Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What is this NTR stuff you guys are talking about? Like, what does that mean (sorry, Google doesn't want to give me a definition)?
Netorare, Japanese term relating to material where a character is subjected to or see's someone they like in sexual acts with another person. It's cuckold stuff, MINUS the cuck liking or being subservient to the bull or dominant partner.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Money is very easy in the game I just need health cheat to defeat the genie and the cheat listed in op is not working
Sorry I don't know any others, but I will test a few things when I get to the next combat situation.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So are we stuck in the mall until the next update? Because beating Tucker and the Genie is annoying as well as impossible. I thought the more sexual Danny were the stronger he'd become but that was obviously a lie.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I'm just me, or are missing images of the characters? it is a real headache to be able to play this way, when a silhouette appears that does not look like anything to the characters and at moments they are all the same silhouette,

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does anyone have console commands because apparently the old one doesn't work
Not sure which ones you are looking for, but try looking up several posts... There are a couple on the last page.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I think I just figured out what my problem was. I didn't visit Kate before the speech those other times, but I just tried again, and collected my "reward" first. This time, I didn't click the Orgone Boost button (I wasn't able to anyway), and just punched him repatably. When I lost it actually continued, instead of crashing like before.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So are we stuck in the mall until the next update? Because beating Tucker and the Genie is annoying as well as impossible. I thought the more sexual Danny were the stronger he'd become but that was obviously a lie.
Nope, you should be able to defeat Desiree and Tucker after your visit with Kate, that's all you should need.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think I just figured out what my problem was. I didn't visit Kate before the speech those other times, but I just tried again, and collected my "reward" first. This time, I didn't click the Orgone Boost button (I wasn't able to anyway), and just punched him repatably. When I lost it actually continued, instead of crashing like before.
Strange, that shouldn't have happened anyway, but I'm glad you got that fixed.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Desire is too powerful even after visit with kate tried 3-4 time still cant defeat desire
I probably just got insanely lucky, but when I fought her, she used her invis and...hammer arm? I guess? her weak attack, basically, quite a bit. So what I did was punched her when I could, defended when she went invis, and used my own invis when she charged up her lazer (which she only did once). Then, once she was within range, I hit her with my 2 ghost rays. Reason I think it was complete luck: apparently the Tucker fight (presumably the third fight? when he's all beefed up?) is supposed to be hard, but he did nothing but go invis when I fought him.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I probably just got insanely lucky, but when I fought her, she used her invis and...hammer arm? I guess? her weak attack, basically, quite a bit. So what I did was punched her when I could, defended when she went invis, and used my own invis when she charged up her lazer (which she only did once). Then, once she was within range, I hit her with my 2 ghost rays. Reason I think it was complete luck: apparently the Tucker fight (presumably the third fight? when he's all beefed up?) is supposed to be hard, but he did nothing but go invis when I fought him.
I was unlucky I defeated tucker easily but when fighting with desire it always end with me 20 health and she with 70 health and then one move from her and I am finished I tried 3-4 time still cant defeat her

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes