Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
On my screen, the area where the pdf should be is blank, and to the left of where it should be is the thermos that i get at the end of chapter 4. I'll upload a screen shot later later from my desktop. The quest log only shows helping hand and the stolen box, and it shows both of them as complete.
Oh wow, I remember the thermos being shown in the old version, in this it's in the backpack for me.
backpack.JPG
And this is my questlog after beating Des:
questlog.JPG
I'm sure Morah will figure it out :) *fingers crossed* on sooner rather than later.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Oh wow, I remember the thermos being shown in the old version, in this it's in the backpack for me.
View attachment 173800
View attachment 173801
I'm sure Morah will figure it out :) *fingers crossed* on sooner rather than later.
As soon as you said old version, I guessed it was cause I loaded an old save. Started new game from chapter 4, and theres the pdf.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora One more thing if you don't mind:
What BestLife pointed out confused me as well, what's the actual impact of increasing Orgon? At first, I thought it would add another ghost-power, and after that was not the case, I handwaved it by assuming that every strike got increased in strength. But there was no visible difference cause new opponents would have a higher (invisible) 'armor' stat. Not very fun for a 'power up' but that was my reasoning a the time.
Thinking about it, more ghost powers could expand the combat and you might want to keep it simpler for scheduling reasons?

------
I don't want to quote TheDevian for just a little snippet but I did get those glitches where people stand in one another by playing normally. And he's absolutely right, Rollbacks have a field day with them; I looked up the line with Des via Rollback and Des got replaced with Paulina which was amusing ^^ (skipping forward can cause the same thing too btw.)
We're planning on changing things around a whole lot for how combat works. We're planning on including a mini guide to explain how it works, as well as giving the player the ability to go out and fight ghosts when they please to help them "level up" their ghost power. That will allow for increases and stats such as Health, Ghost Power Usage, or Orgone Usage per amount of fights. Orgone essentially is just a booster item, it doubles all your attack stats and makes them twice as strong. However, we're going to make it so that Orgone is an actually activatable menu. Once true repeatable scenes are implemented, and we properly have a moment to explain "how" Orgone works, we should be good to have players go back and actually renew their Orgone, instead of making Orgone this quest related issue. More ways to gain Orgone will open up, but this is different than just having h-scenes happen. It'll all be explained at a later date, once we finalize the ideas we want to have for it. This game would be a lot simpler if we DIDN"T have an actual combat system to figure out, but we do, and we like it enough to want to improve upon it.

Yeah, the glitches you are experiencing are due to the Renpy assets jumping around during transitions. It's something we don't know exactly how to tackle, as it is apart of the way Renpy functions, and we don't know how to counteract it currently. It's simply caused from clicking too fast or skipping your way through transitions of models. We tell people on the patreon post to slow down and to not to double click during dialogue in order to combat this.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 173800
View attachment 173801
You still have to go home and figure out what to do with her at night in your room. Your quest isn't over.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone give me a save AFTER they've beaten desiree?? or The Genie??
Here;s mine too, literally right after I beat her. Playing the nice guy, saved everyone but Jazz's panties, but I lied about it, so everything should be fine ...right? It's not like she noticed a pair missing just at the same time I told her that I didn't give him a pair... :winkytongue:
cheated in some money, but kept working anyway for the point.

Speaking of, they are not needed if you are having a bug free game, but if anyone still needs them, here are the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Here;s mine too, literally right after I beat her. Playing the nice guy, saved everyone but Jazz's panties, but I lied about it, so everything should be fine ...right? It's not like she noticed a pair missing just at the same time I told her that I didn't give him a pair... :winkytongue:
cheated in some money, but kept working anyway for the point.

Speaking of, they are not needed if you are having a bug free game, but if anyone still needs them, here are the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
We're planning on changing things around a whole lot for how combat works. We're planning on including a mini guide to explain how it works, as well as giving the player the ability to go out and fight ghosts when they please to help them "level up" their ghost power. That will allow for increases and stats such as Health, Ghost Power Usage, or Orgone Usage per amount of fights. Orgone essentially is just a booster item, it doubles all your attack stats and makes them twice as strong. However, we're going to make it so that Orgone is an actually activatable menu. Once true repeatable scenes are implemented, and we properly have a moment to explain "how" Orgone works, we should be good to have players go back and actually renew their Orgone, instead of making Orgone this quest related issue. More ways to gain Orgone will open up, but this is different than just having h-scenes happen. It'll all be explained at a later date, once we finalize the ideas we want to have for it. This game would be a lot simpler if we DIDN"T have an actual combat system to figure out, but we do, and we like it enough to want to improve upon it.
Oh wow, that was a lot more detail than I expected, thank you! And it sounds promising too. On the bright side of all the work the current version doesn't give off much of a vibe that it's still *very much* a WIP, so good job there :)

Yeah, the glitches you are experiencing are due to the Renpy assets jumping around during transitions. It's something we don't know exactly how to tackle, as it is apart of the way Renpy functions, and we don't know how to counteract it currently. It's simply caused from clicking too fast or skipping your way through transitions of models. We tell people on the patreon post to slow down and to not to double click during dialogue in order to combat this.
I see, good luck on finding a speedy solution. You could also ask around here, from what I've seen most devs don't have a problem helping each other. I used return instead of clicking btw, shouldn't make a difference except for double-clicking not being an issue.
It'll take a while but I'll make sure to be back when I played through the 'ntr-route'. I skipped all phrasing cause that seems more like a thing for non-native speakers, didn't know you would appreciate suggestions on those as well. I also didn't comment on Vlad's dialog pieces either because I figured he might be possessed by an old ghost in addition to being formal in general. Anyhoo, I need to get some sleep, have fun 0/

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@BestLife
I prolly should've provided more detail but I was in a rush, sorry.
The save is: non-ntr, saved without watching first, was nice to Sam, didn't give away Jazz's panties and didn't choose Star over Sam.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh wow, that was a lot more detail than I expected, thank you! And it sounds promising too. On the bright side of all the work the current version doesn't give off much of a vibe that it's still *very much* a WIP, so good job there :)

I see, good luck on finding a speedy solution. You could also ask around here, from what I've seen most devs don't have a problem helping each other. I used return instead of clicking btw, shouldn't make a difference except for double-clicking not being an issue.
It'll take a while but I'll make sure to be back when I played through the 'ntr-route'. I skipped all phrasing cause that seems more like a thing for non-native speakers, didn't know you would appreciate suggestions on those as well. I also didn't comment on Vlad's dialog pieces either because I figured he might be possessed by an old ghost in addition to being formal in general. Anyhoo, I need to get some sleep, have fun 0/
Well, if you pressed return (enter as well), you would still run into the problem of clicking it too much and making the glitch appear, so not entirely escapable actually.

No, that's just the way we think he speaks, particularly to people he wants to impress and have on his good side.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well beggars can't be choosy thanks anyway.
The NTR route doesn't matter at all right now. We'd end up having different dialogue in Episode 6 (as a Maddie update is most likely going to win the episode 6 poll at this point), but for now the only thing is you wouldn't be able to access or repeat the NTR route on the desktop. Which doesn't matter, as the cheatcodes are still posted here.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Just curious, I'm in no way expecting the answer to be yes, but will there be any pregnancy content? I'll be playing regardless because Jazz is one of my favorite characters ever, but if I could knock her up this would be the best game ever.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just curious, I'm in no way expecting the answer to be yes, but will there be any pregnancy content? I'll be playing regardless because Jazz is one of my favorite characters ever, but if I could knock her up this would be the best game ever.
I don't know the answer myself, but I think we'd have to develop the game further along than it is currently to incorporate that kind of stuff. It's not an exaggeration when I say there are only two people working on this game, minus our animator who merely sketches our fluid movement content (quite well, I might add).

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Use the Amity Park app on the Desktop in Danny's room.
Ok, just to let you know. I got myself into a bug where the fight against shadow in the mall was bugged, if i win it'll go to the fight where Sam finds out you are a ghost, error screen and loops, and if i lose it would be a crash to desktop error. Found out that i had to go first to the nurse to receive my reward from another comment here, but since i had already started the box mission without being able to finish it, then the dialogue would not let me advance. Apparently i could start missions before i was supposed to and that broke the game. Anyway great game so far. I kind of miss some parts from others versions like the gloryhole scene tho (unless i missed it during the play), and it would be nice if we got our hands in the pictures Tucker Phantom took, including something involving Sam. Also possesed Sam looks great.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes