sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Your shiting me. Do you know if thier looking to half the development time permantly or is this just overflow from the redux release?
I don't exactly understand what you're meaning... but the studio is working on two games concurrently. That means Amity Park's development will be slower than it was before.

Here's what they planned for the redux; their initial plan was to release it in September, but decided to release a shorter version in July. IIRC, it's their desire to add a bit of redux features on the upcoming releases.

1628325506049.png

Aesimar

Jan 31, 2019
Can't get the Console to Work. I know "config.console" is set to "True". I've checked and re-checked. But I keep hitting "`" and nothing happens. Can anybody help me out?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
These Pull results... That's really sad. The new art (especially this Paulina Scene) is too much away from the source material. The old one was closer to it. Hope there is enough people writing GZone and Morah (Discord, Twitter, etc.) so that they snap out of it but honestly I think it's too late unfortunaly.

The art would be good IF it was a original Game without parody aspect but since it is a parody Game it should be as close to the source material as it get.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
These Pull results... That's really sad. The new art (especially this Paulina Scene) is too much away from the source material. The old one was closer to it. Hope there is enough people writing GZone and Morah (Discord, Twitter, etc.) so that they snap out of it but honestly I think it's too late unfortunaly.

The art would be good IF it was a original Game without parody aspect but since it is a parody Game it should be as close to the source material as it get.
Poll would have gone way different if they would have shown how Maddie looks game reminds me of the cartoon network anime redesings

Show maddie and that polls changes

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
I don't exactly understand what you're meaning... but the studio is working on two games concurrently. That means Amity Park's development will be slower than it was before.
I meant that because that the update you were refering to would drop about 3 months after the update we just got compaired to the usual 6 i was wondering with 2 artists now if they were looking to cut development time or if it was just left over stuff for the redux which by the sounds of it it is. thx for awnsering the question.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Poll would have gone way different if they would have shown how Maddie looks game reminds me of the cartoon network anime redesings

Show maddie and that polls changes
But the poll is on patreon, everyone is supposed to already have seen the game and new art by now

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
1628421154953.png

You can all complain as much as you want, but no dev is going to not choose the opinion of his patrons over random anons screaming on a pirate site.

If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, (even if it's just to vote), then this is what happens. The patron is king.

1628420988810.png

Last edited:

sevensol

Apr 6, 2019
Curious to see if anyone else has the issue but i cant click the bus stop to go to the second ember fight. anyone else have this issue/know how to fix that?

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
But the poll is on patreon, everyone is supposed to already have seen the game and new art by now
the only example on the poll is paulina the current state of the game is having old art and a few new redesigns people voting thinks thats how is going to be

Reactions: xAlphaStigma

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
You can all complain as much as you want, but no dev is going to not choose the opinion of his patrons over random anons screaming on a pirate site.

If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, (even if it's just to vote), then this is what happens. The patron is king.
Where I agree with with your premise that the patron is king and the best way to affect change on any game that apply this bisiness model would be to make a donation so you can vote but I would also like to point out that not all are here to simply pirate games, some are potential future patrons who may be turned on or off by changes made in the game and this forum is a way for them to express their opinions so to completely ignore the points that are made by these "random anons screaming" would also be folly.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Where I agree with with your premise that the patron is king and the best way to affect change on any game that apply this bisiness model would be to make a donation so you can vote but I would also like to point out that not all are here to simply pirate games, some are potential future patrons who may be turned on or off by changes made in the game and this forum is a way for them to express their opinions so to completely ignore the points that are made by these "random anons screaming" would also be folly.
You should listen to all voices giving you feedback, yes that's right.

But this is an established audience (still growing) who have literally voted with their wallets.

Do you value the 800 patrons opinion you already have? Or the 'potential' 800 who may support you after?

Ideally, you want to keep both happy, and never have a situation where you have to choose.

But if you have to choose one or the other, you keep the side that's already your patrons happy.

The patrons have voted, that's pretty much it.

(For the record, I wanted something closer to the shows style but I support my team either way and hope we can bring the best game forward as we can).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
We'll have to wait for the next update to see how the art will be done from now on. I, for one, have already said that Sam's PDA pic is an excellent compromise between the new art and the old one. I do hope it'll set the style!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
while it is disappointing to see the poll results i will say i was expecting it, wont go into details ill just say that i was positive a patreon exclusive poll woulda resulted with majority in favor of it no matter how good or bad the art was.

the game is really good but if this new art is how its gonna be from now on then im out, a parody should parody the source and this new style is no where near the source not only is it emersion breaking but despite a handful of opinions its less sexy imo cause it just looks like a generic anime style hentai comic kinda thing now, its just not unique anymore and can barely be called a parody of the original style anymore. agree with me or not its my opinion and its not changing, so sorry to leave on a negative note like this but once i finish the current version i probably wont be playin any future versions unless somethin changes which im sure wont.

gl to the team, even if i dont support some of your choices i wish yall the best in the future

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Guys I am sorry to ask/say this. Instead of fixing the broken visuals in the Yoga "scene" with Maddie, you basically just removed it? And no option to take it further either? I am a bit saddened by these

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes