Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Soooo...I can't find Tucker in the hallway to see what he thinks of Sam's tryouts...I also can't seem to find anything to do with the stolen box for Kate...Yes, I did start a new game from the beginning

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Soooo...I can't find Tucker in the hallway to see what he thinks of Sam's tryouts...I also can't seem to find anything to do with the stolen box for Kate...Yes, I did start a new game from the beginning
You can't go back to Kate in her office? Tucker is in the Main Hall the next day at school.

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Oddest thing, I started the Hallowe'en episode, went through Spookchat, talked to Tucker, looked at Paulina's picture, then hit the chat's "back" button... and was in Sam's chat dialog tree.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oddest thing, I started the Hallowe'en episode, went through Spookchat, talked to Tucker, looked at Paulina's picture, then hit the chat's "back" button... and was in Sam's chat dialog tree.
We'll take a look at this, thank you!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No problem. BTW, this wasn't off a save or anything, I just started at the new content from the main menu.
No I did the same thing myself just now to test it. Thanks for bringing it up!

Reactions: Heresi

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
which decision has the more content right now for the choice to prank sam? i know you get a scene with Star right after but if i side with Sam do i got content from her by choosing her side?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
which decision has the more content right now for the choice to prank sam? i know you get a scene with Star right after but if i side with Sam do i got content from her by choosing her side?
You get a photo, but not an actual animation like Star.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Patrons haven't been voting for that? That honestly surprises me, but whatever, to each their own.

Also just finished playing through for the first time. Really impressed, like what it's got so far and can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do you input the cheat code ?
Depends on the code, if you want to unlock the gallery, you do it in Danny's PC. If you want to give yourself more money or whatever, then you need to unlock the console by editing the 00console.rpy file, and changing config.console = False to config.console = True. Then restart your game and press shift+O.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Depends on the code, if you want to unlock the gallery, you do it in Danny's PC. If you want to give yourself more money or whatever, then you need to unlock the console by editing the 00console.rpy file, and changing config.console = False to config.console = True. Then restart your game and press shift+O.
There's also just the money cheat code. Lol

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's also just the money cheat code. Lol
Oh, did you build one in for that too? I must have missed it. I usually don't bother with cheats in this game, but since people asked, I decided to figure out the ones that seemed important. :geek:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Don't know why you would need a money cheat. 6-8 times working at nasty burger gets you enough money for the current content. (one weekend)

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Don't know why you would need a money cheat. 6-8 times working at nasty burger gets you enough money for the current content. (one weekend)
One week, I think you mean. You can only work once per day. This is why I'm trying to convince GZone to post facto introduce four time slots, morning, afternoon, day, night.

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What happened to the mom route in this game?
GZone didn't like the pace and immediacy of the old stuff with Maddie, he felt it was too fast. But we haven't abandoned that stuff, we've just taken it out for the time being, and then we'll be slowly weaving that back in. Episode 6 will be a big Maddie update. And there will definitely be more of it!

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes