Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ok, just to let you know. I got myself into a bug where the fight against shadow in the mall was bugged, if i win it'll go to the fight where Sam finds out you are a ghost, error screen and loops, and if i lose it would be a crash to desktop error. Found out that i had to go first to the nurse to receive my reward from another comment here, but since i had already started the box mission without being able to finish it, then the dialogue would not let me advance. Apparently i could start missions before i was supposed to and that broke the game. Anyway great game so far. I kind of miss some parts from others versions like the gloryhole scene tho (unless i missed it during the play), and it would be nice if we got our hands in the pictures Tucker Phantom took, including something involving Sam. Also possesed Sam looks great.
You only get one picture of the ones taken by Tucker in Episode 4, that ends up on your Desktop near the end of the main mission. There is a new picture of Sam, if you choose to prank Star instead in the "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" mission in episode 4.

You might have had trouble if you used an old save? Using episode select at the start menu is usually the safest bet to avoid glitches and errors, but people have been saying the Mall Shadow fight has been a bit of a pain. Thanks for enjoying it regardless!!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Because I'm not the owner of the Thread yet (website still going through changes that mods can't find the time to just give me ownership), can someone put these officially public links up on the front page, please? Enjoy, Mac and Android Users.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
While it is interesting that a game developer has so much time to not work on the game and creep on forums. It is even more disturbing that the then developer wishes to steal the ownership of the thread away from the original owner.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
While it is interesting that a game developer has so much time to not work on the game and creep on forums. It is even more disturbing that the then developer wishes to steal the ownership of the thread away from the original owner.
I'm just the writer for the very most part, which is easy enough to do and maintain the fans questions and promote the game, I of course want to do that stuff. About the thread thing, I was asked by a moderator if I wanted to gain ownership in order to make changes myself in order to save everyone time and just cut the middle men out. All I would want to do is to add additional images, properly adjust the changelogs, and update the links accordingly, that's all. :)

If it were such an issue that the original thread owner (not sure who they are honestly) wouldn't want to relinquish it, I suppose I'd simply plead my case. Otherwise, c'est la vie!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not too sure you actually understand what creep or steal mean, because in both cases you're just wrong.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
I'm just the writer for the very most part, which is easy enough to do and maintain the fans questions and promote the game, I of course want to do that stuff. About the thread thing, I was asked by a moderator if I wanted to gain ownership in order to make changes myself in order to save everyone time and just cut the middle men out. All I would want to do is to add additional images, properly adjust the changelogs, and update the links accordingly, that's all. :)

If it were such an issue that the original thread owner (not sure who they are honestly) wouldn't want to relinquish it, I suppose I'd simply plead my case. Otherwise, c'est la vie!
Then if that is the case I politely apologize. We simple fans never see transparency when it comes to actual good content. Just something happens and the new owner of a thread locks it up or deletes it in the end; didn't want to see it happen to this, as that would be something EA would do and hide everything behind a paywall.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Because I'm not the owner of the Thread yet (website still going through changes that mods can't find the time to just give me ownership), can someone put these officially public links up on the front page, please? Enjoy, Mac and Android Users.

sorry about that but we are preparing for upgrading the forum to Xenforo 2 soon so some addons are removed/disabled so that's why is taking so long in the meantime feel free to @ me or PM if you need anyone to update the first page :)
i added the mac and android ver to the op.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
sorry about that but we are preparing for upgrading the forum to Xenforo 2 soon so some addons are removed/disabled so that's why is taking so long in the meantime feel free to @ me or PM if you need anyone to update the first page :)
i added the mac and android ver to the op.
No, no, jande21 explained it all very well already. It's all good, don't worry. I don't need anything done too immediately, I'd rather do it myself, and I don't mind waiting around a bit longer. Thank you by the way for updating it for me!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Then if that is the case I politely apologize. We simple fans never see transparency when it comes to actual good content. Just something happens and the new owner of a thread locks it up or deletes it in the end; didn't want to see it happen to this, as that would be something EA would do and hide everything behind a paywall.
We're only asking people to pay for access to the game or to become monthly supporters. This is a pirating site after all, I can't expect people to NOT pay for stuff. The only thing I'd consider taking down or removing would be images we've posted in the spoiler section, far ahead of their inclusion in the game. That's exclusive content we're asking people to NOT leak out. But we're not asking people to be bombarded only by Paywalls, if someone posts a link here, I can't stop them from playing the game.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

had now time to download the game. I played the previous Update and started the new. (There are now 4 episodes). Should I start from the beginning or is Episode 1 the previous update?

Thanks for the help

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey there,

had now time to download the game. I played the previous Update and started the new. (There are now 4 episodes). Should I start from the beginning or is Episode 1 the previous update?

Thanks for the help
There are four episodes, Episode 1 is the beginning of the game, something I'm sure you've played before. BUT, since I'm the new writer and have had the opportunity to go back and change a whole lot about the dialogue and the story, I've rewritten lots of the content and changed plenty of the old transitions and imaging around. Plus we've added a PDA feature that comes in storywise. Regardless, you can't use old saves, but you could still just play episode 4 brand new, right? However, me personally, I would recommend starting from the beginning, I feel there's plenty of new stuff that enhances the player's experience by going back and replaying from Ep 1. Thanks for your question!

bashfulpigeon

May 29, 2018
When I try to input cheat codes, it doesn't let me input the full code, like it let's me do 'player_hp =' but doesn't let me put in any numbers. Feels bad, I can't beat Desiree.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When I try to input cheat codes, it doesn't let me input the full code, like it let's me do 'player_hp =' but doesn't let me put in any numbers. Feels bad, I can't beat Desiree.
Well, that isn't a cheat code, that sounds like a command in the code itself.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
I would advice against using that HP cheat, why? the combats are easy enough to not need it and a larger hp pool can make you win battles that you are supposed to lose which may trigger bugs.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I would advice against using that HP cheat, why? the combats are easy enough to not need it and a larger hp pool can make you win battles that you are supposed to lose which may trigger bugs.
This is what I say. Everyone should just get guuuud.

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
i cant win against octopuss in maddie ntr scene what should i do ? let it happen ? there is no walkthrough so i dont know what really benefits for danny

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i cant win against octopuss in maddie ntr scene what should i do ? let it happen ? there is no walkthrough so i dont know what really benefits for danny
If you choose to save Maddie, but don't win, it doesn't matter either way. You DID used to be able to win, but I agree, it suddenly got so hard that even I couldn't win it. I'll have to ask GZone about this. Either way, you don't need to win to progress normally.

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
If you choose to save Maddie, but don't win, it doesn't matter either way. You DID used to be able to win, but I agree, it suddenly got so hard that even I couldn't win it. I'll have to ask GZone about this. Either way, you don't need to win to progress normally.
thank you for reply i dont like ntr so much but maddie talk and act like its lead incest if i let it happen so i m not sure. i win againts octopuss after many tries 1 time got lucky than my computer off nad i cant win again

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes