Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
GZone didn't like the pace and immediacy of the old stuff with Maddie, he felt it was too fast. But we haven't abandoned that stuff, we've just taken it out for the time being, and then we'll be slowly weaving that back in. Episode 6 will be a big Maddie update. And there will definitely be more of it!
Thank you!

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thank you!
For the record, I thought your question was justified, and I don't mind answering it. I was able to give you greater context than looking through pages of a thread might've done! :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
For the record, I thought your question was justified, and I don't mind answering it. I was able to give you greater context than looking through pages of a thread might've done! :)
I'll definitely be looking forward to future updates for this one. I have enjoyed it so far, just wish I didn't need to go to work at the burger joint lol this kid needs an allowance!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One week, I think you mean. You can only work once per day. This is why I'm trying to convince GZone to post facto introduce four time slots, morning, afternoon, day, night.
I would go Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night, but that would be great!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I would go Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night, but that would be great!
Sorry, I must've stroked out there, I did in fact mean Evening, my mistake. I would never just write "Day", that doesn't make sense lol. Thanks, Devian.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Sr guys, i want to ask 1 thing, this's first time i play this game and its cool game from sound to animation =)), after i finished game first times, i missed 1 scene of "Star and Kwan xxx", i replay 2 times and still get nothing but when i search walkthough and enter cheat code still have that scene but i cant get that scene when play, if anybody know why,plz helps or give me some advise , tks very much :D

Heresi

May 26, 2018
i missed 1 scene of "Star and Kwan xxx", i replay 2 times and still get nothing but when i search walkthough and enter cheat code still have that scene but i cant get that scene when play, if anybody know why,plz helps or give me some advise , tks very much :D
Episode 2: Get Jazz's panties while she's in the bathroom, trade them with Dash for access to the locker room while searching for Tucker's PDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
GZone didn't like the pace and immediacy of the old stuff with Maddie, he felt it was too fast. But we haven't abandoned that stuff, we've just taken it out for the time being, and then we'll be slowly weaving that back in. Episode 6 will be a big Maddie update. And there will definitely be more of it!
I thought he had to eliminate the Mom route because of Patron 's rules against incest. Other games have been rewritten to change the relationship between characters to avoid it. Summertime Saga, Lust and Power and Milfy City to name a few.
Also during Jazz's masturbation scene she used to say Danny's name while fantasizing. That's been removed.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I thought he had to eliminate the Mom route because of Patron 's rules against incest. Other games have been rewritten to change the relationship between characters to avoid it. Summertime Saga, Lust and Power and Milfy City to name a few.
Also during Jazz's masturbation scene she used to say Danny's name while fantasizing. That's be removed.
Yeah, we took that to be cautious for now. This previous update (the Desiree one) will have to be the LAST update we make with the familial context relationships stated. We're moving away from that for now. But no, the Maddie and Jazz path are not being given up on, they're just being changed. But GZone did remove the existing Maddie stuff just because he wasn't a fan of it before, that's all. It'll be better going forward.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
This game still does not deserve an incest tag yet. Especially since the Dev is not interested in it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This game still does not deserve an incest tag yet. Especially since the Dev is not interested in it.
He's not "not interested" in it, we just haven't introduced Maddie and Jazz stuff into the reboot that was started in May of this year yet. By then though, we'll be at the mercy of the Patreon guidelines anyway.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Utterly noobish question - where do i insert the cheats?
Also, is there something like a walkthrough or guide to this game?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Utterly noobish question - where do i insert the cheats?
Also, is there something like a walkthrough or guide to this game?
1) Not a silly question, not a lot of people realize its location. It's on the Desktop in Danny's room. Simply click the Amity Park app, spell the cheat out properly, then press enter (not the arrow, that's just to flip through h-scenes.)
2) We provide walkthroughs on our Discord page for $3 members on Patreon.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
1) Not a silly question, not a lot of people realize its location. It's on the Desktop in Danny's room. Simply click the Amity Park app, spell the cheat out properly, then press enter (not the arrow, that's just to flip through h-scenes.)
Must be misunderstanding something then, because i'm not getting where can i spell out text and such.
Clicking on the app shows the window for the scenes, but no section to write stuff that i noticed.

As an aside, does the current version closes after the stadium fight with Shadow and Sam asks him to come to her house for a 3rd time?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Must be misunderstanding something then, because i'm not getting where can i spell out text and such.
Clicking on the app shows the window for the scenes, but no section to write stuff that i noticed.

As an aside, does the current version closes after the stadium fight with Shadow and Sam asks him to come to her house for a 3rd time?
You need to not use the Orgone Cheat as well as not use old saves to have things run functionally.

Also, you're not seeing this screen popup when you press the app? The little bar that says "cheats:"?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You need to not use the Orgone Cheat as well as not use old saves to have things run functionally.

Also, you're not seeing this screen popup when you press the app? The little bar that says "cheats:"?
DEFINITELY no such bar in mine when the screen comes up.

I think there might be something corrupted or mixed. Throwing out the game and gonna Dload it again and let's see what happens.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
DEFINITELY no such bar in mine when the screen comes up.

I think there might be something corrupted or mixed. Throwing out the game and gonna Dload it again and let's see what happens.
So you're for sure using v0.3.2, right?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So you're for sure using v0.3.2, right?
Exactly what i'm taking care of right now as we converse.
Cleaned, Dloaded - ah, and now it works alright.

Question - Nurse Kate mentions having a daughter about Danny's grade. do we find out who she is?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes