3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dl'd , played some .... there is such a blow out with the text and background , i couldn't read hardly anything !!! this has to be addressed ....
the opening animations game does not need ...
i got so tired of trying to read the text i just give up on this game .. to bad seems it might be a cool game ...
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: Michel Mak

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
After playing through I have to say the renders are great but I agree the game and plot is very generic. It's also a lot of crashing. I don't want to knock the game because I can tell the creators work hard but it is very generic. Better games could be written. If I knew how to create these games I'd make a GTA style game with heist and missions, or a Zombie apocolypst game, or a boxing/MMA style,streetfighter game ones with a good story.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Too many empty rooms already, I hate that in freeroam/sandbox games. You have to click your way around looking for the next trigger to advance things.

Reactions: MadCore

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
dl'd , played some .... there is such a blow out with the text and background , i couldn't read hardly anything !!! this has to be addressed ....
the opening animations game does not need ...
i got so tired of trying to read the text i just give up on this game .. to bad seems it might be a cool game ...
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
If you have any other renpy game with non transparent textbox, go into game/gui folder and copy "textbox" picture from there to same place in this game. It will make reading possible.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Next update, work on making the clickies visible (or at least put out a walkthrough detailing where each click location is)! I'm stuck on the nurse's legs while she's turned away!

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
i think the mom should be more like 40s... with thats great renders of your they will be incredible...

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes