3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I was confused by the latest Super Alex post update. it says the upcoming update will be 640 images and 65 animations. When 2 MONTHS ago, we already had 824 images and 127 animations...

So what kind of trick was that? lol was this just a huge downgrade in the size of the update, or what?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I was confused by the latest Super Alex post update. it says the upcoming update will be 640 images and 65 animations. When 2 MONTHS ago, we already had 824 images and 127 animations...

So what kind of trick was that? lol was this just a huge downgrade in the size of the update, or what?
his original plan was to make 61 story scenes and 44 freeroam scenes, but he decided to postpone the work regarding side characters for now and "focus on the main" and now the upcoming update will have 22 story scenes and 23 freeroam ones, once all the content for the main characters is done, he'll start working on the side ones.

Reactions: fz and FR915
Jun 28, 2020

Hello Friends!
This week I've been porting scenes to the game. There's not much left. A few more animations did not have time to render, but the process goes on without stopping. At the moment, 40 out of 65 animations have been rendered.
Thanks to the joint efforts, my steam game page has risen higher in the list of expected new products from page 12 and is now on page 4!) This is news that pleases me, and I couldn’t resist sharing it with you.
Next week I will continue to transfer scenes to the game and do the final polishing.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

На этой неделе я занимался переносом сцен в игру. Осталось совсем немного. Еще несколько анимаций не успели отрендериться, но процесс идет без остановки. На данный момент отрендеренно анимаций 40 из 65.
Благодаря общим усилиям, моя страница игры на steam в списке ожидаемых новинок с 12 страницы поднялась выше и теперь находится на 4 странице!) Эта новость, которая радует меня, и я не могу не поделиться ей с вами.
На следующей неделе я буду продолжать переносить сцены в игру и делать финальную шлифовку.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Lucky Mark was buggy as fuck. Granted that the animation is not complex as Amnesia. But still it shouldn't take this long.
So, what should you rather play? A frequent buggy mess or a slowest near perfection?

Give this :unsure: for buggy mess.
Give this :love: for slowest near perfection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quality takes time. Alex does some of the best animation I've seen here, imo.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes