TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same. If they start using the new art style, then I'll drop this game. I can't believe there are so many people who actually prefer this style over the original which was closer to the show.
They already did.

Reactions: Rastafoo

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I was wondering, what are the spanking scene(s) in the game? Also, please tell me there is one where Paulina gets spanked by Sam somehow XD

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I was wondering, what are the spanking scene(s) in the game? Also, please tell me there is one where Paulina gets spanked by Sam somehow XD
Hmm, I don't remember having any spanking scene... unless it's with Maddie (I didn't unlock many of her scenes, though). And I'm completely sure neither Paulina nor Sam spank each other - or even have scenes together (which is a pity!)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Hmm, I don't remember having any spanking scene... unless it's with Maddie (I didn't unlock many of her scenes, though). And I'm completely sure neither Paulina nor Sam spank each other - or even have scenes together (which is a pity!)
I see. Then I wonder why they have the spanking tag for the game?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I see. Then I wonder why they have the spanking tag for the game?
Sometimes, the tag system botches up. This is the tag input in the OP:

2DCG, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Parody , School Setting, Ahegao, Animated, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Paranormal, Possession, Superpowers, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Slavery, Titfuck, Handjob, anal sex
There's no spanking there. The devs can control what they type in their posts, but not what F95Zone tag system will collect and show... AFAIK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Sometimes, the tag system botches up. This is the tag input in the OP:

There's no spanking there. The devs can control what they type in their posts, but not what F95Zone tag system will collect and show... AFAIK.
I see. On other sites, it has the tag for some reason. So, I don't know either lol

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
They already did.
Since you don't seem to understand what I meant, I'll spell it out for you.
I meant if they start using the new art style in the new scenes for the next chapters and keep changing the already existing scenes to the new art style. I thought that would be obvious since I'm complaining about the new art style AFTER they already used it in the redux.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I haven't downloaded the bugfix version since it doesn't seem to add anything/much. After playing several go throughs, this is just how I feel based on the Redux.

Pros: Combat seems easier and/or more fun now. The leveling system makes it feel more genuine since Danny gets new abilities just like in the show. The training program lets you level up more instead of just fighting the main ghosts and leveling up only. Valerie was added. Few new scenes like Maddie yoga, Jazz stretching/yoga (although it's hidden and you have to stumble across it on your own), Paulina and Star race (which you again have to find on your own). The new design of places.

Cons: The new "anime style" art which should have stayed how it was (biggest bad point in my opinion). Only 2 Valerie scenes and no hentai scenes or real interactions (might not have even teased her reveal if that was going to be the case. I mean, the principal was also added but wasn't teased as an add). Scenes changed to be less lewd (Paulina almost raped scene now not fully naked, Jazz bath scene not showing her tits, Jazz masturbating over her clothes now). Some dialogue not making sense (biggest I can think of is in episode 7 when Sam suggests sucking Danny and Danny says they already did that so Sam adds sitting on his face. Nowhere has Sam ever sucked off Danny, not even when she's chosen for the dance. This is actually from before the redux but still a problem.). Training program only lets you go up a certain number of levels before it "breaks" for that episode (I'm someone who'd abuse it to grind max level to max Danny's stats and abilities right from the start so you only lose the fights you're supposed to, like Ember's first fight where she OHKOs you, but that's just me).

Well, this is just my opinion about the redux.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Scenes changed to be less lewd (Paulina almost raped scene now not fully naked, Jazz bath scene not showing her tits, Jazz masturbating over her clothes now).
They've explained that one: they want to create a 'crescendo' of lewdness during the game - the first h-scenes are to be mild and they become hotter as the game progresses.
Don't know if they should do that, although I understand the reasoning.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes