rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, looks like I missed the meltdown from the redux art direction, so that's a thing lol.

After playing through, there are definitely a lot of improvements and additions still in the original art style. So for what is there, like Desiree and Maddie's new content, it's decent additions after all this time.

Changes seem to already be planned, but for what it's worth, I don't think it would take much to fix the art direction. The most jarring issue is the face designs, they are very distinctive western style and it should stick to that. It is very, very obvious that Jazz does not fit, same with Paulina's new content. However, besides the faces the rest of the character design actually looks much better.

Regardless of how things change after this rough feedback, looking forward to new content hopefully at a faster pace now.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Damn, we're getting Redux now? Ok, backreading time. Patreon checking, etc etc. I'm currently sitting here waiting for the zip file to finish downloading. Long ass hours but yeah, I'll wait. Seems like there's a good direction, missed some drama regarding these updates and stuff...?

Update definitely looks promising. Excited for Ep 8 and beyond

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay, I admit that's okay. That also better not be a replacer for Sam's nude text.
I never was apart of the two new random event spookchat messages stuff, cause Paulina also has one, but no, I believe that image is a separate instance just for a quick lewd.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
damn... should i start from the beginning then?
I guess so. Whenever a big update hits, it's always advisable to start over.

After playing through, there are definitely a lot of improvements and additions still in the original art style. So for what is there, like Desiree and Maddie's new content, it's decent additions after all this time.
How did you manage to access the new Desiree's scenes?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Then I genuinely am sorry that it's being taken that way for some of you, I just thought I'd add some positivity to the thread and give some love to another dev I admire. I don't think it's "our way or the highway" because we still haven't determined what, if anything, we're going to do about the issues people have had. It's still something we have to figure out through discussions amongst ourselves and the fans, both Patreon supporters and public opinion.

So if that's what it boils down to *for you*, then I suppose I can't say anything to change your mind about it, try as I might. I don't put out a polite air just to come off as nonconfrontational. I genuinely just don't get too frustrated or upset by much of this stuff. I don't think I could do the job if I did. :p
You can't control how people take the things you say, that's all on their interpretation. It's pretty common for people to take things the wrong way.

Reactions: Morah SDG

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
To get the new Des scenes you need to buy the slave Lea outfit
That was literally the only one that I didn't, lol! Thanks
Ok, I bought it... but no new interaction or event happens. How do I trigger the scenes?

Last edited:

KrumP

Mar 25, 2018
That was literally the only one that I didn't, lol! Thanks
Ok, I bought it... but no new interaction or event happens. How do I trigger the scenes?
You need to sleep to trigger the event after that you can invite her to visit you at night with the sexual favor dialogue

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes