3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
This game is bringing many expectations of surprises for me, I hope I don't end up disappointing like Lucky Mark did. I can't wait to see how this update is doing, I hope everything is alright.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
Jun 28, 2020

Hello Friends!
This week I made an additional 50 images and 4 animations. Processed all new images. The total number of static renderers for the upcoming update will be 640 images and 65 animations. At the moment, all static renderers are ready, 27 out of 65 animations have been rendered.
I didn't have time to add a single scene, as I found a solution to translate all the text in the game (SMS, task descriptions, Notifications, Tooltips, etc.). I just finished correcting the game code today to add all the untranslated text to the files, and so that further development can already be fully translated. The best solution was to solve this issue now, otherwise with each update it would be harder and longer to solve the issue with an untranslated interface.
Starting next week, I will start transferring scenes into the game and doing the final polishing.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

На этой неделе я сделал дополнительные 50 изображений и 4 анимации. Обработал все новые изображения. Общее число статических рендеров на предстоящее обновление составит 640 изображений и 65 анимаций. На данный момент все статические рендеры готовы, анимаций отрендеренно 27 из 65.
Я не успел добавить ни одну сцену, так как Я нашел решение, как переводить весь текст в игре (SMS, описание заданий, уведомления (Notifications), всплывающие подсказки (Tooltips)) и тд). Я только сегодня закончил корректировать код игры, чтобы добавить весь непереведенный текст в файлы, и чтобы дальнейшая разработка уже поддавалась полному переводу. Лучшим решением было решить этот вопрос сейчас, иначе с каждым обновлением решать вопрос с непереведенным интерфейсом было бы все сложнее и дольше. Но это не дело, если в игре будут переведены только диалоги, но без интерфейса. Поэтому я должен был наладить это сейчас.
Со следующей недели я начну уже переносить сцены в игру и делать финальную шлифовку.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

Hello Friends!
This week I made an additional 50 images and 4 animations. Processed all new images. The total number of static renderers for the upcoming update will be 640 images and 65 animations. At the moment, all static renderers are ready, 27 out of 65 animations have been rendered.
I didn't have time to add a single scene, as I found a solution to translate all the text in the game (SMS, task descriptions, Notifications, Tooltips, etc.). I just finished correcting the game code today to add all the untranslated text to the files, and so that further development can already be fully translated. The best solution was to solve this issue now, otherwise with each update it would be harder and longer to solve the issue with an untranslated interface.
Starting next week, I will start transferring scenes into the game and doing the final polishing.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

На этой неделе я сделал дополнительные 50 изображений и 4 анимации. Обработал все новые изображения. Общее число статических рендеров на предстоящее обновление составит 640 изображений и 65 анимаций. На данный момент все статические рендеры готовы, анимаций отрендеренно 27 из 65.
Я не успел добавить ни одну сцену, так как Я нашел решение, как переводить весь текст в игре (SMS, описание заданий, уведомления (Notifications), всплывающие подсказки (Tooltips)) и тд). Я только сегодня закончил корректировать код игры, чтобы добавить весь непереведенный текст в файлы, и чтобы дальнейшая разработка уже поддавалась полному переводу. Лучшим решением было решить этот вопрос сейчас, иначе с каждым обновлением решать вопрос с непереведенным интерфейсом было бы все сложнее и дольше. Но это не дело, если в игре будут переведены только диалоги, но без интерфейса. Поэтому я должен был наладить это сейчас.
Со следующей недели я начну уже переносить сцены в игру и делать финальную шлифовку.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX
seems like the update is gonna drop in the next month, stay tuned patrons.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

Hello Friends!

I recently talked with one of my fellow developers who has already achieved some success in his project and created his own team to develop his game. Since my immediate plans are to create my own team, it was very interesting for me to listen to his experience along the way. He told me a lot of interesting things, and the most important advice is to release the game on STEAM as early as possible. Initially, I planned to release my game on STEAM only after completing the main plot, but after discussing some points with him, I myself came to the conclusion that early access is something that will help me a lot now.

I have already created a STEAM game page. I do not know how the search algorithm works, but I think if each of you adds the game to your favorites, it will help raise my page higher in the list of expected new products, which will attract more attention to the game among those who have never heard of it!)

I must say right away that the STEAM version of the game will differ slightly from the version on PATREON (the PATREON version of the game will be more extended) due to known reasons. I also note that everything new and first of all will appear on PATREON and after some time on STEAM, this is also due to certain features of that platform.

I made 2 new promo videos, using images that will appear in the game only soon, so follow the link, watch, add the game to favorites, create activity!-)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

[/SPOILER]
I definitly don't mind buying a game like this one, but I don't buy on Steam if there is any other way. Hope you will also consider a DRM free platform like Gamejolt, itch.io or GOG (that I would prefer but so far no games like this one have made it there).

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes