sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
You need to sleep to trigger the event after that you can invite her to visit you at night with the sexual favor dialogue
That unlocked 2 scenes, but what about the third?

I'm also missing one of Jazz's scenes...

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I remember talking about this previously and I worked myself back up to chapter 7 in the redux. and I find the forced choice for the power up to be slightly annoying. I remember it being talked about that they might make the power-up choice for the ember fight more open or allow for you to do all the events with any girls you had available. after playing through the new redux up to this point I need to ask if this idea was scrapped. I myself don't particularly like sam in that way and would like to keep her just friends but having to choose between my other choices is a really hard decision especially since they seem to impact interactions later on.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmm. I think this one got it quite right. To me, it looks like a good compromise between the old and the new art style.

View attachment 1300501
I am in total agreement with Sexypeanut here, it's not a slam dunk but is much closer to the mark.

I've seen alot of arguments made about the move to a more eastern style of art however I don't really think this covers the heart of the matter, The real issue is such a sudden noticeable change in artstyle, I think the backlash would have occured had the artstyle moved to a spot on representation of the TV program, it would just be another section of the fanbase making their case, hell you could pluck Michelangelo out of time and have create a work of art so beautiful that it would reduce you to tears and people would still scream "I hate this".

We've all opened Pandora's box at some point in our lives, you've just done it in a room full of angry nerds.

Just duck and cover mate, duck and cover

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
We've all opened Pandora's box at some point in our lives, you've just done it in a room full of angry nerds.

Just duck and cover mate, duck and cover
Don't forget to bob and weave, serpertine and be faster than the guy behind you. I personally have no problem in the art change, since either way I'm playing a game where I get to bang Maddie Fenton!

I also agree with sexypeanut on the pic of Sam being the best of both worlds in terms of the art, that Sam-selfie is beyond jaw-dropping.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
I am not familiar with the series and until a couple days ago I'd not played the game so I don't really have a dog in this fight but the old art was both better and more immersive. There's nothing wrong artistically with the new stuff it just doesn't quite fit. Good game though and I'll still come back to it when it's finished up.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I have another question now, what happen to the Kitty and Johnny's content? I remember Kitty possessing Sam and trying to date Danny to make Johnny mad but now it's like there story just stopped and goes straight to Desiree.

Yewholurks

Feb 7, 2021
OK so HERE are the Cheats
PervyVision: Cheat code to unlock all scenes
Strong_Billy: This cheat code gives +100 orgone
HealthJuice: This cheat code gives +100 health
FiveSmackers: This cheat code gives +500 money or cash
Better_INVT: Collectibles code
Mean_Green: Cheat code to unlock new outfits
these work, idk know why its changed so many times but here are the current ones
These don't work

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Invite her for the night and pick vaginal again
I did it and got the scene (it's even better than the previous one). However, it wasn't unlocked in the scene replay... o_O

Good game though and I'll still come back to it when it's finished up.
That might take a while! :ROFLMAO:

I do all the quest, any knows how to access to the last 3 scenes for desiree ??
At AbYss, buy the Slave Leia costume for Desiree ($400). Back home, summon her and equip her with it (don't put anything else on her or change parts of the outfit). Sleep once or twice and she'll talk with you. This will unlock a new option in her 'sexual favors' menu - nightly visit (this will only show up during mornings and afternoons). The first one is anal, but the second time you ask her it'll give you the option for vaginal. Perform the vaginal a second time and you'll get the third scene. This one didn't unlock for me in the scene replay, though... but every 2nd time you go for vaginal, she'll perform the final scene

I have another question now, what happen to the Kitty and Johnny's content? I remember Kitty possessing Sam and trying to date Danny to make Johnny mad but now it's like there story just stopped and goes straight to Desiree.
I guess that'll be left to the future. The game is 'episodic' - it's more subtle now, but before the redux you could play separate episodes and each one had its own 'story', with few things linking them all together. I'm sure Kitty will show up again.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
At AbYss, buy the Slave Leia costume for Desiree ($400). Back home, summon her and equip her with it (don't put anything else on her or change parts of the outfit). Sleep once or twice and she'll talk with you. This will unlock a new option in her 'sexual favors' menu - nightly visit (this will only show up during mornings and afternoons). The first one is anal, but the second time you ask her it'll give you the option for vaginal. Perform the vaginal a second time and you'll get the third scene. This one didn't unlock for me in the scene replay, though... but every 2nd time you go for vaginal, she'll perform the final scene
in which chapter? I tried it at the end quest and nothing has appeared

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
well, I tried and nothing, I put Leia outfit and pass time in the room, sleep for days and nothing, I don't know what I'm missing

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I am not familiar with the series and until a couple days ago I'd not played the game so I don't really have a dog in this fight but the old art was both better and more immersive. There's nothing wrong artistically with the new stuff it just doesn't quite fit. Good game though and I'll still come back to it when it's finished up.
I agree with you, the art is not bad but it just pulls you out how different is from the rest of the game.
I also feel like without their signature clothes you wouldn't even be able to tell that they were Danny Phantom characters.
This is more apparent with the Jazz masturbating scene. I feel like if I just found the image online without context I would not even recognize the character

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes