ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
interesting parody game, but why this has 2 different patch? i mean is it has some different benefit for download normal version and redbux version?
like peanut said, as to 'why' theres two versions. thats cause a lot of people were very unhappy with the art change so the 7.5 version is essentially a pre redux version of the game that wont get updated it just exists as an archive of the old art, if that makes sense.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
found this on Debug Bugfix Android Old Version. Aslso, after the countdown for the Thermos scene a part just when Error.

archangelaries90

Nov 16, 2019
Following the walkthrough, says that Sam and Danny are supposed to have sex after the dance but only got an HJ.... tried the other options just to see the routes and everyone else fucks...Did I do something wrong?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Following the walkthrough, says that Sam and Danny are supposed to have sex after the dance but only got an HJ.... tried the other options just to see the routes and everyone else fucks...Did I do something wrong?
Well, technically a handjob is a kind of sex :p
SPOILER: the furthest they've gone is a 69. I guess the real thing will only happen when Sam gets her content update

archangelaries90

Nov 16, 2019
Having trouble with recent redux-bugfix Win version... In episode 7 I'm at the point where it says I have to go to the bus stop at night, but I can't click it, doesn't even highlight when I hover my mouse over it... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Wait, the art changed? The screenshots on the OP are the same as ever. I thought one of the game's good points was the art resembling the show, and it'd be odd to replace a bunch of art at this stage of the project. What does it look like now?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wait, the art changed? The screenshots on the OP are the same as ever. I thought one of the game's good points was the art resembling the show, and it'd be odd to replace a bunch of art at this stage of the project. What does it look like now?
The character art only changed in some places. The background, on the other hand, is all new.
You have to play the redux version to see what has changed

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes