3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
In her last game Lucky Mark
yeah i seem to remember them fairly consistently hitting new releases every month on the last game, for mostly the duration of the whole game. Although, the last game didn't have animations that i recall, so that could account for the difference.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
yeah i seem to remember them fairly consistently hitting new releases every month on the last game, for mostly the duration of the whole game. Although, the last game didn't have animations that i recall, so that could account for the difference.
it definitely does :LUL:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I rather wait for the updates and have something to do after downloading them than experiencing that moment again, when I realised that the only story progress in update 0.6 was, that the MC went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When 0.7 was relased, I took it with more humor. It felt to me like the dev made fun of the people who complained about being stuck in bed without the option to do anything.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
0_story_kate_88.jpg

Hello Friends!

This week I finished doing some animations for the last scene. I also did post-processing of all the necessary images for all scenes except the biggest one. Next week I plan to make some additional images, finish post-processing of all static renderers, start doing post-processing of ready-made animations, embed ready-made scenes into the game.
At the moment, 18 animations of 62 have been rendered. But the longest animations have been render, and remaining animations are shorter.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
apparently, he did the post-processing of almost all scenes of the upcoming update in less than a week. I'm a little bit worried

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, coding part by Super alex always went faster than others, but don't forget that last update was five months ago so it's not that fast xd
i mean ye we been waiting months+ so like another 21 days isnothing compared to our wait xD

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes