Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My money is on the daughter being Star.
Yes, the similar looks and Danny's comment about something feeling sort of familiar in Star's blowjob sound like pretty strong hints in that direction, imho.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When I enter the cheat for the outfits I get an error message. Anyone know how to fix this?
If you want to get Desiree's custom stuff, just press the Halloween Update on the start menu instead. I don't know why the cheat code would be making an issue, unfortunately.

Nov 18, 2018
Save file for the latest version of the game:

Note: On page 9 of the save in-game there's a save with cheats.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018
So we'll still have Maddies and Jazz route in the future, right?:devilish:
Yes:
Yeah, we took that to be cautious for now. This previous update (the Desiree one) will have to be the LAST update we make with the familial context relationships stated. We're moving away from that for now. But no, the Maddie and Jazz path are not being given up on, they're just being changed. But GZone did remove the existing Maddie stuff just because he wasn't a fan of it before, that's all. It'll be better going forward.
He's not "not interested" in it, we just haven't introduced Maddie and Jazz stuff into the reboot that was started in May of this year yet. By then though, we'll be at the mercy of the Patreon guidelines anyway.
Also, I do hope they'll include these two hotties in the future as well:
-
-

Darkcloud565

Apr 21, 2018
What is the cheat code? i have tried putting MaddieXXX and it doesn't seem to work for me

Edit: Nvm figured it out

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Not officially anyway.
Nah, technically not at all. We prefer to call it "What we're allowed to provide." We also can't actually ask any of YOU guys to create anything that would suit that need at all. We'd, in fact, have to condemn it if we were ever asked about it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes