models and you can import more. The human figures can be adjusted and registered so you stay on model no matter what the pose.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That scene was obviously drawn using 3D models as reference. If the artist is using Clip Studio Pro then it comes with 3D models and you can import more. The human figures can be adjusted and registered so you stay on model no matter what the pose.
I don't know about that, I don't know if Psymind or GZone has ever used 3D models for reference or incorporated it into their work, actually!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
In that case Jazz's ass needs to be much bigger. She even says something in the game about none of the girls at school being able to hold a candle to her and Maddie's asses in leather pants when they're wearing the Ember outfits.

• Sad
Reactions: PervyBetty

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
In that case Jazz's ass needs to be much bigger. She even says something in the game about none of the girls at school being able to hold a candle to her and Maddie's asses in leather pants when they're wearing the Ember outfits.
Here's my poor attempt at a 3D Jazz using Make human, a free program for creating rigged 3D humanoid models. jazz 3D.png

Reactions: Silf

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Then I genuinely am sorry that it's being taken that way for some of you, I just thought I'd add some positivity to the thread and give some love to another dev I admire. I don't think it's "our way or the highway" because we still haven't determined what, if anything, we're going to do about the issues people have had. It's still something we have to figure out through discussions amongst ourselves and the fans, both Patreon supporters and public opinion.

So if that's what it boils down to *for you*, then I suppose I can't say anything to change your mind about it, try as I might. I don't put out a polite air just to come off as nonconfrontational. I genuinely just don't get too frustrated or upset by much of this stuff. I don't think I could do the job if I did. :p
And the answer to my question about versions of Renpy?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes