btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
3. Kitty and Johnny 13 just sort've disappear from the story after the Cheerleader event, will they return?
3. They might show up again in future stories - most probably one involving the water park.
Id imagine theyd show up for the Jazz content. Itd be the most common sense way to introduce it. Kitty takes possession of Jazz like in the show story arc, seduces Danny (not like the show lol), then Danny is attracted to Jazz, and shenanigans ensue. That would make the most sense to me anyway.

Reactions: ReaCreations

varfo82

Jan 5, 2021
hope that gzone sees this comment
first: i want to thank them on the great game they have made .
second : i have downloaded the android and pc versions of redux and there an error that appers only when unlock the organ rush hope you fix it soon.
third: hope you add possession ability for danny to possess the girls and have fun in their bodies and add scenes and choices during the possession in the next update cause up until now we have only 1 scene since the game released.
again hope gzone and the game creators see this comment and thanks for the game you gave us we really appreciate it.

Reactions: Legend 123

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
third: hope you add possession ability for danny to possess the girls and have fun in their bodies and add scenes and choices during the possession in the next update cause up until now we have only 1 scene since the game released.
again hope gzone and the game creators see this comment and thanks for the game you gave us we really appreciate it.
That's not a really heroic thing to do... I don't believe Danny would do that. Villains, on the other hand... Kitty will possess Paulina during the water park ark and I'm certain there will be a scene with possessed Paulina

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
I think the hidden skill is Orgone, but it only seems to unlock in story situations given that you can't repeat sex scenes in order to charge it... at least not yet, anyway. Plus if we had access to Orgone for every fight, it would be too easy to just reload a earlier save, repeat a few sex scenes and spam the ability to win said fight with ease.
Yeah, not like it was fun to get something in-game out of repeating the sex scenes before...
The game even has a cheat that was there in previous builds (and still works) to add more orgone. But now that everything is tied to the story, from which fights you shouldn't be allowed to win to when you're allowed to use orgone, why even give the player those options if they aren't gonna matter to the "gameplay"? At that point they shouldn't be making a game, they should be making a movie.

Some people are gonna have more fun making the fights as much of a challenge on themselves as possible, others are gonna have more fun overlevelling and orgone boosting every fight to cheese through them. Both were having fun with the game before. Now it feels like the dev doesn't want the people to enjoy his game "the wrong way" even though he could've just been happy that people were enjoying the game period.

varfo82

Jan 5, 2021
That's not a really heroic thing to do... I don't believe Danny would do that. Villains, on the other hand... Kitty will possess Paulina during the water park ark and I'm certain there will be a scene with possessed Paulina
i don't know at the end it's the creator's choice but i hope that they add that feature on upcoming updates and add in the old chapters ( like valrie's story and events) scenes of danny possessing any one of them as he tries to know his powers and i think the chapter where you have to get tucker's device when he sneaks on jazz he possesses her by accident ( like possessing jack by accident) that might be a good start and that alone can give alot of content just using old chapters.
don't also forget that some choices he doubts them and at the end he is a teen with superpowers

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i wouldnt say highjacking a cute girl to check her out up close and personal is a villain thing, certainly scummy but not outright villainous. more like a horny teen with poor self control and a lapse of judgement, in the show he did possess people at least a handful of times iirc and most of the time it was for personal gain.

admittedly it is more along the lines of what you would expect from tucker, i mean he literally did exactly that when he had his ghost powers in this game, but im sayin i think its completely believable danny would too given the right circumstances.

like could be a similar situation like what happened with his parents, hes peeping on someone and he gets so focused on them he just kinda slips into their body like he did with his dad, at first he doesnt realize hes in them till he sees his reflection in a mirror and curiosity+horny teen take over. not the 'best' example but a believable one imo to explain how it could happen once or twice. another option would be maybe he accidentally slips into someones body again and nothing happens but he decides he needs to learn how to control his possession power so he stops accidentally entering people and asks sam to help him practice it, that way we get an excuse for an opportunity for possession fun without literally stealing someone body for it

Jul 22, 2017
I am not sure what to do it has been a quite a few updates since I've last played I start brand new every time I play a new version of the game. However at the top it says "A Nightmare Called Ember: Ember's now my...pseudo groupie...?" and now I am not so sure what to do since even the loaded guide says it would be here in 7.2 and it's over 7.5. So I'm wondering if we are still waiting on it or how do we complete it.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I am not sure what to do it has been a quite a few updates since I've last played I start brand new every time I play a new version of the game. However at the top it says "A Nightmare Called Ember: Ember's now my...pseudo groupie...?" and now I am not so sure what to do since even the loaded guide says it would be here in 7.2 and it's over 7.5. So I'm wondering if we are still waiting on it or how do we complete it.
The quest is certainly finishable. Summon her from the Thermos and talk to her

Feb 9, 2021
interesting parody game, but why this has 2 different patch? i mean is it has some different benefit for download normal version and redbux version?

Oct 17, 2017
i dunno if im dumb or what but i completely missed valerie, have no idea where to find her. also havent unlocked the 11th maddie scene in the gallery (2nd last one). any idea how to get those interactions? playing on the redux version btw 0.8.1

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes