TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope, you should be able to defeat Desiree and Tucker after your visit with Kate, that's all you should need.
I wasn't able to do it either, but then I was on my buggy playthrough, using the old save/data. I deleted the saves and the persistent data, and started over, and now I am not having all of the crashes and stuff I was having before. Hopefully I will have less problems when I get there again. I started over from the very beginning though, so it will take me a while yet to get back there...

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I beat the third Tucker the first time easy, and I beat Desiree the first time, but it was a bit tricky, and I'm glad I know enough of how to fight in this game to have won it, considering everyone else's luck with it, I suppose.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I found the same tactic worked for both Tucker and Desiree. I started the battle with invisibility and they would also go invisible, that seemed to lock their move in even with a rollback and I would rollback and hit them with a punch. Then I'd go invisible or block when they were invisible so their attack missed or didn't hurt so much. Rinse and repeat. All my ep went on invisibility and I took them down with punches and still had a lot of health to spare.
It did take a lot of tries to figure that out though, and since I was abusing rollback it could be considered an exploit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I beat the third Tucker the first time easy, and I beat Desiree the first time, but it was a bit tricky, and I'm glad I know enough of how to fight in this game to have won it, considering everyone else's luck with it, I suppose.
It could be a bug, possibly tied to the persistent data, that is not applying the orgon boost properly.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm curious to see where the Desiree shapeshifting will come into play. Maybe some quasi-incestuous activities to circumvent the Patreon rules? I know Danny hasn't exactly shown any kind of interest in incest but I think Desiree could corrupt Danny a bit like she did with Tucker, just maybe more slowly since Danny is being more careful.

I don't even know why I'm spitballing these ideas. I'm pretty vanilla on that front and usually don't bother with patches and instead leave things like the close family friend step-landlord, but I guess it's fun to try and think of creative ways around rules.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It could be a bug, possibly tied to the persistent data, that is not applying the orgon boost properly.
It's mean it has to be because Danny skills didn't change for me at least, he was supposed to become stronger after the " reward" and what not but..

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
when you upload update dont wait to ask for fix update , because this is not first time to get a fun with bug ..

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 173021 how do I solve this !!!
What version are you using? That's a renpy problem, and it usually only appears when it doesn't know what the value of a portrait model is. The models are listed correctly in the versions we've released, so I don't know what could possibly be bringing those up.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hey, after the fight on the field, I always have the game going on
Old Save
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught

While running game code:
  File "game / code / home.rpy", line 526, in <module>
  File "game / code / time_and_space.rpy", line 26, in increment_time
NameError: global name 'sam_contact' is not defined

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
  File "code / home.rpyc", line 526, in script
  File "G: \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \ Private \ AmityPark-0.3.1-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode (self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store = self.store)
  File "G: \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \ Private \ AmityPark-0.3.1-pc \ renpy \ python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows 8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.3.1b
Mon Nov 05 01:07:52 2018

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, after the fight on the field, I always have the game going on
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught

While running game code:

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
  File "code / home.rpyc", line 526, in script
  File "G: \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \ Private \ AmityPark-0.3.1-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode (self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store = self.store)
  File "G: \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \ Private \ AmityPark-0.3.1-pc \ renpy \ python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows 8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.3.1b
Mon Nov 05 01:07:52 2018
Did you start fresh with a new game or use an old save?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
how do you do the quest where you try to stop jazz from using too much hot water
Simply go to her room, click the pink table shelf at the bottom left to grab the key, and use the key on the door to the bathroom.

Reactions: JarGar
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes