3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
R25.jpg

Hello Friends!

Thank you all for your feedback! You are awsome! I answered everyone and picked up a lot of interesting ideas from your comments, I wrote them all down and I will take your ideas into my drafts in the further development of the game. If I accidentally missed your comment and did not reply it, do not hesitate and write me a direct message, and I will definitely answer you.

According to the result of the poll, the overwhelming majority supported my initial idea, which means that I will act as originally planned. Thanks to your comments, I understood what is important to you, and I would like to satisfy your desires, and I hope that my future team will help me to do this. My 2 new artdesigners are still learning the application program for work, it will take time. There is a chance that I will leave only one artist to begin with in order to transfer my knowledge to him, otherwise I simply may not have enough time for two. I am also thinking about how to create an effective infrastructure for teamwork. But thanks to you, I have time, and I feel that the Amnesia project will be very long-lasting!))

Regarding the upcoming update, as soon as I finish another scene with Rei I will post the first 22 scenes. I will not be able to lay out all the scenes that I have already completed, because I did not do them sequentially. You can see a more detailed table in the discord, where I will answer your questions, if any appear (just so as not to create confusion here)

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

15.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Don't know if he/she has issues, milking, etc or overly ambitious about quality or trying an AWAM move. I just hope that he/she'll eventually complete this game. Because that beauty deserves to be seen and experienced, one of the best teaser devs when it comes to beauties, their personalities, styles and actions. Don't let you talent wasted SA, be a better dev.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Момчета някой знае ли къде и в кой файл се съхранява статистиката на играта???
Unlocked scenes are ususally stored in the persistent file in the savegames directory. Stats should be part of the savegame itself.
Honestly in the folder of the game I found neither a file nor a subfolder named "saved"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Момчета някой знае ли къде и в кой файл се съхранява статистиката на играта???

Honestly in the folder of the game I found neither a file nor a subfolder named "saved"
Try to look closer
1635697602600.png

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I hope that hiring new art designers will not make the quality of renders worse, one of the biggest reasons i like the game is the quality of renders and animations. Superalex is one of the better designers of renders and animations.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lm went to version 18.0 so small surprise if amnesia won't be near that or even pass it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
LM?
Why are so many people abbreviating every single game title, expecting that we all should know what the letters stand for?
as you got explained it's lucky mark and it is usually advertised below this thread and link is always on op.

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
Hello! Anyone guys know how to start a new game but without previous backlogs, completely empty?
Amnesia-version_0.7a-pc\game\saves
I belive you just have to delete every save in there persistent also (and i might be wrong but i believe its the persistent file that keeps all the backlog stuff)

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Amnesia-version_0.7a-pc\game\saves
I belive you just have to delete every save in there persistent also (and i might be wrong but i believe its the persistent file that keeps all the backlog stuff)
That.
And since it's a Ren'Py game, you have to empty another directory as well.

%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Amnesia

Jun 28, 2020

Hello Friends!
Over the past week, I've finished posing static renders for the last scene with Rei and have already started doing animations (25 animations done). The number of renders and animations for the upcoming update I can say after post-processing. For the next week I will continue to do animations for the last scene and after I'm done, I will start doing post-processing and coding the scenes into the game. All static renders for the upcoming update have already been rendered. Rendering of animations is in progress now.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

За прошедшую неделю я доделал позинг статических рендеров для последней сцены c Reiи уже начал делать анимации (сделано 25 анимаций). Точное количество рендеров и анимаций для предстоящего обновления я укажу после того как сделаю постобработку. Всю следующую неделю я буду продолжать делать анимации для последней сцены и после того как закончу, начну делать постобработку и переносить сцены в игру. Уже сейчас все статические рендеры для предстоящего обновления отрендерены. Сейчас идет рендеринг анимаций.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes