Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey how do you input the cheats its not working in the console just shows error not defined
The Cheatcodes are posted on the front page, forget the console stuff at this point.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So is Desiree's beam attack supposed to be a charge-then-attack thing (it is the first time she uses it...), or just something she can blast away with every damned round?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I am stuck and apparently not able to search the thread anymore so I have to ask 2 things, first where are the cheats entered at? The other thing is that I am on a friend in need and it says he wonders how Tucker will react to Sam cheerleading but I cant find Tucker anywhere or on spookchat and the stadium is not open. Found the cheats just now

Last edited:

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
Ok I am stuck and apparently not able to search the thread anymore so I have to ask 2 things, first where are the cheats entered at? The other thing is that I am on a friend in need and it says he wonders how Tucker will react to Sam cheerleading but I cant find Tucker anywhere or on spookchat and the stadium is not open. Found the cheats just now
You input the cheat codes on your PC, inside your room. I am also stuck on this part of the game, so if anyone can explain wtf are we suppose to do, it'll be highly appreciated.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You input the cheat codes on your PC, inside your room. I am also stuck on this part of the game, so if anyone can explain wtf are we suppose to do, it'll be highly appreciated.
He's at school in the main hallway. If you guys used an old save at all, you might have a problem.

Reactions: Ydontwe1234

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Desiree corruption element could be implemented. Her whole thing in the show was corruption. Present a situation where making a wish with Desiree from Danny to somehow help Maddie and/or Jaz and the corruption be a side effect that could kinda affect both Danny and the girls to make him like the idea a bit more than he seems to already but obviously not to much that they start to transform or do make it where they transform, nothing wrong with some green skin chicks. Vlad's plans have a tendency to backfire as he wouldn't hurt Maddie and maybe not Jaz either but things happen and potentially Desiree could be the the solution.

Also, unsure if Desiree would grant someone else's wish but could also present 2 situations where either Jaz and/or Maddie make some insignificant wish like they wish they could have an amazing boyfriend/ better husband and Desiree over hear and since she's kind of in the posession of Danny make them start having feelings for Danny. smaller way to implement them falling for Danny than using Vlad.

Last edited:

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
He's at school in the main hallway. If you guys used an old save at all, you might have a problem.
I managed to complete that part. You just had to wait a few days. I just today discovered the game, so i started from the start, on the latest public ver. Anyhow thanks for replying, and thank you for putting up such an amazing game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
After beating the ghost at the mall after Vlad's speech I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I then get looped back the beginning of chapter 3.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
After beating the ghost at the mall after Vlad's speech I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I then get looped back the beginning of chapter 3.
Are you using an old save? You need to start fresh on the episode select screen.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Are you using an old save? You need to start fresh on the episode select screen.
started fresh. This error apparently happens if I beat Ectopuss at the end of ch 2 instead of selecting the option for the Maddie scene. It cuts to an after battle scene where Danny questions why Ectopuss is so strong, Ecto yells about orgone then gets captured by Vlad and Maddie then tries to get Vlad to capture Danny.
It seems if I chose the Maddie ntr scene, the conversation where Sam discovers Danny is a ghost from the quest Danny We Need To Talk plays and the game crashes after the mall fight.
It might happen if you use the Orgone cheat before the mall fight.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
started fresh. This error apparently happens if I beat Ectopuss at the end of ch 2 instead of selecting the option for the Maddie scene. It cuts to an after battle scene where Danny questions why Ectopuss is so strong, Ecto yells about orgone then gets captured by Vlad and Maddie then tries to get Vlad to capture Danny.
It seems if I chose the Maddie ntr scene, the conversation where Sam discovers Danny is a ghost from the quest Danny We Need To Talk plays and the game crashes after the mall fight.
It might happen if you use the Orgone cheat before the mall fight.
Yeah, that seems like it, cause I played it normal, and had no problem. I'll look into that.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes