Heresi

May 26, 2018
I think Desiree could corrupt Danny a bit like she did with Tucker, just maybe more slowly since Danny is being more careful.

I don't even know why I'm spitballing these ideas. I'm pretty vanilla on that front
Obviously, Desiree is corrupting you.

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
does anyone have console commands because apparently the old one doesn't work
I FIGURED IT OUT, i think. in bedroom go to computer, click on amity park, then inpu the code in the ''cheat'' and press enter i did that and it said cheat sucessfull so guess it work

Heresi

May 26, 2018
I didn't skip it cause I had the time and didn't become hot and bothered, so I picked up some typos and put it as images into a .7z below.
You (and Morah's pleasant response to such nitpicking) have inspired the inner proofreader in me - and a nitpicky fiend he is - to take a second look at part of Episode 4:

Lancer's telling off the boys about their "garmant removal prank" - "garment".

Later in the same scene, Tucker mentioned "connecion to this perverted spirit world" - "connection".

Setting up the booths, Madam Babazita says "Give psychic's like Madam Babazita bad name!" - "psychics"

Tucker later says "Fine, but musing an old lady" etc - "amusing".

After getting ghost powers, Tucker says "My PDA is now chalked full of some rather incriminating pictues" - "chock-full" and "pictures". (I have seen it written "chock full" without the hyphen, but either way it's definitely "chock".)

And in the bedroom, Danny says "and who better to ask for advice than a millenials old ghost" - "millennia-old". (And it needs the hyphen, as far as I know. Props on getting "than" right, though; so many people don't.)

"Well, I'm looking to propose a proposition with you." - "to you". (Was the redundancy of proposing a proposition intentional? Like he's trying to be businesslike to the buxom murdergenie but not quite making it?)

"My parent's have a portal" - "parents"

Desiree: "Master Dannny, you should try to remember that the Ghost Zone is not in any" - is Danny meant to have a triple "n"?

"Of course, I've only had a millenia and then some to practice, master. You should try it yourself, if you wish to improve your own hand at manipulating your ectoplasmic for" - "a millennium" and "form"

"I'm, uhm... I'm going to put my brazzer and collar back on..." - "brassiere".

"This is madnes..." - "madness"

"(My enslavement in a java flask withstanding...)" - "notwithstanding".

Danny: "as long as most of your idea don't involve using my friends and family" - "ideas".

Sorry for the mass of stuff there, but when I get started I can be hard to stop.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No, thank you so much, the more we see of this kind of help and support, the more the game is improved. :)

And in the bedroom, Danny says "and who better to ask for advice than a millenials old ghost" - "millennia-old".
Now, not to say that I think I'm right in this case, I certainly don't, but is this for certain accurate? Cause if you knew someone or something that had been around for tens of years, would you refer to them as "decade-old", instead of "decades old?" Perhaps centuries would also be more appropriate, considering she's not exactly 2000 years old, as I originally envisioned her to be. Your thoughts on this would be most appreciated, and thank you once again good sir.

Reactions: Heresi

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
...if you catch my drift?
Makes sense, thanks.

The game doesn't have too much of an overarching storyline, other than the stuff to do with Vlad, and I currently see that as the biggest potential source of NTR based content in my own mind. So, I'm still not sure what you mean by "Will it stay as it is" but there will be some down the line. All avoidable of course, but it'll be an option. Anything I have in mind currently would only have to do with voyeur type stuff, as you described.
I meant if it would stay on the voyeur path. Stumbling over Johnny and Kitty going at it is perfectly fine with me, while Vlad coming in with some sort of paralyzing device on Danny and Jack and having a go at Maddie and/or Jazz would be a different beast. Not that I expect that to happen cause it doesn't fit the vibe of the story to me, but I hope that makes it more clear :)

As for the line Heresi mentioned, maybe just rephrasing it could work?
- and who better to ask for advice than a ghost existing for millennia?
- and who better to ask for advice than a ghost roaming the world for millennia?
- and who better to ask for advice than a ghost advising kings since ancient Rome/Egypt?
- and who better to ask for advice than an ass old ghost?

I think millennials has the problem that it's already associated with the generation, otherwise you could just have it as kind of a style choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Note that you have to unlock it by completing a quest for Tucker. You won't have it at the very start of the game but you can't miss getting it as you play through.
Right, sorry, this. ^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's mean it has to be because Danny skills didn't change for me at least, he was supposed to become stronger after the " reward" and what not but..
For me, I had to delete the folder under appdata and start over, then I got a bug free play.

No, thank you so much, the more we see of this kind of help and support, the more the game is improved. :)

Now, not to say that I think I'm right in this case, I certainly don't, but is this for certain accurate? Cause if you knew someone or something that had been around for tens of years, would you refer to them as "decade-old", instead of "decades old?" Perhaps centuries would also be more appropriate, considering she's not exactly 2000 years old, as I originally envisioned her to be. Your thoughts on this would be most appreciated, and thank you once again good sir.
I think you are correct, but I am not positive on that one.

Finally finished, sorry it took so long, but here are my notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Here's hoping we get more cameltoe on Maddie and Jazz in their super tight outfits! XD
Also, it would be nice if one day we had a scene where we got to at least see the news woman, Tiffany Snow, if not get to play with her ourself. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, subtle, subtle. Maybe we manage to save her much later, so she stops saying bad things about us on the news, maybe even use a more flattering name (Assuming he doesn't say something stupid, like with Jazz, when he implied he wanted to keep all of the girls to himself). XD Can't have too many cute redheads.
Maddie's eyes, where she looks, and some of her expressions are just sexy. lol

Thanks again, really nice update, you guys out did yourselves, you should be proud.
=Dev

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Note that you have to unlock it by completing a quest for Tucker. You won't have it at the very start of the game but you can't miss getting it as you play through.
I finished chapter 4 and I have the thermos, quest log, backpack, and map there. There's a blank spot between the thermos and the quest log, I assume that's where the PDF should be, but I don't have it.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I finished chapter 4 and I have the thermos, quest log, backpack, and map there. There's a blank spot between the thermos and the quest log, I assume that's where the PDF should be, but I don't have it.
The PDA should be left of the quest log like this:
PDA.JPG I'm not familiar enough with the game to be of help... as a shot in the dark your quest log might be missing something? The pink item, in case you don't have it, is the back pack.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@MorahZamora One more thing if you don't mind:
What BestLife pointed out confused me as well, what's the actual impact of increasing Orgon? At first I thought it would add another ghost-power, and after that was not the case, I hand waved it by assuming that every strike got increased in strength. But there was no visible difference cause new opponents would have a higher (invisible) 'armor' stat. Not very fun for a 'power up' but that was my reasoning a the time.
Thinking about it, more ghost powers could expand the combat and you might wanted to keep it simpler for scheduling reasons?

------
I don't want to quote TheDevian for just a little snippet but I did get those glitches where people stand in one another by playing normally. And he's absolutely right, Rollbacks have a field day with them; I looked up the line with Des via Rollback and Des got replaced with Paulina which was amusing ^^ (skipping forward can cause the same thing too btw.)

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Now, not to say that I think I'm right in this case, I certainly don't,
No worries. If I can't argue my case I'm not worth listening to.

but is this for certain accurate? Cause if you knew someone or something that had been around for tens of years, would you refer to them as "decade-old", instead of "decades old?"
To provide samples:
This is a decades-old person. He is several decades old.
This is a centuries-old tree. It is several centuries old.
This is a millennia-old murdergenie. She is several millennia old.

It is plural. "Millennia" and "millenniums" are both plurals of "millennium". (Latin neutral-gender words of the second declension change from -um to -a ending when pluralized, and the plural came over to English with it. "Millenniums" is a case of pluralizing the singular by English rules. Both are acceptable.)

Perhaps centuries would also be more appropriate, considering she's not exactly 2000 years old, as I originally envisioned her to be.
Worth noting, in this case it doesn't matter. It's Danny's line and he doesn't know her age. His grasp on history is already demonstrated to be weak (Rome, panama canal, we beat the Germans twice), so I doubt he'd realize or care that his only cultural anchor for djinn, "1001 Arabian Nights" (the collection, at least, not the individual stories), isn't 2000 years old.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
The PDA should be left of the quest log like this:
View attachment 173505 I'm not familiar enough with the game to be of help... as a shot in the dark your quest log might be missing something? The pink item, in case you don't have it, is the back pack.
On my screen, the area where the pdf should be is blank, and to the left of where it should be is the thermos that i get at the end of chapter 4. I'll upload a screen shot later later from my desktop. The quest log only shows helping hand and the stolen box, and it shows both of them as complete.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes