Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
It's a parody so the more the characters look like the source material the better. I can understand taking some liberties with their bodies, especially Sam since she was pretty much a stick figure in the show and teen aged bodies will fill out some as they mature, but faces don't change that much until a person starts getting pretty old or fat, barring accidents leaving scars and cosmetic surgery. Speaking for myself I would like to see at least the faces returned to the way they were, they looked more like the originals, especially Jazz. The differences with the bodies can easily be passed of as the effects of aging so you're portraying of age characters.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Which is better ?
Art: New
Old character art looked a little bloated to me (just a little). The new art looks tighter, toned, and better defined.

Animations: New
If I'm being honest, old animations looked... pretty rough.

Pacing: New
I might be in the minority but I appreciate the slower burn, especially with Jazz. I think it's a better payoff than "Hi, I'm Danny. This is my sister. Hey look...TITS!"

Faces: Old. Definitely, 1000% Old!!!
Successful parodies need to look like the source material. This is a western cartoon, not anime.

While everything else is absolutely an improvement, the faces take the immersion out of this parody. I'll still follow and look forward to this game, but I doubt I'll be a patron again when the characters continue to look inaccurate, which appears to be their intention.
New Meegol Art, demo is on the way.
Looks more on model, I'm just not a fan of ginormous asses which is obviously his focus. Eh, I'm just too picky...

Lontany

Jan 12, 2018
Faces: Old. Definitely, 1000% Old!!!
Successful parodies need to look like the source material. This is a western cartoon, not anime.

While everything else is absolutely an improvement, the faces take the immersion out of this parody. I'll still follow and look forward to this game, but I doubt I'll be a patron again when the characters continue to look inaccurate, which appears to be their intention.
Exactly what I think.
Thanks!

Damian_Sanders

Aug 15, 2021
Good evening

I don't know if GZone & Team Bieno are reading this, but I wanted to give the highest praise to their Danny Phantom game. First forgive me if my English isn't that good, because I'm from Germany.

Danny Phantom was a really good cartoon series for me and that this game with its drawing style suits the series almost 100%, I think it's really nice. I really enjoy playing this game and I hope that there will be a lot more to come. I read that you are currently working towards updates 8 and 9 and I hope that you will make a few more updates, especially with Penelope Specter showing up.

I would be happy to have more content on Maddie, Jazz, Desiree or Paulina, Star and your original characters Nurse Kate and Principle Ishiyama. My idea would be that you could do a hentai scene with Danny and Kitty, Tiffany Show, Sales Lady, Paulina and the saleswoman at Nasty Burger, while of course I could also do some with Danny and Maddie, Jazz, Penelope, Ember, Desiree and Nurse Kate would see.

Otherwise I've already said everything and your game is absolutely great. Keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward to getting new content from you and enjoying your great work.

P.S. If you ever want to plan a new game, how about Marvel and DC, Kim Possible or a crossover from Kim Possible and Danny Phantom, that looks great in your style.

Greetings from Germany
Your Damian_Sanders

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Latest post by GZone:

** snip **

Which is better ?
I thought it was only some art tweaking, like using show art as base and make it a lil sexier, ie bigger and better defined boobs, not a virtually art change. While the new art is nice, I prefer to stick with the old as it's closer to source material (I don't mind the change on 3rd pic with Star's mom, it's more tasteful IMO). Also it was a little jarring to have different art within the game, better to stick to one art.

I want more Maddie content, but I guess she already have plenty at this stage. Hopping for Jazz, Desiree or Star's mom content, and it seems episode 8 is about Jazz and Desiree+Ember :love:

Aesimar

Jan 31, 2019
Can't seem to trigger anything after Jazz' shower scene. I'm guessing there isn't actually any new content here?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Can't seem to trigger anything after Jazz' shower scene. I'm guessing there isn't actually any new content here?
What Jazz shower scene? I've only seen the one earlier in the game when you go into her room to find the key.

Khepri85

Apr 30, 2019
Honestly I really like the new art. I agree, the original artwork was spot on for the source material, but frankly that's pretty dated now and naturally wasn't at all designed for an erotic representation. The characters are still easily recognizable and, whether you prefer the old art style or not, you have to admit it's good quality artwork

BBC King

May 8, 2021
New artstyle looks way too weeb anime and not like sexualized Danny Phantom characters. Personally I am a fan of the old art and since people are complaining good to know im not the only one. Hopefully this is remedied before the game dies or takes to much of a hit. I have seen successful games fall from less.

Reactions: xAlphaStigma
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes